Thank You Sis Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill stood and acted the ringmaster, "Ladies and gentleman, this evening my friend Liz and I intend to up the ante in our relationship with Joie." Looking at Joie she added, "We insisted Phil take you out, and not tell stories like usual this week. We wanted you as horny and cum deprived as possible tonight."

Joie was looking back and forth between Jill and Liz. As Jill spoke I noticed Joie cross her legs and squeeze them together. When she looked at me I just grinned and shrugged.

Jill continued. Pointing with her arm she said in a commanding tone, "To the bedroom! Or do you want us to do you here, on the floor?"

Joie took a deep breath and answered, "The bedroom, I think."

"To the bedroom, then."

We moved as a group and Liz said to me, "Bring a chair. You may need to sit from time to time."

"Am I included in this?"

Liz hugged me tenderly, "Of course you're included, silly. In fact, you're the ultimate object of our affection."

"There is a plan, after all."

"And a pretty good one, we hope. Let's go."

I carried a dinning room chair into the bedroom, placed it at the foot of the bed and sat.

Jill and Liz had Joie sandwiched between them. They stood at the side of the bed and were busy stroking each other and exchanging kisses. I was getting hard.

Jill, always the director, said to me, "Watch as long as you want and join in when you're ready. Any empty hole is yours whenever you want it."

Joie gave a look of alarm when Jill mentioned 'any hole' and Liz said, "Don't worry, sweetie, nothing will happen that you don't want to happen."

Joie relaxed and Jill unbuttoned first her own blouse and then Joie's.

Liz removed her T-shirt and jeans and the three of them were soon standing before me wearing only bras and panties. All three had matching sets.

Joie was wearing a plumb colored camisole and thong. The material of the camisole was stretched between her breasts and the thong left her hips virtually naked. She looked soft and sexy.

Jill was wearing a lacy, powder blue, demi-cup bra and bikini panties. Her full breasts looked fantastic and the skimpy material of the panty accented the curve of her hips. The blue material against her white skin was just lovely.

Liz was in white silk. A T-shirt style, full cup, bra and a V-string panty. I thought 'full cup' for Liz was a misnomer. Her huge breasts spilled over the top of the bra as if they refused to be confined. The white against her deeply tanned skin was electrifying.

Four people in one room, three tens and me. I was now as hard as a man could get.

I stripped out of my clothes and sat back to watch and wait. I stroked my cock gently giving myself just a minimum amount of stimulation.

Jill and Liz were working on Joie. Liz was behind Joie and was massaging her breasts through the camisole. Jill was on her knees, kissing Joie everywhere but on the material of her panty, and caressing her legs and ass. Joie alternated between reaching back to caress Liz's pussy, cupping her hands over Liz's, and trying to grab Jill's head to guide her to the material of the plumb colored thong.

Joie sighed, "This is so nice. I love your touch. Don't stop."

I watched and stroked and waited.

Liz looked at me, smiled a wicked smile, and winked.

After about five minutes of pleasuring Joie while she was standing, Jill and Liz guided her to the bed and indicated she should lie on her back. On the way down, Liz pulled off Joie's camisole, and then went for her breasts.

Within seconds Liz was kneeling beside Joie and sucking on her nipples and licking the undersides of her breasts. Some times Liz would shove her face between Joie's boobs and lick her chest. Liz liked that and Joie must have liked to too, because every time Liz did it, Joie would grab Liz by the head and pull her forward, so they could kiss. Let me tell you, some of those kisses were very enthusiastic, and I could see they were using their tongues to explore each other's lips and mouths.

Jill was active, too. She had taken up a position between Joie's legs and was kissing and licking her thighs. She would start at a knee and work her way down to the fabric of the panty. Each time she got close, Joie would lift her hips, hoping to encourage Jill to show some attention to her pussy.

Jill was relentless in ignoring Joie's pussy, and Joie finally started to beg, "Jill, please, kiss my pussy. Lick me. You've got me so hot I can't stand it anymore, please lick me, please."

Jill ignored her pleas.

I moved onto the bed and knelt beside Liz. I caressed her back and then undid the clasp of her bra. She shrugged a little and lifting one arm at a time allowed my to remove it. With her breasts uncovered she dragged them across Joie's face. I watched as my sister greedily sucked on Liz's nipples. I leaned down in front of Liz and kissed her on the mouth. She met my kiss and we sucked on each other's lips and tongues for awhile.

Next I slid Liz's V-string panties over her ass and down the backs of her thighs. She raised her knees and I slipped them over her feet. I knelt behind her and she spread her legs for me, but I didn't enter her. Instead I ran my hands over her lower back and smooth, round ass. Finally, I caressed the backs of her thighs and then worked my way up the insides till I was right at her pussy.

Liz sighed and said, "Please."

I knew what she meant and I inserted first one, then two, then three fingers into her very wet hole. I worked them around till they were completely covered with her juices and then withdrew them.

Being careful not to touch anything with that hand, I lay on the bed and said to Liz, "Sit up for a second."

She did, and I held my fingers over Joie's nose. "Can you smell her?"

Joie looked at me with lust crazed eyes. "Yes," came her ragged reply.

I reached up and wiped my fingers on Liz's left nipple and breast. Joie watched carefully and Liz smiled.

Looking at Joie I said, "You should clean up my mess."

Liz leaned down and Joie lifted her head to get Liz's breast into her mouth as soon as possible. As Joie sucked and licked, Liz and I kissed again for a moment.

When we broke I whispered, "I going to join Jill." Liz nodded.

I lay beside Jill, who said, "I think it's time we got these panties off her, don't you?"

I grabbed the elastic on one side of the thong and Jill grabbed the other.

Jill said, "Lift up, baby, your wish is about to be granted."

Joie raised her hips and the thong was gone.

Jill, rolled back between Joie's legs and said, "Spread wide."

Joie spread as wide as I had ever seen a woman spread. Her knees touched the sheets.

Liz pulled her breasts away from Joie's mouth and turned to face us, straddling Joie's face with her knees.

Joie was looking up into Liz's wet pussy, and Jill and I were looking straight on at Joie's.

Jill smiled to me and then to Liz, "Oral pleasure."

Liz lowered herself onto Joie's mouth and Jill moved towards Joie's pussy.

They both arrived at their intended destinations at the same time and when contact was made, Joie shuddered. She also wrapped her arms around Liz's thighs and rotated her hips to give Jill easier access.

I watched for a minute or so and then started to move so I could kiss Liz.

Jill grabbed me and I stayed put, wondering what was up her sleeve.

Jill pulled back and Joie made the sounds of complaint into Liz's pussy.

Jill said, "Joie, we want to see your sex. Spread your lips for us, show us how turned on you are. Show me Joie. Show your brother and me. Show us how wet you are. Show us how much you like to have your pussy eaten."

Joie whimpered, "Do I have to, for Phil, too?"

"Yes, you have to, especially for Phil. You know you want to. You know you want him to see you. Do it Joie. Show us!"

Jill's voice was stern, like an elementary school teacher trying to get the attention of a class of third graders.

We all waited. Liz lifted a little off Joie's mouth. Slowly, Joie moved her hands to her pussy.

Jill grinned at me and I licked her wet mouth, one big swipe across her lips.

Liz lowered herself again, this time pulling her lips apart so Joie could have easy access. I looked up at Liz and I could tell she was enjoying Joie's attention.

Joie's hands were now overlapping her crotch.

"Spread for us, show us everything." Jill commanded.

Joie followed orders and pulled her labia apart, revealing the entrance to her vagina and her hooded clit. She was pink and perfect.

Jill smiled again. Looking at me, she said to Joie, "Do you want me to lick your sex, to give you pleasure, to suck on your clit, to make you cum?"

Jill whispered to me, "Be patient."

I nodded to Jill and then pointed to Liz, "I'll be back."

Jill was already working on Joie and I could tell by the sounds coming from between Liz's legs that Joie was in ecstasy.

I stood in front of Liz and held my cock in front of her face. She gave me a loving look and licked her lips. I stood close to her, holding the back of her head with my right hand. Holding my cock by the base, I used it to stroke her cheeks, under her chin, and over her face. She turned her head so I could touch her easily, and then pulled back a little and opened her mouth.

She took my cock in her hand and pulled it to her mouth. Once in, she closed her lips around me and I pumped in and out of her. She sucked lightly and cupped my balls with her hand. After a few moments she groaned with pleasure, my cock in her mouth, my sister's tongue in her pussy.

I looked down at Jill and watched her eating Joie with relish. After a short while Jill pulled back and looked at me. 'Come down here,' she mouthed to me and I moved to her side.

Joie was making complaining noises again and Liz lifted her pussy just slightly.

Joie moaned, "Noooooo, keep eating me. I was getting so close. Please don't stop. This is so nice, so nice."

Jill said, "It's Phil's turn," and she rolled to her right and let me take her place between my sister's legs.

Joie was still holding her lips open and made no attempt to close them, but she whispered, so softly we almost missed it, "I don't know. I don't know if I can."

Jill reached out and fondled Joie's breasts, pinching a nipple between thumb and forefinger, "You know. You know you want him. We all know you want him. We want you to want him. We want you to cum on his tongue, in his mouth. And you can. Just say yes."

My mouth was very close to my sister's open pussy. I blew on her pink skin and she contracted the muscles of her vagina.

We waited.

Then softly, "Yes. Eat me."

I moved forward the last three inches and gently placed my lips against her. I licked the length of her open sex and then stayed still. I wanted to give her time to accept my presence.

I could feel Liz moving and looked up, my mouth still covering my sister's sex.

Joie was pushing Liz away.

When Liz was clear, Joie laid her head on the mattress and put her arms out to her sides.

It was like a wall had suddenly collapsed, exposing a new person, or maybe just a part that had been hidden.

I couldn't see her face but I heard her say, "There, I said it. Finally, I said it. Do any of you know how long I've wanted to say it but couldn't, didn't?"

She must have been looking at Liz and Jill because she added, "Thank you both. Thank you for loving me so much."

My mouth was still on her. She lifted her upper body and rested on her elbows, looking down at me. "And thank you, dear brother, for never pressuring me, or making me feel bad, or doing anything to force me."

She went immediately from deadly serious to lightly convivial, "Now, eat me brother, eat me good. Show me how much of a fool I've been to wait so long."

She flopped back down on the mattress, and I ate.

I licked again, lightly, paused, and licked again, slightly harder. After five licks and pauses, I was putting a reasonable amount of pressure behind each lick, and she was responding nicely.

Maybe she was talking to Jill, "Oh, you're right. That is good. Not like a women, but different, different and good."

I moved slightly so I could suck on her clit. She arched her back and cried, "Yes! That's good. That's very, very good."

I sucked a little harder and tickled her little bud with the end of my tongue.

Joie sighed and grabbed my head, pulling me closer to her, if such a thing were possible.

"Suck me hard! Bite me! Use your teeth!"

I bit her clit, not too hard, but a bite nevertheless. No response, so I bit her again, harder.

"Yeah, like that. Bite me again."

I did. And again. And again.

"FUCKING YES! OH, FUCKING YES!"

My sweet little sister started to cum.

Still holding my head, she put her heels on my back and sat up as far as she could. She ground my face into her pussy, using her hands to wiggle my head, causing me to rub my tongue against her clit.

"THIS IS GOOD! THIS IS GOOD! THIS IS GOOD!"

She held herself in the crunch position for what seemed like a long time, but was probably only about fifteen seconds, and then released me and fell back on the bed, arms and legs akimbo.

Jill was grinning like the Cheshire cat, "Well, that went rather well. Don't you think?"

Liz said, "Wow. Bite me?" Looking at me, "You really bit her?"

"A little."

"Wow."

Joie sighed and added, "Don't knock it till you've tried it."

I crawled up beside Joie and smiled down at her. "I love you little sister. It was worth the wait."

She reached up and pulled me to her, kissing me like a lover for the first time.

When we broke the kiss she said for all to hear, "Now I want to suck your cock."

We had created a monster, and I liked it.

Jill and Liz hooted and clapped. Liz cried, "At last."

I asked, "How do you want to do it?"

Joie grinned and replied, "The usual way, with your cock in my mouth."

We all laughed and she added, "I want to be on my back. I want you to fuck my tits first, and then my mouth."

We arranged ourselves so Joie's head was on a pillow, I was straddling her chest, and the girls were on either side of us so they could watch.

Liz had gotten some 'Tasty Lube' from her purse and she smeared a little between Joie's breasts and over my cock.

"I hope you like cherry flavored cock."

Joie laughed and said, "I think right now, any flavor will do."

I kind of leaned forward so my cock was between my sister's glorious tits. Smiling up at me, she pushed them together, using her fingertips to keep my cock well seated.

I stroked her breasts and loved every moment. As I was sliding my hard-on between my sister's tits, Jill and Liz were caressing my lower back and thighs, and I was sure, Joie's stomach, pussy, and thighs, as well.

We worked together well. I would stroke forward and Joie would open her mouth and as the head of my cock slipped between her lips, she would give me a quick suck.

"Where did you learn to do that," I asked.

"I downloaded some movies from the Internet. Just in case." She was grinning.

We kept at it for a few more minutes and then Joie said, "Now, just my mouth. But be careful. This is my first time and I know I can't take as much of you and Liz or Jill."

I lifted up and leaned forward, supporting myself by putting my hands on the headboard. Joie guided my cock to her mouth and then grabbed my hips with her hands.

Neither of us moved for over a minute. We just looked at each other while she held the head of my cock in her mouth. Then she started to rub her tongue over it, and I sighed.

Grinning around my cock, she took control of the action, pulling me in and pushing me out of her mouth. At first she only took about two inches but she soon worked up to four. She stayed at four and I didn't try to push it.

She stroked me in and out with a steady rhythm, rubbing her tongue over the head and sucking lightly.

Jill and Liz were getting into it, too.

Liz said, "He feels good, doesn't he? You're lucky, Joie, your brother's got a great cock."

Jill was the nasty one, "Suck it baby, suck it for him. Make him cum for you. Make him cum for all of us. God, Joie, you look so good with your brother's cock in your mouth."

Liz laughed and said, "At least fifty percent on the one hundred percent scale."

Joie pushed me hard and I came completely out of her mouth. She laughed out loud, a real belly laugh.

"Oh, god, Liz, you are so funny. Fifty percent, that's pretty good. I must have been doing it right."

"You were," I said.

"On your feet brother, I want to share."

To Liz and Jill, "Let's give him a birthday night blow-job."

"All right!" said Jill.

"I'm learning to love you more and more each day," smiled Liz.

"Stand up," commanded Joie.

I stood on the bed and the girls arranged themselves in front of me, Joie in the middle where Pam had been.

Jill purred, "It's nice of you to share, especially now."

Joie, holding my cock in her hand, looked up at me and said to us all. "He's not mine, anymore, he's ours."

She then took me into her mouth and sucked me hard for a moment. Then she relaxed and bobbed up and down on my cock for a few minutes.

I looked at Liz and Jill and mouthed the words, 'Thank you.'
They both smiled and gave each other the 'high five' behind Joie's back.

Joie finished and passed me to Liz, "Do him good. Don't hold back because I'm a novice."

Liz said, "Don't worry," and slid down to her nose, wiggling her head when she got there to give me extra pleasure.

Pulling back she once again set up a slow rhythm, deep-throating me at a rate of about three seconds down, three seconds hold, and three seconds back. It was a religious experience, exquisitely erotic and yet not stimulating enough to get me too close.

My knees were starting to tremble when she released me.

Jill quickly grabbed me and stuffed me into her mouth. She sucked and licked as only she could. While she did me with her mouth, she cupped my balls and fondled them gently. By now Joie was stroking my thighs and Liz had reached around and was squeezing my ass.

I tried to last longer, but I soon felt the pressure building within me.

"I'm getting pretty close."

Jill pulled back and handed me to Joie, "You do the honors this time, but remember, you have to share."

Joie mumbled, "Don't worry," as she closed her lips around me.

She sucked me like she knew what she was doing, using her tongue on both the shaft and the head. I thought maybe 'Phildo' had been for more than masturbation.

For a novice, my sister was a very accomplished cock-sucker and I was soon at the brink.

"I ready. I going to cum."

Joie pulled back and jacked me with her hand. It wasn't quite right, so I took over for her. She dropped her hand to her side and opened her mouth. Jill and Liz were close beside her.

I shot the first load at my sister's mouth, hitting her tongue and chin. The second went towards Liz and struck her on the nose, trailing down into her mouth. The third hit Jill directly in the mouth going over her tongue and splashing against the back of her throat.

Jill pulled back and closed her mouth. I could see she wanted to concentrate on swallowing what she had before going for more.

Joie's mouth was closed too. She was swallowing while she held her tits up as a target. I shot my fourth load and hit her cleavage, leaving a six-inch rope of cum on her chest and tits.

Liz knew it was almost over and she had moved close to me. I took a half step and shoved my cock into her mouth. She grabbed the base, closed her lips around me, and sucked out every remaining drop.

When she was finished, she let me go and turned toward Joie. Seeing the cum on my sister's breasts, Liz pushed her back on the mattress and started to lick her clean.

Jill joined Liz and I carefully got off the bed and sat on the chair, weak kneed and empty.