All Comments on 'Thanksgiving Revenge'

by rarmons

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My aunt my first love

My aunt Doris was my first love, she got my virginity when i graduated high school. We fucked every day while my uncle was at work. Her only daughter is my child. When Sylvia turned 18 she moved in with me i was 37, we have a son and 4 daughters. Thank you for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I Liked It

This wasn't a typical story at all, the reluctance element was played very well. I certainly didn't expect mom to be in the closet, nice element of surprise there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
this was great

Very well written

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 8 years ago
Very interesting and erotic story

I liked the plot twist and relationship between Max and Ashley.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

I loved the story, but I really hope it continues; especially with the twist at the end!

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Hot Stuff!

Really enjoyed the "forbidden" aura throughout this hot hook-up. The one thing that disturbed me was Ashley forcing Cathy to watch her fuck her son,then suck his cum out of her pussy. A bit too far-fetched! She could have had her sister listen in from another room if she really had to. Don't blame the kid for feeling used!

Antoine doesn't want children so he won't cum in her? No problem! Ash will probably have Max shoot in her many times in the next few weeks. One thing you can bet on though is that if the baby's a girl,she won't be naming her Cathy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You could have said what they were fighting about

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Good Read****

Good story line very entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
awesome

story please make a second part of this!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
it's amazing...

what greed will twist us into doing...

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
A great story!

A lot of fun too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What a nice story

except max is beyond weak and a bad son, even worse than his auntie...

kaidmankaidmanover 7 years ago
dynamite work

read just about all your stories my faves are this one the coupon one and starlights secret you have done an excellent job I look forward to reading more of your works and I would love to read a sequel to the ones I mentioned above either keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
well

what a load of gobshite

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A Very Entertaining Story

That brings back fond memories of my favorite Aunt and my young imagination running wild. I loved her more than she will ever know.🌋

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story.

Good plot, good characters, needs ch2.

If you're going to be negative, at least sign your name...

Cheers and all the best,

Phil

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 5 years ago
What a...

devious mix of Incest, Mature, and just a teeny touch of NonCon (for Mom). Nicely done!

lantern04lantern04over 4 years ago
Good start.

I hope there will be future chapters in this story.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Still Hot

I read this some time ago and forgot to leave a comment and recently came across it again. It is still a good story but as another person said having Cathy suck her son's cum out of her sister may have been a bit much. I so wanted a follow up chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Not bad

Not your best story and the aunt's husband should have been killed off in a plane crash and left her his money instead of max having to share her with his French ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nope nope, there's a limit to what you should put in these stories? That bit with the aunt making his mom hear him say he loves his aunt more was particularly disturbing, equally so, was what you forced her to do next. It was heartbreaking in a way.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 2 years ago

It's a... Decent story I guess.

I know it fantasy and all, but if your going for realism like Thanksgiving. Then the characters should be real too. I can't imagine a guy, a regular guy, being in that situation and not being pissed at the Aunt for using him that way. You said he felt hurt, and guilty... But didn't act it. Aunt is a slut... and not the good kind. She's an incestuous adulterer that seems to want to cuckold her husband and trick him into raising her incest baby. The way she's written it wouldn't surprise me if once she was pregnant she not only stopped paying for her "favorite" nephew's collage but abandoned him again. She's a master manipulator.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 1 year ago

[22.04.23]

Sexcellente!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Story was good, except for the last bit: forcing him to say out loud that he loves the aunt more than his mother was sick, forcing herself on her nephew making his mother watch was pretty much over the top. However, the one aspect I really have to criticize: his tame reaction to the whole affair. At this point he should be really angry with his aunt for using him to get back at her sister. He was all right with it all too quickly. I get that auntie has issues with her sister, but using her nephew for her revenge makes the aunt out as a bad character who stops at nothing and has no issue to use that nephew. From the nephew's perspective this throws a whole new light on his aunt's character and should make him question her! All right already: this is all phantasy! However, it should follow a believable logic.

RustyReaderRustyReaderabout 2 months ago

And what was the "personal" reason auntie gave to Max for her handling her sister as she did??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous