All Comments on 'Thankful'

by PuckIt

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Lovely.

imsbillyimsbillyover 6 years ago
Thank you

Thanks for a well written story. I find that I enjoy a good story with some sex much more than a lot of sex with a little story.

Steffi2017Steffi2017over 6 years ago
Good stuff

Delightful. Good to see stories about people with genuine insecurities being drawn out of their shell. 5 stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
beautiful

thankyou for a beautiful experience. from pressure comes diamonds!!

Crusader235Crusader235over 6 years ago
Yes!

I'm thankful that you wrote this beautiful story, and thankful that I read it. Now I'm off to read your other stories. Semper Fi.

AzttAzttover 6 years ago
Great

Well crafted and moving

gmann57gmann57over 6 years ago

Sorry I didnt read this sooner. I loved it.Entertaining and real.Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hmm... This is the second story I read from this author and I doubt I'll read a third one, since they're all the same.

Handicapped man meets differently handicapped woman. Helps her overcome her handicap. He's totally committed, wants to marry ASAP. She wants to wait. His father leaves family for gay lover. His mother ends up a lesbian. 30 years later he's married with children, some of the other characters are dead, and he's writing this story and discussing it with his family.

Not a bad story (save for the unnecessary epilogue) if I hadn't read its twin before.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So the MC is paired with an amazon with freak side show characters!!

An awful story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

NICK'S MOTHER IS A BITCH,NO WONDER HER HUSBAND DITCHED HER FOR ANOTHER MAN!!

TagesTagesabout 1 year ago

Reading the comments it seems that some poeple have missed the point. It's a love story. We don't know how someone feels about themselves by looking at them, only when we are allowed to be told and have the sense to listen.

I found it extremely well written and moving, worth the five stars I gave it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous