All Comments on 'Thank You For My Life'

by darklace

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
not bad

This was well written. I must admit that it had a certain erotisism to it. Whether it is based in the author's real life experience, I guess we will never know. I am sure those who can't understand will call it or you every name in the book but they can't truthfully bash your writing.

4 stars

bluesky496bluesky496about 12 years ago

i agree with the previous comment ,well written and very erotic, i would love a life like your sissy ,please write again soon,x

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenabout 12 years ago
Enjoyed!

I often play maid(see bio pic) both for a bf and sometimes my wife's lover house when they play. Hoping her next lover will by a bit more domineering like your wife's lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
well done

This is one of the best stories ever. We didn't know he was black right away. We didn't know the cuck's situation. We waited to the end to find out it was his wife who the master was doing. Very good!!

hercuckslave271hercuckslave271almost 11 years ago
Great Story

I love your story! It's very well written. I'd love to read some more by you.

darklacedarklaceover 10 years agoAuthor
No bashing, but i'm here!

Hi there! i just noticed these comments. No, no one's written me to tell me off for being a non-conforming sissy who wrote a work of sissy fiction. As to being able to ask me if it's based on my real experiences, you absolutely can. i'm right here. No, it's not based on my lived experiences. i wish it were.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Too Sissy for Me

This story was too sissy for anyone in their right mind to try to believe. It needed editing also. What happened to the dildo after the Dr. got home and lubed it and put it in his butt? What happened to his thong? It was too worried on making sure you knew he was a sissy. The story sucked like the main character.

EricRavenEricRavenalmost 10 years ago
Too good not to be continued!

This was an excellent story. It's definitely too good not to be continued. How about some more chapters? As she said at the end, Thank you for this story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story line

Ingenious plot. Well written. And a "believable" story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Are there any similar stories to this? I enjoyed this a lot.

dianefritz30dianefritz30almost 2 years ago

well written and so much like all of us want. Very very good! i would love this to happen to me, i want my wife pleased and satisfied, but i also want to please and satisfy he man and be his maid , submissively diane

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous