Thank You, Nurse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded. "Two actually," she said quietly.

"And?"

"I thought I'd be ballsier than this, but I just can't do it."

"Yes you can," I reassured her. "I can keep a secret, even if others are not so good at it."

"I thought I could just walk up and ask a bloke to screw me, after making light of the subject, but I can't even get the conversation moving along in that direction."

"You have now," I observed.

"Ooh, yes," she gulped. "But it isn't quite the kind of spontaneous fun I intended it to be. I'd better go before I embarrass myself any more."

She got to her feet.

"You don't have anything to be embarrassed about," I told her soothingly, afraid she was going to depart before doing what she'd come to do, leaving me hot and horny with no alternative to wanking. "In fact, you've been much more frank than any of the women who've raised the matter with me. It isn't really a subject which lends itself to spontaneity. The initial exploration requires care as the reason for one's desire for an adulterous relationship is usually a sore point, but tinged with the fear of changing one's life by taking that step."

"You understand," she breathed in wonderment. "I thought you were just a normal male root-rat taking advantage of vulnerable women."

"Don't you reckon that blokes feel left out too?" I asked her. "You know, wife with a career, kids needing all that kids need. I was trying to figure out where life was taking me before one of the ladies happened to ask how I managed a satisfactory sex life with Gaby and I both involved with separate careers. When I replied in the negative we suddenly saw the solution to our problem here, at work, with each other. I'm not sure as to whether the rest have the same needs or just got into it to be part of the matter, but I now have heaps of nooky, even with my wife. Practice makes perfect, I suppose."

"My motive was revenge," she said quietly.

"Was?"

"Yeah," she grinned. "Now I think it might be the pursuit of an enjoyable hobby, you know, what's good for the gander...I just knew my hubby was into a bit on the side and went around to enlist my sister's help in proving it. You could have knocked me down with a french-letter on seeing them together there, obviously more than brother and sister-in-law. And she whinged to me about her husband playing around with other girls."

"D'you think you could arrange to be caught by your hubby and your sister in flagrante delicto. That'd be the ultimate revenge, particularly if there was any expression of hurt and outrage on their part. You could really rub their noses in it then."

She giggled. "You really have a cruel sense of humour, Ned. I'd hope, for your wife's sake, you don't discover any infidelity on her part."

"Would you be the 'other-woman' for me? I'm sure she plays around on her interstate trips, but I just don't care now, I'm a happy little camper with love for all."

"Truly? No jealousy at all?"

"None. Actually, the thought of 'Mrs Conventional, Suited Businesswoman' getting her gear off and engaging in promiscuous sex is quite a turn-on for me, especially now that she seems to have no sexual boundaries like she did for many years. That's why I'm sure she's learned a lot of stuff from doing it with others and lucky me doesn't have to beg or cajole to get her to try new things."

"Yes, I've heard that men are turned-on by slutty behaviour by their wife. I really don't think that Rolf would take it all that well because he's had moments of jealousy in the past. I think I might put your caught-in-the-act idea on the back burner for a while."

"With your desire to get even?"

"No," she smiled, looking more confident as she reached to feel the front of my slacks. "I want to do something about that right now."

Unzipping my flies, she quickly pulled out my stiff prick before dropping to her knees and drawing it deep into her throat. I threw off my upper gear before she shed her jeans and sweatshirt to fall together on to my waiting room couch kissing deeply in a lather of sexual desire. She was a beautiful woman; firm, fully tanned and displaying a hairless pussy with plump, light brown outer lips and the palest, rose-pink frilly inner labia with a little gold ring through the upper end.

Lying back, entirely at ease with her complete nakedness, she waited as I leaned forward to tongue kiss her willing pussy, then pulled me on top of her.

"I'll get a frenchie," I whispered.

"No!" she gasped. "It's okay, I want to feel you come inside me. I really need to feel that."

She guided my knob to her moist slit and raised her hips slightly while I pushed forward to enter her fully.

"Oooooh, God!" she gurgled happily. "This is the most exciting thing I've ever done. I'm tingling and trembling all over, you naughty man!"

She clawed my buttocks to spur me on to thrusting my hips in order for my cock to slide deliciously in and out of her hungry snatch. Not having experienced motherhood, her vagina felt tight on my prick, but I had no idea whether it real or just my imagination.

"Ooooh, ye-esss, har-ard!" she grunted passionately. "Shag me har-ard!"

I did as she bid me, increasing both the strength and cadence of my driving hips until we were shagging at a wild, unrestrained gallop of abandoned pleasure. She was completely out of control, writhing and bucking beneath me as she cried out unintelligibly, except for the odd obscenity which came out undistorted. Unable to hold on any longer, I rammed my dick deep inside her to discharge a goodly dose of warm semen into her womb and cause her to come violently with a series of ecstatic convulsions. We clung tightly in loving embrace, saying nothing for half an hour as she considered what she'd done, wondering what the future might hold.

As matters transpired she kept things to herself and came to the surgery every fourth Saturday morning for casual sex with me, although I soon found that the other three knew about it, as did other curious parties.

*

The eldest of my assistants was Nerida who, at forty-three, continued to enter marathon and cross-country foot races as a professional athlete. Gaby and I sponsored her for a modest amount initially, but then my wife's company took her on in a really big way after a number of successes against the smart money odds.

Even though she's a good one-thirty-five tall she gave one the impression of petiteness due to her spare, rather hard looking, muscular figure which an athlete tends towards with endless pavement pounding and weight training. In normal street-wear she was slim and elegant looking, shapely even, but in sporting attire had the angular look of a pubescent teen with whom a good meal would not have gone astray.

She'd been at work alone with me on three quiet afternoons, but had made no move nor said anything to indicate any interest in sex with me. At first I'd thought she didn't know, but one morning she offered to swap her afternoon shift with Vicky as the latter needed some nooky with her husband away on a long term, overseas job. She smiled slightly in a way that let me know that she was well aware of what went on here on occasion without giving any indication as to her inclination to participate, although her body language said "try me".

A few weeks later, after a fairly uproarious sexual experience with Vicky and Tiffany in an exploratory threesome, I found myself alone in my surgery with Nerida once again. I was clearing my correspondence when she brought a cup of tea, then stood looking at me.

"What?" I demanded, looking up at her. "You're giving me a headache staring like that."

"Sorry," she chuckled at my absurd claim. "I was just noticing how attractive you actually are."

"Despite my receeding hairline and the ever wrinklier skin," I replied to her compliment.

"I hadn't really thought of you as a sexual partner before, even after I knew you were doing all the others, but now I'm reconsidering."

"Because you just discovered my physical attractiveness?"

"Not just physical," she told me, "but there are other factors beyond our workplace. Both my husband and my lover are having it off with workmates so I can't see why I shouldn't as well."

"Just ask," I told her. "I'm easy."

"I thought gentlemen did the asking," she smiled wanly.

"For dates and dances," I chuckled, "but these days it's so often seen as sexual harrassment that I wouldn't dare."

"You didn't put the hard word on any of the others?"

I shook my head truthfully.

"Lying bitches!" she spat and left the room, red faced.

'That went well,' I thought to myself.

However, she was back in minutes, nude apart from her white shoes and socks with her curly, blonde hair down on her shoulders. By then I had a concrete horn on, throbbing and aching for a snatch in which to do its thing, as she rubbed her smooth pubic mound in anticipation.

I stripped down to my shoes and socks and she took in my erection, curved up to point skywards from my lower belly, jerking with each heartbeat.

"Oh my," she whispered at its shape and hardness, its unremarkable length being no cause for comment.

I stepped over to her and we embraced warmly, kissing wet and deeply with our busy tongues and clutching hard at each others' flexing buttocks as we ground our pubes together in excitement. She moved a step backward to perch on the corner of my desk, one hand on my shoulder as the other desperately sought to couple our sexual organs, jerking involuntarily as I pinched both her wide nipples. Her trembling hand eventually guided my knob to the right spot between her frilly folds and I bore down to slide my cock right inside her hot, wet love tunnel. It was the tightest vagina I've ever experienced.

"It's the running," she told me when I mentioned it. "It tightens everything, not just the bits used for forward motion."

She thrilled me again by tightening her vagina around my tool and causing me to think that she could eviscerate me through the eye of my dick with an awesome sucking strength like that.

It was a pleasant, vigourous fuck we shared together there, repeating the dose twice more before the workday ended, Nerida casting off her reserve as she felt more comfortable with me as a loving partner. By the time we left for our abodes she seemed to be as familiar with me as the others whom I'd known intimately for some months by then; sticking her tongue in my ear and happy to suck my cock on withdrawing from her pussy, refusing to consider a condom. Later, she and Jean formed a relationship for several months before widening it to include both me and all their colleagues as their curiosity about the various forms of love was aroused. I particularly enjoyed intimacy with two or three women in an afternoon as I then found it easily managable.

*

Margaret Irving was the feminine half of the afore-mentioned technicians and Tiffany's employers, a woman of forty-something with a solid figure and tanned but remarkably smooth skin, making me wonder if Botox was involved. She dropped in on the saturday morning for the pickup, disappointing me for only a moment, as it quickly became clear that she too had sin in mind.

"Tiffany's confessed to her extra-marital pleasure down here on Saturdays and I assure you that I'm quite amenable to a bit of in and out if you have a yen to share your cock around," she chuckled sexily. "I've had a few guys on a casual basis, but would never have picked my off-sider as being a moll like me. I'm glad she is though; it keeps our work-a-day conversation more interesting."

"Especially if she were to put herself about a bit too," I observed.

"Oh, but she has. The rep from one our suppliers, the male technician and my husband. We're going to put on a foursome when the time seems right."

"Who'd have thought," I mused, reaching to squeeze her magnificent bosom, kissing her deeply as she moved into my embrace.

"You seem to be responsible for so many ladies straying from the straight and narrow path of fidelity," she grinned.

"I never once made the first move," I swore. "I'm the seducee in each one of the relationships that's developed here."

"I know you are, just kidding," she smiled, kissing me gently. "I better not spoil things then."

Her beautifully manicured hand stroked the front of my trousers, unzipped my fly and gently stroked my liberated cock. I lifted off her tank top then unclipped her bra to allow her bountiful bosom to quiver in its unnaturally upthrust attitude, my hands confirming the presence of silicone implants in there, but she seemed unconcerned at my discovering that secret.

"They're more attractive than they were after my last baby," she chuckled, "It's given me the confidence to be picked up and bonked on a casual basis."

"They are nice," I grinned, squeezing both firmly as she inhaled sharply, then licked and sucked her nipples distended with excitement.

I reached down under her denim miniskirt and felt the crotch of her pants which weren't just warm and moist, but hot and wet with sexual desire.

"Well, I need fucking," she murmured huskily, squeezing my throbbing cock to ensure my readiness. "You need a fuck, so why don't we abandon the foreplay and get into it?"

Dropping the last of our garments we sat on the long couch in the waiting room and began fondling and kissing as if we'd been intimates for years, my feelings towards her being very relaxed and affectionate due to her honesty about her desire for nooky with me.

She lay back along the seat with one solid, tanned thigh on each side of me and pulled my dick toward her dewy, hairless vulva, a vertical patch of dark fur on her mons veneris testifying to her not being a natural platinum blonde, jerking at the thrill of my tingling knob making contact with a wet, warm pussy and stretching the frilly labia as I fully penetrated her sheath to feel the hardness of her womb on the tip.

I leaned forward over her, we both had one foot on the floor, seeing her huge, tan lined bosom lolling and jerking in turn as I gently thrust my hot tool into her juicy cunt, her long nails raking my back and clawing my taut buttocks in her excitement. I wondered whether or not her hubby knew about her extramarital adventures as having a new prick inside her certainly made her emotional in a way I thought women would react in a secret sexual scenario. By then I was sure that I could tell when Gaby was fantasizing over a dream lover while we were fucking and, although she would never admit it, I enjoyed the more energetic nooky without comment as I was a fantasizer too.

We shoved our sweaty bodies together with increasing vigour until she hada sudden need to suck my cock. It was a bit late in the day for that and my full ejaculation spewed into her mouth as my knob passed her lips, a slight cough escaping her, but she was expert in retaining all of my semen before sucking me dry, then pulling me down on top of her and kissing me with her cummy mouth.

"Eat me," she whispered and I moved backward to kneel on the carpet as I looked at her red, puffy snatch; warm and juicy with with our loving.

Putting my mouth to her cleft I penetrated it with my tongue, reaching as far within her love tunnel as I could and licking the interior to give her more enjoyment. She giggled and wriggled and her big, perfumed form jerked excitedly as I went to work sucking and nibbling and pulling at her swollen clitty with my teeth, tongue and lips until her panting and trembling told me her climax was only moments away.

"Oooooh, Neddy!" she cried without restraint. "Oooooh, God! God! God!"

Her back arched as she stiffened with climax, hot convulsions of pleasure racking her sweating body as she mashed my face to her drooling snatch with both hands behind my head. I wriggled free from her strong embrace to slide over her body and penetrate her fully to intensify the orgasmic sensations she was experiencing already.

"No, Neddy!" she begged. "Please wait a moment. I need to rest for a bit. Please, please..."

As she realized she couldn't stop me, she resigned herself to my shagging her in that state, almost overwhelmed by the strength of her sensations. It wasn't that it felt unpleasant at all, just that her senses felt as if they were being tested to the limit and, that for a time the pleasure was really almost more than she could bear, making her scream and writhe and jolt with the sensual surfeit.

I've never ridden in a rodeo, but I can imagine what it's like now. Like the bulls she did everything in her power to throw me off her until another massive climax eventually exhausted her sexual needs and we lay coupled for an hour or so after our coming.

"You really are a bugger," she told me when her senses returned, "but I'm not going to complain about such a fulfilling fuck."

"Most ladies say 'Thank you, Doctor'," I told her.

"Thank you, Doctor," she chuckled.

"Our pleasure, Nurse," I replied.

And so Margaret became a member of the Neddy Clarke Private Entertainment Committee dedicated to ensuring that I took my cardio-vascular exercises on a regular basis. She and Tiffany entertained me together a couple of times on Saturday mornings, but usually singly, eventually introducing me to her daughter Brianna, a high school senior at the age of consent, for lessons in male anatomy and for sexual techniques when the lass begged her mother to let her go all the way with me. She initially resisted Bree's pleading, but having previously been guilty of spreading herself around fairly promiscuously, relented and blessed the idea. I eventually enjoyed a brief intimate relationship with all of my other ladies' daughters as each reached consenting age, but not every one of them immediately became sexually active when the way had been opened for them to do so. Apparently they'd taken the opportunity to explore the practicality of love to prepare themselves and not just go into it without experience.

*

JANE

I had two children in my latter twenties and at thirty-seven was ready to resume my career to help with the family finances. I'd tried to keep up with what occurred in the modern day dental surgery, but needed to go back to college to update my knowledge and skill to make myself employable, being fortunate then to find a relieving position with Dr Clarke for three months.

I soon became aware that he was having an affair with one of the nurses, there were several of us on his rota, but later got the feeling that there might even be more than one. It was difficult to know whom talk to about it with, but finally settled on Jean, the least likely candidate for adultery. She was primness personified and a bit on the large side for most guys, who seemed to prefer the schoolgirl size.

When I finally broached the subject with her she looked very embarrassed and blushed deeply.

"Didn't Dr Clarke mention it at your interview?" she asked me.

I shook my head. "Mention?"

"Ooh, this is so embarrassing for me," she whined. "We all do him. It's a part of our duties as far as he's concerned. No naughty, no job. It's funny he hasn't said anything yet. Maybe he's going to wait until you're on your own with him, in the surgery. Perhaps he now expects one of us to brief you on what's required and I guess it would be up to you to broach the matter."

Well, I didn't know what to think. Dr Clarke seemed every inch a gentleman, although one hears things about the goings on in the workplace, I was concerned about sexual harassment as much as I was about retaining my job. To be certain that I had it right, I enquired of both Nicki and Karen as to the state of affairs and was told what Jean had earlier revealed to me. Of course I was in a quandary then, to stay on until I was sacked or to depart before I had to refuse a proposition.

No, I thought, I'll stay and, if I get sacked for refusing him sex, I'll sue him for wrongful dismissal.