All Comments on 'Thank You, Thank You, Thank You'

by Jazz_E_too

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
It's A Read***

Thanks

fifteen16fifteen16almost 8 years ago
Previous

Previous comment by chytown is about right, when I first read this site and realized how many there are I sifted through reading those that appealed. As time went by I found myself becoming shall we say more discerning, therefore most that are new I do not find that good a read. I take nothing away from writers who with their ideas spend what must be a lot of time writing for their and our entertainment, I applaud them. Any fool can criticise and here any fool often does, constructive criticism and encouragement is the way forward. So he has been away on holiday, would wifey wait all that time to have u haul for her belongings on the day he returned. The storyline was good enough by let down at the end.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 8 years ago
You Know

This was hilarious. You could have made this a longer, more serious tale but it made the point quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I'm hopeful the next installment will have fifer some explanations and housekeeping...

....wifey should get her ass sued off, for that stunt. I mean, she takes up with a woman in a lesbian relationship and instead of coming clean, she dumps him just prior to a planned vacation, then cuts him out of all future contact with a blasé comment about her attourney getting in touch about the disposition of the house?

Oh, no. Hell, no! She dumped him, gutted the place without so much as a 'by your leave', then abandoned him to the ashes. He needs very aggressive legal representation and a full court press counter suit....that is, if she is actually suing for divorce. I don't recall reading that she had him served or intended to.

He has far and away many more legal options than to accept that load bullshit.

I hope he hooks up with his damsel in distress and they kick hubby's ass hard in the Canadian divorce courts, then both return to his home and fuck wifey twenty ways by Thursday while daily working to start their family....several times a day.

But thank you.

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
DONT GIVE OUT TOO MANY ACCOLADES

until you see the final check. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A new writer trying to impress?

" an odd realization settled over the miasma of thought that made up his consternation" is a pretty scary sentence when you realize it really has no discernible meaning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

great story !! Fuck you annony

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 8 years ago
Meh

I find it difficult to relate to any of these characters. I don't really care what happens to them, because they don't seem to care themselves. Barry and Paula's marriage was over before the story began. When it ended, Barry simply shrugged it off and said, "okay, who's next?"

The subplot with Kara was just weird. Hubby begged for her to give Barry a BJ, and she ends up having sex with him. And it was all a setup for a divorce? Meh. Two strangers have sex and experience multiple orgasms? Meh. Paula turns out to be a lesbian? Meh.

bruce22bruce22almost 8 years ago
If you put it in Humour it would be properly appreciated!

Thanks, it was a lot of fun.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A decent outline or sketch, but a lame and shallow story.

Why don't you take this and try making into some kind of dramatic suspenseful erotic story? I bet that would be entertaining.

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 8 years ago
Writing had a lot of problems

However, the story itself had a lot of potential.

I really don't understand the level of vitriol spouted at these new authors. It's a learning curve for them. The stories are free for us to read and if we're decent people, we can offer constructive criticism.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 8 years ago
Series???

When Sweetie said "Trial Separation," Hubby was stupid for not making it official, including having a lawyer draw up stipulations! There is WAY too much left unfinished for this to not be Ch1 (please, please, please indicate such in the TITLE ... at the very least, put 'TB continued' at the end!)

Was it really a set-up for Kara? Or was it a HIS Sweetie setting Hubby up? How weak is a plan to take your wife's purse and put it semi-hidden on a trail? Suppose a group of Cub Scouts find it? Or a gaggle of ladies? Or NObody ... or someone who knows an Identity Thief who will buy it? Or a Hubby on a trial separation who thinks his own wife might be setting him up? WEAK!!!

If it looks Too Good To Be True, it almost certainly IS! NEVER play the other guy's game!

PS ... Why would Sweetie let Hubby spend 2-5 kilobucks on a trip to Hawaii for two when she is obviously planning an exit strategy ... she doesn't need Hubby gone a week to raid the house! And Sweetie could have kept half (or more) of that loot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
O.K.

Why not finish the story?

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Like the last guy said

Finish it. Did she get the moral support?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

????

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not finished

Jlyn1Jlyn111 months ago

WTF! That's it???

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Had a twist with the setup, other than that I would have expected her to have been gone before he got home. Come on it was two weeks.

As far as it's not ended, I liked it this way, maybe an epilogue saying he lived long and happily but her life was a train wreck

Just my nature I guess.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous