Thank You, Nurse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I found myself alone with him and idle one afternoon I awaited for a proposition, but none came; indeed he praised my work in straightening much of the store and autoclaving all the instruments, then brought me a hot cup of tea which he'd brewed.

"I know what goes on around here, involving you and all the other women," I suddenly blurted out at him. "I just want you to know that I won't have a thing to do with it."

He looked bemused.

"What have you been told?" he asked, a little defensively I thought.

I related to him what I'd been told by the others and he chuckled.

"My dear lady," he smiled, "You've been the victim of a practical joke by your colleagues. The truth is that we all engage in a little casual love on quiet afternoons, but I was never the instigator. There has never been any suggestion from me that sex is tied to the job in any way, you have my word on that. You'll find, when they've had their giggle at our expense, that we share a little love and that's that; it all stays within these walls."

Wasn't my face red! I knew from his manner that he was telling the truth and that I'd been conned by the others. I apologized profusely, but he told me to forget it as he'd suffered an embarrassment at being misled by people too. By then I'd forgotten my moral outrage and was thinking about what an attractive man he was and how nice it would be to have him in my pants. I'd known about my husband's infidelity for a year or more now, so a quickie at work wasn't out of the question by way of revenge. Mind you, the thought of having it off with another man wasn't something which I could easily handle just then, so I offered as much as I could.

"I couldn't go all the way with you," I blushed, "but I could give you a blowjob, if you'd like."

"You don't have to worry about that right now," he told me kindly. "All I want is consensual sex with no strings; just a bit of recreation. If you're still keen to give it a whirl, we'll do it next time the situation arises."

I was extremely put out at this, being knocked back, so to speak, feeling patronized by him. Looking steadily into his eyes I unbuttoned my tunic and unclipped my bra to show him my pale breasts. They were still quite upright and relatively firm, with large, pink nipples which Mick describes as chewy and suckable. I admit to enjoying the pain from having him bite them hard.

While I'd never describe myself as a great beauty, I'm very freckled and redheaded, but still get a second look from guys when I'm madeup and have a neat, slim figure that I'm proud of. I have a rather wide, prominent mouthwhich Mick crudely describes as a cocksuckers gob, but adores having around his dick, especially when I come when he spoofs into my throat.

Stepping up against him, I felt the front of his trousers for what lurked within, finding a prick that was more than halfway erect and growing harder with each passing second. I guided him into the chair, opened his flies and pulled out a magnificently stiff, curved prick, knelt on the footrest whileI took it into my mouth to tongue the knob and suck.

"You could feel my boobs," I told him, pausing. "I like that."

He reached to massage my soft breasts, expertly twisting and squeezing my hard nipples and gently undulating his hips as I sucked his eager cock. The cadence of my nodding head increased with the movement of his nether parts, then he held my head gently, caressing my neck.

"I'm ready," he croaked, going rigid and gushing warm semen into my ready mouth.

I sucked him dry as he grinned at me. "Thanks, Nurse."

"My pleasure, Doctor," I laughed lightly.

And it was, I'd come too, but I don't think that he comprehended it.

He wanted to reverse our positions, but I reminded him of my reservations over going all the way with him.

"And I respect that," he said. "I only want to return your favour and eat some pussy."

I lay back in the chair and let him remove my cottontails, resolving next time to wear a thong with my white, crotchless pantyhose. My whole quim and pubic mound were depilated, shiny smooth and perfumed with cologne. He came close, cupping my buttocks as he stuck his tongue into my vagina, then slid it up to my clitty to press and circle it as I gasped and groaned excitedly. He poked, probed and pressed my passion pouch and love button until I was a quivering mass of uncontrolable sensation, coming with an emotional cry of pure bliss. He kept tonguing me until I could bear it no longer and he came up to stand before me, his cock rigid and ready once more.

"Come here," I chuckled, my fears and inhibitions having evaporated.

I pulled him towards me, wrapped my legs around his hips and slid his hot cock into my warm, wet love sheath.

"You weren't going to do that," he admonished.

"It's the female privilege to change one's mind at any time," I whispered huskily. "I suddenly realized I couldn't go home without knowing."

"What?"

"How adultery feels. Mick's tried it, now it's my turn. Seems lovely thus far," I giggled. "Come on, show me."

"You sure you're not going to regret this?" he enquired hesitantly.

"Absolutely certain," I told him firmly. "No reservations at all now."

I urged him on by pulling his hips to mine with my legs and he started to pump his bottom to slide his solid dick in my slippery sheath, the top side rubbing delightfully on my clitoris to make me gasp and gurgle happily with pleasure. We thrust our hips together with increasing intensity until, as I had only recently come, my senses exploded in a firework skyshow of purest, orgasmic bliss and I lost all control of my convulsing body. I was aware of his continuing to thrust and ramming deep to come, but remember little more until his wet cock drooped wetly from my pussy. We'd lost track of time and had to dress and clean up quickly when the door bell rang.

On my next working day I shared it with Lori who gave me several knowing looks before I challenged her about it when we were finally alone.

"I didn't reckon you'd do it," she grinned.

"Do what?"

"Oh, come on," she snorted. "Have it off with Ned, of course. We were all here when you did it."

I blushed profoundly. "Where?"

"Out the back, outside the vent to #1."

"You heard?" I gulped.

"Every word. We've all heard each other have their first, except for me. Only Jean heard that," she told me, laughing lightly.

"So what did you think? I mean, how was I, by comparison with the others?"

"We reckon you might have found a new hobby that you'll enjoy as much as the rest of us do. We're having more sex now, but still not nearly enough."

"No," I agreed thoughtfully. "P'raps we could start some kind of swinging club. I think I'm able to spread myself around a bit now; and enjoy it."

*

NED

I guess I must be a bit slower than most guys; it took me several months before I realized that Victoria, then the others, were putting a well-known prescription horn-raiser in my lunchtime fruit juice. Because the slow days came around randomly, so did my residual, nocturnal horniness, not causing suspicion on Gaby's part. While my situation was tiring at first, I rapidly gained fitness and my wife and I got right back into it, despite my sharing my favours with the other ladies in my life.

I wasn't aware of the turning point in my sexual life, but it occurred as a result of Gaby and Jane meeting coincidentally at a business function and, with some wine in to lubricate the tongue, discussed their jobs before they got on to the subject of love with colleagues and/or bosses. It seems that Gaby was very interested to hear about Jane's work as a dental nurse, where she worked and her sexual relationship with her boss. Of course Jane was as fascinated to learn that the male colleague with whom Gaby had enjoyed most sexual fun was one Roger Hulme, her spouse. When she mentioned this to Gaby she was surprised to learn that her new acquaintance's name was Clarke, the wife of a dentist named Ned, both women falling about laughing hysterically at these revelations and sewing the seed of greater fun for us all.