Thank You Sis Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chicago Bob
Chicago Bob
429 Followers

When the girls were finished they sat up and this time I said, "That went rather well. Don't you think?"

They laughed and Joie said, "I've got to get cleaned up a little."

We all agreed that a warm, wet cloth was in order and I went to the bathroom and returned with one.

"Lie back while I do this."

They each lay back and I gently cleaned their cum splattered bodies.

After I finished with Jill's face I said, "Don't you think it's time you got out of those restrictive garments?"

"They're not that restrictive."

"They will be when I try to stick my cock in your pussy."

"Oh, right," and she immediately stripped out of the powder blue dainties.

"You ready to fuck already?" asked Liz.

"Soon. How about some wine?"

They agreed and we all went into the dinning room where we had left our glasses.

Every body sat and I poured.

"Well," asked Jill of Joie, "how'd you like it?"

"I liked it a lot. You guys were right, I've wanted to have Phil eat me and to suck his cock for years. I just refused to think I might be even a little bit bi. Thanks for showing me the way."

"And what about you?" This was Liz talking to me.

"I've wanted to do that for a long time, but since we started masturbating for each other, it's been a real desire. Tonight was a dream come true."

Liz raised her glass, "A toast. To pussy eating, cock-sucking, and world class fucking, and to love."

Jill smiled and added, "And we all lived happily ever after."

We clinked glasses and drank.

"Now about the fucking," said Jill, "I didn't get out of those panties for nothing, did I?"

"Yeah, Joie's still got a virgin pussy. We can't allow that, now can we?"

Joie held up a hand and said, "Stop right there. There will be no pussy work for me tonight. I'm not on the pill and I will not make love to my wonderful brother with a condom separating us. When I feel him inside me, I want it to be all him. I hope you understand."

Liz reached out and put her hand over Joie's, "We understand and we wouldn't want it any other way. That's such a romantic wish."

We were almost in tears,

Then with a wicked grin, she added, "That just means more for Jill and me."

We quickly finished the wine and returned to the bedroom.

The girls all kept me occupied, sucking my cock, fucking me, sitting on my face, you name it, we did it. It was great.

All but Joie, that is. With Joie that night, I kept my cock far away from her pussy. We took no chances, no matter what. But she sucked me often and I ate her to climax two times. It was great.

PART LAST

Our relationship continually got stronger and we eventually decided to move in together. My place was too small, and their apartments were out of the question, so we built a home.

We found a secluded lot on the north side of town and pooled our resources to build a four-bedroom, five-bath, monster of a home. Every bedroom had a queen sized bed, except for mine. For mine we decided on a California King. The salesman said it was the biggest production bed they made. Anything larger would have to be custom.

Liz and Joie were with me when we made the decision on the bed and they both lay down and stretched out on the showroom demo during the sales pitch. As always, they looked really hot.

When the guy was finished Liz smiled her sweetest, most innocent smile and said, "This will do fine, honey. I'm sure we'll all fit nicely."

The guy gave me a, 'She isn't serious, is she?' look and I just shrugged. But I was smiling all the time. I'm sure he still wonders.

Anyway, we all live together, and have now for ten years. None of the girls seem to want kids and we have all maintained our professional lives, rising through the ranks as we advance in our companies. Money is no problem.

We all go out together whenever we can, and when we all can't make it, those who can, do. Like I said, life is good.

I frequently think of Jill's prophetic toast that night my sister and I finally got together, "And we all lived happily ever after."

********************

Thank you for taking the time to read my ramblings. I hope you liked the story.

Chicago Bob

Chicago Bob
Chicago Bob
429 Followers