Thank Goodness for Snowstorms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting out of the shower, we enjoyed drying each other off and Jayde said she was going to finish dinner, to just take my time. After putting on some shorts and a tshirt, I made my way out of the bedroom. Jayde had put dinner in the oven and made her way to the couch. Sitting there, cuddling with her, we talked about many things. She went through the hassles of her job, the issue of her boyfriend showing up unexpectedly, the cost of living in Albuquerque, on and on. She was obviously weighted down with all the crap going on in her life and while I listened, I wanted to offer some help to her, but didn't want to sound to pushy.

I told her that the thing that sounded like it would really help her, was to just get away from her present situation and maybe relocate. She said she had thought about it, but wasn't sure of where to go, and didn't know a lot of people other than in Albuquerque. Without a thought, I said, "you could always move to Houston, I have a huge house and it is just me." When she looked up, I knew that it sounded like a good idea to her. That sparkle was back in her eyes.

"I could maybe do that!" she said. "if only for a little while, until I find my own place." "I do have some money saved that would take care of moving expenses." "Are you sure, this is a viable option?" she said looking up at me with a yearning look in her eyes. Knowing that I was going to have a couple of months with nothing planned after getting back to Houston and off the road, I told her it would work for me.

Jayde slid over in my lap and started kissing me. I knew that my cock was not going to be rejuvenated for a while, but I so enjoyed just kissing and cuddling with her. As the buzzer went off for the oven, Jayde jumped up and made her way to the kitchen with an amazingly noticeable spring in her step.

Watching her shapely ass bounce away, I was tormented on whether to try the survival pack my doctor had prescribed for me. During my last physical, I had mentioned to him that it was frustrating how long it took sometimes to get hard during intimacy. He said there was a "helpful pill" that worked wonders for some guys. I laughed and asked if it was the little blue pill. He said it was and gave me a sample pack that had 5 pills in it. I had never thought about using them, as the opportunity for intimacy were pretty spaced out due to my career path. Now though, any assistance I could get would be greatly appreciated. I went to my bag, and took out the sample pack. Out of habit, or stupidity, or sheer libido driven hunger, I took two of the pills. I had already gotten hard twice in the past couple of hours and thought I needed all the help I could get.

Walking back into the living room, Jayde had already put dinner on the table and as we set there eating, she asked about things that would make her transition easier and faster. I finally decided that this was going to happen, and that there was nothing wrong with helping her out. Even if I was going to be lusting after her every minute that she was there. The meal was so good, that I thought it would really be good to have a woman that could cook around again, and one with a very nice ass only made the food taste better.

After dinner, we made our way to the couch again. Jayde brought that photo album from earlier and set it on the table in front of the couch. As we talked, she laid her head on my shoulder. She said, "there are a couple of things that might change everything for us. I am a little hesitant to tell you about them, because I think we make a very good pair. Natalie was right, you are a very good guy."

With my curiosity piqued, I asked what details were being left out. Leaning to get the album, Jayde looked at me and said, "you have been coming through Albuquerque, for many years haven't you?" I told her that it had been at least 30 years since my first venture across I-40. Opening the album, she asked if I remembered a girl from the mid 80s named Rosie Simpson.

How could I forget Rosie? She was an incredible woman. Sexy, smart, and great in bed. Our only issue was that she was looking for someone that was interested in settling down. I was too young and had to see the country. After a couple of trips through town and hooking up together, we drifted apart and Rosie was never to be heard from again.

Jayde showed me a picture of Rosie, a baby, and some guy standing in front of a fireplace. In a massive state of confusion, I took the picture as Jayde handed it to me. Looking at Rosie, I had a flashback to some of the wild shit she wanted to do in bed. Kinky was an understatement. Jayde said, "turn the picture over." Turning it over, written on the back was "Jayde 2 weeks."

I swallowed hard and looked into Jayde's tear filled eyes. "You never knew that Mom was pregnant, but I am your daughter." I was stunned beyond believe and wasn't sure what to say. As Jayde, leaned into my arm, it felt like a hot poker was pressing into me. She looked up at me and said, "Mom talked about you to me over the years. She truly loved you, but was sure that you just wouldn't be an available husband with all of your traveling." " My 'FATHER' married mom, even knowing that she was pregnant and raised me as his daughter. He was always there for me, and only in my later teen years did he start to resent my wild streak."

"When I went to work at the truckstop and met Natalie, I nearly died when she started talking about you. I couldn't believe the coincidence of finding you after all these years. I nearly spoke to you a couple of times, but lost my nerve. When you came in today, I had no choice but to speak to you. I knew by the look on your face when we were talking you had no idea who I was."

Still speechless, I looked at Jayde and she leaned over to kiss me. Not a romantic kiss, but an acknowledgment of the surprise she had just laid on me. Reaching for her I pulled her close and kissed her deeply. During the kiss, I felt my cock growing, Jayde reached down and grabbed it. Smiling at me she said, "mmmm, I think I have met someone with similar kinks." "Looks like Daddy is getting aroused knowing that his daughter wants to fuck him again."

I picked Jayde up and even with a damaged knee, I carried her into her bedroom. The Viagra was working in all its glory. My cock was hard enough to hammer nails. Jayde grabbed my cock and started working her mouth up and down me as I stood by the bed. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her off of me. Leaving a trail of spit from my cock to her lips, she looked up at me and said, " tell me what you want Daddy!" I turned her around with her knees to the edge of the bed allowing me to stand beside the bed and rubbed the head of my cock up and down her pussy lips.

"Please Daddy, fuck me hard," Jayde said. As I pushed into her, I held onto her hips and sank in balls deep in her tight pussy. Pulling out almost to the head, I stopped and she screamed for me to fuck her. As I started to fuck her deep and slow, she said, "fuck me hard Daddy". I grabbed her hair, and at the same time, I swatted her ass hard.

"Yes Daddy, take me" she said as I picked up the pace. With every stroke Jayde moaned louder. I knew I wasn't going to last long, and Jayde started cumming, squeezing my cock with her amazing pussy. When I started cumming, I kept fucking her as deep as I could. When I looked down at her ass, the glimmer of sweat looked like sparklies around her asshole. Reaching down, I put my thumb next to her puckering ring and pushed in.

Jayde said, "yes Daddy, my ass is your's too." With the help of the Viagra, my cock was not going down and I pulled out of her pussy and nudged the head of my cock against her ass. Pushing back, she screamed, "YES, TAKE IT DADDY", fuck taking it slow and gentle. She wanted it all right now. As I was fucking her, I felt her fingertips touch my balls. She would rub my balls then rub her pussy, then go back to my balls. I started really pounding into her ass, and felt another orgasm coming after a few minutes. With her moaning, I knew she was close to another, so I kept up the pace. As I felt it getting close, Jayde screamed, "Slap my ass again Daddy." As I slapped her ass, I reached my climax and her's hit at the same time.

Pulling out, I collapsed on the bed and Jayde snuggled up to me. Holding her in my arms, I said, " I thought you didn't want a man to lay a hand on you."

"No man ever will except my daddy," she said with a laugh. "How is it going to feel to have your own slut daughter fucking you every day, daddy?'

Drifting off to sleep, I think we both dreamed about the future.

12