Thanks a Million, Henry T

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rufriter
rufriter
714 Followers

His first thrusts were gentle and probing, but as they became firmer and more insistent, I clutched him to me, rising to meet him. "Fuck me Craig, fuck your mom." I gasped against his mouth. "God I feel so wicked with your hard cock in me. Fuck it's so good. Give me all you've got." Ordinarily I didn't use suck language when Ben fucked me, but given the forbidden nature of what was happening now it didn't seem out of place. The squeaking of the seat springs seemed deafening as my son's rampant muscle drove relentlessly in and out of my wet snatch, and at the onset of my climax I dug my fingers into his back. "Oh fuck Baby, I'm cumming! Oh fuck yes! Fuck my pussy! Fill your mom with cum!" My entire body went into a spasm, as my eager clutching cunt received jolt after jolt of thick creamy love juice from his potent thrusting cock. "Oh Craig Baby." I sighed as he finished pumping. "That was awesome. It felt so good to have your cock pouring your cum inside me, but it was wrong of us."

He kissed me passionately, and when I pulled away he was smiling. "Why was it wrong Mom? How can something so beautiful possibly be wrong? I've dreamed of fucking you for longer than I can remember, and now that I have I just know it was meant to be."

"I don't know Craig. I only know we got carried away and crossed the line. I think we'd better go home now." I stayed in the back seat on the way home, feeling his cum oozing from my still tingling pussy. Despite what I had said, inwardly I agreed with him. Regardless of what others might say, when my son was fucking me nothing had ever felt more right.

When we arrived home I offered no protest or resistance when he led me directly to the bedroom and undressed me, before removing his own clothes and lying beside me. I lay quietly with my eyes closed as he explored my body, kissing where his fingers led him, sucking gently at first, then more urgently on my puckered nipples and moving inexorably downwards until his mouth covered my hairless mound. I drew in a sharp breath, lifting to meet him as his tongue probed deep into my cum filled cunt. Suddenly I pushed him away and flipped over with my bottom raised. "Fuck me Craig. Put your cock in and fuck me."

The instant he entered me spears of orgasmic delight radiated through every cell of my body, and I pushed back to match him stroke for wonderful stroke. The air was filled with my moans and the exotic scent of my arousal, as my son's wonderful tool plundered every hidden crevice of my pouting puffed up pussy, and his fingers shot sparks through my nipples.

"I'm going to cum again Mom!" he gasped. "I'm going to fill your cunt again!"

"NO, Craig, NO!" I begged, pulling away and turning to face him. His look of dismay changed to one of ecstasy when I seized his shaft and fed its slippery length between my lips, gulping as his thick juices cascaded into my mouth and slid down my convulsing throat.

Physically and emotionally drained, I lay contentedly in my son's strong embrace, going over the day's events in my mind. Whilst there was no certainty that I could have resisted temptation indefinitely, I was convinced that the hypnotic lure of a certain battered old Ford had been the catalyst, and that the worn old rear seat of Henry T would see a lot more wear in the days and years ahead.

rufriter
rufriter
714 Followers
12