All Comments on 'Thanks a Million, Henry T'

by rufriter

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"Fuck me Craig! Put your cock in and fuck me!" she told her son.

I can't understand why this excellent story of hot motherfucking hasn't garnered any comments so far. 19 year old Craig, at 6 foot 2 and very well-built, insists he's "a big boy" now, and his adoring mother eagerly agrees. She loves everything about her big handsome son, and his mom's love boosts his self-confidence and makes his fat young prick twitch. Like all boys Craig's deeply interested in the treasure his mother's got hidden between her legs, his own birth canal, his mother's cunt! To shove his big teenage dick up where he came into the world from, to blow his loaded young balls up his own mother's twat, is a dream come true. Mom feels the same way, she's frantic to have her boy stuff her empty twat to the brim with his big stiff prick and flood it with what he's got sloshing around in his heavy sack. Soon Craig's potent young seed will find his mother's fertile egg, and there'll be a cute incest-baby---lots of cute incest-babies!----running around all over the place!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Not a Bad Story...

... just a bit short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WHAT WAS ONCE OLD IS NEW AND JUST AS GOO

I love these back seeat sex stories. The Incest genre is fine. I know it is simply an indulgence into fantasy.

You have done a very good job with this.

Keep writing.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago

This works perfectly as a life narrative. As a story though, it's a little dull. It's the difference between living it and reading about it.

shoeslayershoeslayeralmost 8 years ago
Damn, that was a good yarn

Hello Rufriter,

Funny I thought the story took place in the back of

a Model T Ford,since it was Henry Ford that founded

Ford Motor Co.

This is a 'freaking HOT' story. I really enjoyed it.

Craig should have been courteous enough to top

off the tank, interesting how him not doing so led

onto other things with Mum's clothes soaking wet

and appearing as 'see through' making her wonder,

and of course thoughts from past good times in that

car had to have some effect.

This story is worth 5 stars

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a5 months ago

This is one of the few stories I wish had a Chapter 2, 3, 4, etc.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous