Thank You Jodi West

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you feel?" She asked nuzzling into me.

"Great mom, thanks."

"Oh don't thank me. Thank Jodi West."

"What?" I said startled and I looked at her questioning.

"I found that depraved little pile of porn you've been hiding."

I was floored by her accusation, and expected her to be pissed at me, but she was merely mocking me.

"You idiot, what did you think, that I wasn't going to find them under your bed? I clean your room every week."

"Mom, I...?"

"Oh relax. It's all right."

I just looked at her in shock.

"When I first found them I was pissed, imagine my son being into such a thing, but then I started watching them, and unbelievably I started to enjoy them. Imagine that. I've been watching them every day while you're at school."

"Then you don't mind?"

"Does it look like I mind," she said smiling, her eyes scanning over her naked body. "Just get some sleep. You've got a big day tomorrow." She then got up out of bed, and started to dry the come off of herself with a tee shirt that I left on the floor. I wasn't happy to see her go.

"Can't you stay?"

"Never mind. You got it already. Besides, I've got to get back to bed before your father starts wondering where I am."

"Mom?"

"Yeah?" She replied as I watched the depressing though unbelievably alluring sight of her putting her clothes back on.

"If we win tomorrow, we have another game on Wednesday?"

"And?"

"Well, I was just wondering. I might be a little anxious again."

"What do you think, that this is going to be an every night thing?"

I just shrugged my shoulders and tilted my head in a questioning pose.

"You liked it didn't you?" She asked with a sweet but seductive smile.

"Didn't you?" I asked smiling back at her.

"Yeah I did. It's been a long time. It was really nice," she said demurely.

"So?"

"We'll see," she said, kissed me goodnight before heading out my door and back to her bedroom. I fell asleep dreaming of her naked, with me laying between her legs.

12