All Comments on 'Thank You, Uncle John'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Incredible

That was amazing.- I came so hard!

BiancaMmmmBiancaMmmmover 12 years ago
Fantastic!

What a wonderful story! Well written, sweet and hot. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome story

Thanks for this hot and authentic tale, it is well written and has right length. You described the longing and feelings really well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A little different but awesome.

Scribe , You,ve out done yourself for Melissa. She's a lucky girl to have you document her dreams on paper. Good one , Ciao.

curioussscuriousssover 12 years ago
Now this...

...is a more realistic incest story than most, although it's not really incest, given the relationship.

It's wonderfully written, with just the right amount of love, lust, angst and recklessness to make it a really worthwhile read.

You described her early 'worship' of her beloved uncle and that made it a real love story.

Yes, I know there's cheating involved but, in this case, there's no intent to split from their spouses or deny them anything, or split up the kids' parents, so I think they really needed something extra - love primarily, but being appreciated for who and what they are.

I sincerely hope the real 'Melissa' gets a lot out of this. In fact it would be really rather nice to hear her thoughts on the story too - whether it lived up to her expectations.

A lovely story - thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow!!!

Read through twice, hands down panties...thinking about my own special uncle and fantasies I've never shared..... Great story - hot, sweet, tender and loving. Hope there are more chapters to cum....and that eventually Uncle John gets his chance to 'return the favor' and teach his niece the special joys of receiving oral as well.... (Give us enough warning to buy more batteries first tho'... ;D )

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

Good read. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work. ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

As ever, very well written and a good story - but it's not really incest if he's only her uncle by marriage. It's gotta be blood if it's gonna be any good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
GREAT READ!!!!

Loved the story so much. Thought at the end that the aunt knew what was happening when she told Melissa to give a shout any time she needed him.

mysterygirl702mysterygirl702over 11 years ago
Did he initiate it?

Subtle, but I thought it could have been that Uncle John made it so Melissa's car wouldn't work that night.

dinkymacdinkymacover 11 years ago
Super!!

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hmmm.....

I also thought Uncle John caused the problem with her car, when he came into his house wiping grease off of his hands with a cloth. I also would love to see a sequel, just to know that they do continue their love affair. I think the two are entitled, seeing as their two spouses don't seem all that interested.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

i want my own Uncle John...

SouthernSamanthaSouthernSamanthaabout 9 years ago
Loved it!!

I feel as if this is one of Ahabscribe's very best stories. Different from his usual, but fantastic nonetheless. If anyone reads my comments, they'll know I'm one of his biggest fans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I have a niece

And similar fantasies. Terrific

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 8 years ago
WOW

Great story, loved it, thank you .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Oh grrr

this is just about the best erotic story I've ever read.

I wish you write more with a daddy/uncle slant!

TakeatumblewithmeTakeatumblewithmeover 6 years ago
Wow, just wow!

This is an amazing story!

I have read it numerous times and it never fails to turn me on..

I love how the different elements of love and lust come together to create such beautiful, loving yet sensual story..

You must write more to this story and continue to write uncle/niece stories.

5 stars isn't enough!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
is it really incest if

its a relative by marriage?

TakeatumblewithmeTakeatumblewithmealmost 5 years ago
What a beautiful story!

Some people might disagree that this is incest/taboo but I love it! I have read and reread this story that I know what’s happening yet it still makes me wet!

The chemistry between the characters and how the story plays out is so hot, gripping and sweet. I love how she turns into a wildcat when he pumps into her then a sweet lady and switches again!

It’s a shame there isn’t anymore to this story as I could happily read more and more and more of Melissa and uncle John!

Great story!

Great characters!

Amazing sex scenes!

TakeatumblewithmeTakeatumblewithmeover 3 years ago
Such a fun read

Honesty I’ve read this story so many times and yet each time I read it I catch myself having to squeeze my legs together until I can find a place to relive the budding excitement and arousal that comes when I read it!

If only there was another chapter or a sequel to it!

I would love to find out what happens.

Brilliant story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous