All Comments on 'Thank You for Your Service'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent

As a veteran and retired E-6 I'm JEALOUS! 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank you for YOUR lip service!

I have been retired from the Army for many years and I could put myself in Phil's shoes. That would have been amazing. 5 stars from me honey!

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67about 6 years ago
Five stars from a grateful vet!

Your work is always so very VERY good, but today you touched this Army veteran of two wars in a special way. Thank you with this work Britt!

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesabout 6 years ago
Wonderful Story!

THANK YOU! and this is from a 75 year old 26+ year USAF veteran of both Vietnam and Korea. Similar to "other" of my Many Memories! THANK YOU again for a GREAT "Welcome Home"!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 6 years ago
Wish I had been the one!

USAF Vietnam vet almost 73 - Great story, Brittni! Five stars as usual! You are special!

RodThrustinRodThrustinabout 6 years ago
Thank Britt for her service!

Your character's service to the old vet really shows that old-fashioned American spirit and gratitude so lacking in today's youth. Another high-five for you, sweet lady. Your handling (heh-heh) of his age-related problem was something I can certainly appreciate. I'm not in my 70's yet, but close enough to relate.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
Great job honoring our heroes

Love you girl. I’ll tell my granddad about your prowess. Xoxoxoxox Annette 💋💋💋

Muddy9Muddy9about 6 years ago
Thankful for your mouth!

I loved your sexy story! I'm a 70 year old vet and I'd love to fuck your young hot throat until I cum down it.

topleaseustopleaseusalmost 6 years ago
Well Received!

That’s awesome! The thank you that keeps on giving! So cool to see the comments from the Vets that still receive pleasure from this. That’s truly remarkable and I’m sure worth more than some trinket to these fine Men of Valor! Gentlemen, Although I cannot offer the same sort of gratitude as the lovely Ms. Britt. I do offer a warm and heart felt thank you for your service. My Dad served in WWII and would LOVE this story if He were still with us! Thanks for sharing your many talents Britt! You have quickly became a favorite of mine!

TrangSocTrangSocover 5 years ago
Thank you for your deep throat!

I just turned 73, married 50 years and same boat as Phil. I served 25 years USAF. Brittni/Ariana is still on my bucket list but I doubt I’ll ever check that one off. Thank you for the wonderful story..

WatchedBethWatchedBethalmost 5 years ago
veteran pleaser

wonderful story, really enjoyed it, a little too much!!!!

boese_amiboese_amialmost 5 years ago
HOOAH!!!

As a veteran, I can only hope to be thanked in such a mind blowing manner

jc01xxxjc01xxxover 4 years ago
Thank you for your support

As a retired Army Veteran I can say without reservation that this story is one one of my all time favorites. Like so many other vets who have left comments, this story hits home for me as well. Thank you Brittni for putting prose to the fantasy.

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71about 3 years ago
5 stars to Brittni!

I'm another VN vet, 71 and used to occasionally have the same issues. I have been lucky enough to enjoy a couple of young ladies, and am happy to report that they have thanked me for my service, as well! Never a problem with a sexy young girl!

chytownchytownalmost 3 years ago

****That was very Patriotic and hot. Thanks for sharing.

Felicia_HardyFelicia_Hardyover 2 years ago

If it makes you feel any better, I know a few guys that I've shown some appreciation to.

UncleCharlesUncleCharles5 months ago

Brittni, thanks for your exciting story! As another Vet, your personalization of your appreciation for our service is well received! Keep up the great enthusiasms, I’ll be looking for you! 😁

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous