All Comments on 'Thank Goodness for Snowstorms'

by MrBreeeeze

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
JudyLeeJudyLeeabout 8 years ago
SHOCK! !!

Well, that was a surprise. I have issues with incest, but the story was well written regardless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
well done

well written, maybe a follow up ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I hate to nitpick when the story and writing are good, but if the temperature is freezing that mud would be frozen don't you think? He still would have messed up his knee, but wouldn't have mud on his pants - it would be snow.

I think the writing is excellent otherwise, that's one thing that stood out to me and didn't make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Surprised

Very well written with a few grammatical errors that are not worth mentioning. The story kept me wondering why it was placed in the "Incest" category. When it was revealed it was indeed a shock,very well written.Another chapter perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WHY

WHY is the story in this section when it should be in the anal sex group. That's where any and all stories containing any anal belong. Putting anal in a story generally does more harm or kills than helps.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Good story. Would like to see another chapter or two.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 8 years ago

I liked it a lot. I kept wondering, though, where the incest was. Very cool how it turned out.

jfh55jfh55about 8 years ago
Nice twist

Enjoyed this chapter can't wait for more.

Morlan502Morlan502about 8 years ago
Any more?

That was pretty hot. Is it written well enough to be a stand alone single chapter, but I could see a lot of potential for some follow-up!

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
Great ending

you wrote a terrific story and the part of Jayde being his daughter caught me by surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
"I thought about just tattooing the word harder their.."?????

I liked the story. When I run across something like that it's distracting. I end up looking for more of them, the rest of the story. Minor iritation but a very simple reread is soooo easy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So she's a "father-fucker"?????

Guess that one took me by surprise!!!!!! Even with the Viagra, his sterling performance with HIS DAUGHTER is amazing!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Whoa!!!

Great story! And what a surprise ending. Five stars!

Dmjewels69Dmjewels69almost 3 years ago

I liked the surprise! Well written, I added it to my favorites!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous