All Comments on 'Thank You Jodi West'

by DetectiveSpecialist

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 9 years ago
A good story

I'd like to see more of the story, where he gets to fuck his mom.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Nice story he should definitely get his mom

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
He hid his porn under his bed?

What year is this? Plus she watched his porn? He was hiding porn videos under his bed?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great story

This wonderful mom finds her son's incest porn, rather than confronting her son with it if fuels her sexual desire and ultimately she seduces her loving boy to paste her skin with his fertile seed. The mother will slowly replace the inferior girlfriend with her sexy MILF body. As soon as mommy spreads her thighs for junior, his girlfriend and dad are in trouble as neither will be able to compare to the ultimate pleasure mom and son find rutting like animals with mommy's thighs spread as her loving boy pins her to the mattress. As he piston's his raw cock into mommy's unprotected womb he will howl in pleasure and unload his seed where it belongs ( in mommy's womb). The illicit pleasure their orgasm brings will become like a drug that drives mother to slip from her marital bed most nights and slip her naked body into her son's bed and surrender her marital rights to her virile son. I love Jodi West and can picture this horny mom and son watching porn together while they fornicate like mad. Mother's womb will become a sodden mess of orgasmic bliss and incestuous seed each night as she walks back to bed with her son's seed dripping from her well satisfied pussy. Dad better be a sound sleeper or start traveling as the grunts of "oh yea mommy your pussy feels so good" and "that's it son fuck your mother" or perhaps "give it to mommy baby yea that the way make mommy pregnant" echo down the hall. Ultimately there will be no hiding the depravity when mom waddles her pregnant body down the hall to answer the siren call of her incestuous needs. As the sexual relationship between mom and son takes over the sex between husband and wife will grow cold. mom is now too consumed to pleasure her husband and leaves him to his own hand. Perhaps Dad will find pleasure in his sons porn collection and start thinking about seducing his loving daughter. A perfect ending would be the perfect family Dad humping away on his lovely little girl at the same time as mommy rides her son too a repeated orgasm across the hall as both father and son breed their soul mates.

Thank you for a great story to think about while watching one of my favorite porn stars Jodi.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great start

I know just which clip you were describing too. Love to watch her get pounded from behind, you can tell she really gets into it like that. Jodi West, Rachel Steele, Kay Parker, and my new fav Lady Fyre, all prime milf pussy! Keep up the good work.

rodavrodavalmost 9 years ago
I like Jodi west too

i like your story. Is there a way we can leave a comment or make suggestions on Jodi west video? Like what fantasy we would suggest her to make?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I love Thank You Jodi West, and I love the comment from the reader who wrote "great story"

That anon's got it nailed down. The perfect solution to the simmering urges in a sexually liberated family. The father fucks his baby girl showing her how much good his fat veiny daddy-dick can do to her pretty little coochie. But the main event is the boy doing what lots and lots of sons, maybe most of them, who knows maybe even every last one, can only jerk off dreaming of doing. Sticking his hard young cock up the same warm wet hole he came out of up to his balls and fucking the living shit out of his own mother. Plenty of moms welcome their darling baby boy back up where he started out, welcome the kid with wide open thighs. First, because a mother has a very special affection for her male child's penis. When it's soft, she thinks it's the cutest thing she's ever seen. When it's hard, well, she's proud of her kid's manly virility, and she gets all tingly "down there." Then, mom knows her boy's got terrific stamina. Youthful energy and enthusiasm, and, to be blunt, his young balls never quit. He's a nonstop semen-producing machine. Dad can maybe manage a quick screw two or three times a week if even that. Her kid's ready, willing, and very able two or three times a day. And nature's hardwired him to seek out his first and best home to blow his balls up into. Yeah, that's right, his mother's ever-loving cunt. Face it, nothing can ever feel as good to a boy's cock as his own mother's cunt. Just like nothing can ever satisfy him as much, can give a son such a sense of utter accomplishment, as unloading his young balls and covering his own mother's tender pink twat-walls with his thick white sperm. Like anon says, mom'll walk away with her kid's sperm streaming down her ass and legs, happy and content. And the boy'll grin, already starting to get hard again, thinking about the next time he'll be shooting his sperm up inside dear old mom. After all, he's got plenty more where that came from.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

seen a lot of jody west films over years. all fantick. lile this story

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 9 years ago
big milf fan ...but was heretofore unaware of Jodi West

I was reminded of Kay Parker in the respect sometimes she looks barely a cut above trashy and suddenly radiant albeit weathered from another angle . Abbreviated but effective style , the author acomplished exactly what he wanted. Usually, Detective Specialist is far more effusive in his tales. That wordy bent is my personal preference , but there's no denying this story's overall charm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Looking forward to the next chapter

great start..keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Luv me some Jodi West

Hope we get a whole story out of this, because this was fucking hot!

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 8 years ago
Jodi West is HOT!!!!

I have several of her scenes from Girlfriends Films. Hot and Yummy!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My mom and I roleplay like Jodi West and her son!

We've watched most of her movies, and when my mom gets into character, and costume, she'll be just like Jodi West with me. She's blonde, and has a very sexy similar build. We'll pretend we're sharing a motel room with only one bed together. She'll be asleep when my hard cock enters her pussy, and I begin fucking her. She resists, but eventually tells me to fuck her hard, and to cum inside her.

mrsugarlovermrsugarloverabout 6 years ago
Jodi West is so hot

... and you certainly captured the essence here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

"Oh mom...oh yes...so fucking good...I'm so close...I'm going to cum mom...oh yes, uh, uh, uh, your pussy is so good, uh, uh, uh!!!!!!!!!"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDetectiveSpecialist@DetectiveSpecialist
827 Followers
I have had many comments over the years about how my characters or story endings are flawed, but that's on purpose. After twenty years with a large police department, I've learned that people are flawed and are constantly acting in ways that defy logic. It is that illogical me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES