Thanks to Shelley Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Tu non vai da nessuna parte stasera.'

Alex slowly got up from her chair and moved around to move Sophie's empty dinner plate, carefully leaning down and brushing a soft kiss directly on the transfixed woman's lips before again explaining herself more clearly --

'You're not going anywhere tonight.'

Sophie felt a stirring deep inside her stomach, and knew that this time it wasn't nerves. It was sheer, unadulterated desire for this incredible woman. She watched as Alex sashayed her way back into the kitchen to fix the Tiramisu dessert that Sophie had bought with her.

Without thinking, Sophie was on her feet and blindly following Alex into the kitchen, her breasts heaving as her breathing quickened and she felt a familiar tingle down in her pussy.

With the new found confidence of a woman knowing what she desired, Sophie crept up on Alex as she placed the dirty dishes on the side. Stepping closely into her and wrapping her arms around Alex's waist, Sophie heard and felt Alex gasp before she melted back into her embrace. Sophie rested her head on an olive smooth shoulder and nuzzled teasingly into Alex's shell like ear, eliciting a soft murmur.

'Tell me you want me to stay,' Sophie whispered as she trailed soft wet kisses down Alex's ear, neck and shoulder, pushing aside the gorgeous woman's silky smooth black hair.

'Stai con me stanotte,' Alex breathlessly whispered as she pressed back against Sophie, 'Stay with me tonight.'

'Are you sure?' Sophie teased as she felt Alex squirming in her arms, feeling goose bumps appear over Alex's arms as she traced her lips and tongue from the nape of Alex's neck to her spine as she ran her hands down the sides of her glorious body, lightly brushing her firm breasts.

'Per favore, ti prego resta con me stasera amore - ho bisogno di te così male,' Alex whimpered as she began to turn round in Sophie's arms to face her. 'Please, please stay with me tonight love - I need you so badly.'

Sophie crushed her lips against Alex's as she passionately embraced her. Biting softly of her lower lip and wrapping her arms tightly around her waist Sophie felt Alex moan into her mouth as she caressed her tongue with her own.

Panting heavily, Sophie pressed Alex up against the kitchen counter as she run her hands down the younger woman's thighs and slowly starting to trace her finger nails up under her skirt. Alex broke the kiss and clung around Sophie's neck, her knees weak as her pussy twitched as she was teased by those glorious fingers. Biting lightly on Sophie's earlobe she groaned into her ear, whispering in Italian again --

'Ho bisogno di te nel mio letto, ora.'

Pulling back and resting her forehead softly against Alex's forehead, catching her breath, Sophie stared quizzically into those twinkling green eyes that were now filled with unmistakeable lust.

Alex began to softly push Sophie back, away from her, smirking knowingly; loving that her soon to be lover was so intrigued by her sexy Italian mutterings. As Sophie's face began to fall, disappointed and obviously thinking that she was being told to stop, Alex grabbed her hand and forcibly started dragging her through the kitchen and towards the back of the house, before turning round to whisper in her ear a translation --

'I need you in my bed, now.'

Grinning from ear to ear and pushing Alex quicker towards their destination, Sophie giggled back --

'Lead the way!'

*****************************

Scrambling to the bedroom, both women were desperate to touch and hold one another. Hands roamed and caressed bodies, desires were heightening and the air was filled with a mixture of lustful moans and whimpering.

Sophie pushed Alex backwards towards her bed as her hands began stroking up and over the olive skinned thighs once more, intending to finish what she had began in the kitchen. Kissing Alex more deeply, their tongues duelling relentlessly, Sophie ran her hands up and under the tight black skirt to caress Alex's firm ass, and she gasped into her mouth. She wasn't wearing any underwear!

Alex giggled knowingly as she opened her eyes and stared into Sophie's surprised face, biting down on her blonde lover's bottom lip, teasing her. Sophie could feel Alex's stiffening nipples pressing through her dress and caressing her own chest, obviously no bra either! How hadn't she noticed at dinner? She's such a tease!

Well two can play at that game!

Sophie's desire took over her completely as she flung Alex down on the bed, making the younger woman gasp as she fell. Instantly, Sophie pounced on her and effortlessly pinned the raven haired woman's hands above her head before kissing her hard and deep, pressing their bodies' together forcibly.

As Alex began to desperately struggle against Sophie's grip, wanting to caress her, trying desperately to grind herself against her new lover's body, Sophie trailed hot wet kisses down her chin, neck, collar bone and finally reached her intended destination. She quickly and hungrily took Alex's right nipple into her mouth, biting through the material of the dress and sucking hard. Alex instantly arched her back, trying to force more of her breast into Sophie's hot mouth.

'Si prega di toccare me! Per favore!' Alex hissed through clenched teeth as Sophie switched to her other nipple, laving it hotly with her tongue before raking it with her teeth through the dress and sucking it into her mouth, moaning with desire.

Sophie didn't need a translation this time -- she knew that Alex was begging to be touched from the way the sexy Mediterranean woman was writhing underneath her.

Suddenly, Sophie pulled back, releasing Alex's hands and stood over her, staring down at the dishevelled woman lying spread out on the bed, breathing heavily with desire, moaning and whimpering.

'Take off your dress.' Sophie huskily demanded as she devoured her Italian lover's appearance through hooded eyes.

Slowly, Alex knelt up of the bed, staring right back at Sophie, holding her gaze before gripping the hem of her dress and slowly pulling it off, over her head and tossing it to the floor. Both women remained motionless, breathing heavily as Sophie's eyes caressed Alex's heavenly body as she knelt on the bed in just her heels. Sophie moaned softly as she noticed trails of wetness running down the inside of Alex's thighs and she felt her own pussy tingle and throb.

As if in slow motion, Alex bent down onto her hands and knees and began to prowl forward, crawling excruciatingly slowly towards Sophie, their eyes locked. Alex smirked as she noticed her lover's breath quicken, her chest starting to heave and her eyes wide as she watched her crawl closer and closer.

Stopping at the foot of the bed, directly in front of Sophie, Alex teasingly reached up and trailed a single finger from the base of Sophie's neck, down between her breasts, over her stomach and stopped at the top of her jeans, before softly cupping her now throbbing pussy.

'Hai troppi vestiti sul mio amore. Lascia che ti aiuti toglierli.' Alex breathily whispered before undoing Sophie's jeans, kneeling in front of her as she began to push the jeans to the floor. Giving her a chaste kiss, she leaned into Sophie's ear and whispered the translation. 'You have far too many clothes on my love. Let me help you take them off.'

Both women crushed their lips together in a passionate kiss as Sophie kicked off her shoes and jeans before Alex tugged her vest top up and over her head, discarding it across the room.

Alex sat back on her heels and drank Sophie's appearance in, groaning at her fair skinned lover. She traced her fingers slowly over her purple silk bra before teasing Sophie's pussy lips through her thong, feeling the heat and wetness that had built up. She could feel Sophie shiver to her touch and press down against her hand.

'Bella, sei così bella!' Alex told Sophie how beautiful she was before pulling her back down on top of her, spreading her legs wantonly as there entwined their bodies, kissing passionately and allowing their hands to caress every inch of each others skin slowly.

As Sophie took Alex's hard nipple back into her mouth, she felt soft hands reach around her back to undo her bra. Reluctantly she moved back, allowing the undergarment to be discarded before hungrily devouring Alex's other nipple.

Alex clawed at Sophie's thong; desperate to get the blonde naked, but she was deliciously distracted by her lover's ministrations. Her nipples were engorged and tingled painfully with lust. As if reading her mind, Sophie began trailing her lips and tongue over Alex's firm tanned stomach, reaching up to roll her nipples between her thumb and fingers as she spread her olive legs open with her knees.

'Oh cazzo! Leccare il mio pussy!'

Alex could feel Sophie's smile against her hot skin as she tantalisingly moved over her mons, using her teeth, lips and tongue to whip her lover into a frenzy. Sophie needed no translation for the last gasped Italian phrase.

Trailing her tongue agonisingly slowly over her bare, smooth mound, Sophie parted Alex's dark brown lips with her fingers, wetness seeping out. She groaned when she saw the soft, pink inner lips of her lovers beautiful pussy. Gently placing butterfly kisses around the insides of Alex's thighs, Sophie looked up to find her lover watching her intently, her hips stating to lift and grind, desperate for contact.

Smiling up into those striking green eyes, Sophie momentarily lifted her head and whispered 'Bella pussy' with a mischievous smirk.

Alex giggled lightly before gasping with surprise as Sophie buried her head between her legs.

She devoured her. Slipping her hands under Alex's tight, firm ass and lifting her hips to her mouth, Sophie swiped the flat of her tongue from the base of her slit, drawing it slowly upwards and teasingly flicking her clit just once. Alex grabbed handfuls of blonde hair as she pushed her lover's mouth firmly into her sex and wantonly began to gyrate her hips onto Sophie's face.

Lustfully moaning into Alex's pussy, Sophie pressed her tongue deep into her dripping wet hole, lapping up the juice flowing freely as she stroked her clit softly with her fingers. Alex was panting and writhing with increased vigour and was already close to exploding.

Desperate to make her gorgeous lover cum all over her face, Sophie clamped her lips around Alex's hard and throbbing clit and began to suck, lathing it with her tongue as she pushed three fingers into her sopping wet hole.

'Sì! Sì! Proprio lì! Cazzo me! Sto arrivando!' Alex was fucking her face and fingers with abandon now and screaming out in Italian. Sophie could tell from the wetness and grip of Alex's pussy that she was cumming.

Sophie used her shoulders to pin down her writhing lover as she assaulted her pussy with her tongue and fingers, making her cum over and over again. Sticky wet juice flowed freely over her lips and chin as she devoured the gorgeous Italian woman who was now screaming so incoherently that Sophie had no idea what language she was speaking.

Finally, Alex went limp and weakly pushed Sophie's face away from her pussy, breathless and dizzy from intense orgasms.

'Please...please...I can't take any more.' Alex stammered as she twitched uncontrollably.

Sophie delicately kissed her lover's pussy one last time before crawling up over her body and sharing a soft, passion filled kiss. Alex wrapped her arms around her neck and nibbled on her ear, whispering 'Grazie' lazily in her ear.

'You're welcome,' Sophie smiled down at her lover as she wrapped her in her arms, allowing her to rest, both women falling into a light, contented sleep.

*****************************

Rousing slowly from her light slumber, Sophie felt her own body squirming. She could feel her own wetness running down between her thighs as she stretched out languidly, suddenly aware of the soft weight on her chest.

Her eyes lazily opened to see piercing green eyes watching her reaction as she felt her left nipple being caressed by Alex's warm wet tongue, her right nipple being stroked by her raven black hair.

Sighing lustfully and watching transfixed, she felt Alex's smile surround her breast as she ran her hands through her lover's hair.

Closing her eyes and melting back into the bed Sophie heard a growl escape her own lips.

Just as suddenly as it had started, the blissful attention to her breasts stopped and she felt the lose of contact between their two naked bodies. Letting out a yelp of frustration, Sophie's eyes flew open to see Alex walking across the bedroom and into the bathroom.

Anxious for release, Sophie slipped her hands between her own legs, closing her eyes with another sigh as she started to caress her own soaking wet pussy. She felt a sharp sting of a slap on the back of her hand and looked up to see Alex staring down at her, not saying a word.

In her hand Alex held a harness and a double ended dildo, her eyes hooded with lust. She leant down and kissed Sophie passionately before lifting Sophie's hips and positioning half of the dildo into her pussy and tightening the harness.

Sophie let out a fevered moan as she felt it enter and stretch her pussy and then quivered from the contact of the harness on her clit.

Alex climbed onto the bed and straddled the other half of the dildo, standing up proud from between Sophie's legs, and slowly began to tease her own clit with the bulbous head.

Leaning down to kiss her lover, she softly whispered --

'Guarda me, tenere gli occhi aperti.'

Sophie knew she was being told to keep her eyes open, to watch her gorgeous lover -- she didn't need to be told, she wouldn't have been able to tear her eyes away even if she tried!

Straddling Sophie's hips, Alex grasped the fake cock and slowly lowered herself onto it. Sophie watched, rapt at how her pussy was stretched and filled by the phallus. She could see the wetness of her lover seeping down her thighs and pooling onto the harness as she caressed her hips to steady her.

Alex ground her pussy against the harness as the strap-on filled her up, her pussy feeling so full and stretched, before she started to slowly move herself up and down, grasping and squeezing her own breasts as she threw her head back and groaned.

Sophie was mesmerised by the vision in front of her and she ran her hands over Alex's hips, guiding her up and down on her huge cock, whimpering as the dildo and harness stimulated her own pussy and clit. She began to thrust up into Alex's pussy as rode the cock, their desire building faster and faster.

'You look fucking amazing,' Sophie moaned as Alex smiled down at her.

Uncontrollable lust took hold as Sophie began to ram the dildo up harder, faster and deeper into Alex's tight pussy. Both women began panting harder and faster as sweat glistened on their body.

'Sì! Sì! Cazzo me! Cazzo la mia figa!' Alex screamed as she bounced up and down, wantonly riding Sophie.

Sensing that they were both getting close to cumming, and not wanting it to end, Sophie threw Alex off and onto the bed, roughly wrestling her onto her hands and knees, kneeling behind her. Grabbing a handful of her flowing black hair, Sophie impaled her on the dildo and starting slamming into her hard and fast.

Alex screamed in delight, pushing herself back eagerly, wanting Sophie to fuck her harder and deeper, she could feel her orgasm building quickly.

'Non fermatevi! Si prega di non smettere!' Alex begged Sophie not to stop; it felt so good to feel the blonde's hips slam onto her firm ass as she fucked her!

'I'm...I'm cumming!' Sophie stammered as she felt the biggest orgasm of her life rip through her body as she continued to pound into Alex's sopping wet pussy, grunting and groaning with concentration, wanting her lover to cum all over her cock.

Being fucked from behind by an orgasming woman was incredible and Alex let out an almighty scream as she slammed back onto Sophie's cock and came hard over and over again. Her arms and legs gave way as Sophie collapsed on top of her, still pumping hard into her pussy, carrying their orgasms on and on.

Finally, both bodies went limp as they lay motionless, the dildo still connecting them.

Reluctantly, Sophie rolled off Alex and discarded the strap-on before pulling herself and her sated lover below the covers, once again entwining their bodies in a tight embrace.

With her eyes closed and moments from sleep, Alex softly kissed her lover on the lips and whispered --

'Ti amo.'

Brushing her soft, treacle black hair from her face and kissing her softly back, Sophie whispered --

'I love you too.'

*****************************

Alex smiled contentedly as she began to awake, remembering the amazing evening before. It had been so long since she had connected with somebody like this... in fact, she had never felt such a strong connection before.

It had been incredible.

Perfect even.

That's why it hurt so much when she reached out for Sophie and realised that she wasn't there anymore.

12