All Comments on 'Thank You for Your Obedience'

by With_Lust

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
estragonestragonalmost 13 years ago
Kinky!

Ol' Jillian is a hoot! And this is one hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I Hope more is coming

Great story!

honeysluthoneyslutover 12 years ago
Another chapter please!!!

More Please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice!

I know just the veterinarian I would like to do this with too. :-) I would eat her kibbles any day of the week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot

Chapter two could be her calling him up or vice versa. I would read it. I'm into kinky animal play. The big balls interest me too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ahhh

So many unanswered questions! Chapter Two desperately needed.

Does she like him and want to see him again?

What were her reasonings for doing whatever in the hell she did to him?

Did his sister know about this and if so, did she and Jillian set this up from the beginning together???

Pleeease do chapter twooo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good Doggy!

I must admit the needle thing scared me a bit, but the no option scrotal infusion with bloated balls jack off made my briefs fit little more snug in the crotch, and my balls twinge with the hint of needing to cum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Of course he called 911

They took him to the hospital and did both a rape kit and a tox screen. The horse tranquilizers showed up. Fortunately she hadn't given him a fatal dosage. The Police arrested her. Like the stupid bitch she was, she had the photos still with her. She was charged and jailed. He hired an attorney the next day. She lost her Vet license and spent 5 years in prison. He got a very nice payout from her insurance company. One final question. At the very end, why was his "cock singing like an idiot"? I've never met a singing cock. This was complete and utter drivel. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would love to have this experience.... I fantasize about a vet doing something like this, but include forced vasectomy or worse

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very cleverly written. Nice turn of phrase.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

If you're going to have nonconsent, drugging, and needles to the balls you really should add some tags for those and maybe consider putting a warning up front.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWith_Lust@With_Lust
7 Followers
In an open relationship and wouldn't mind finding an older woman to play with.