Thanksgiving Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rarmons
rarmons
2,444 Followers

"Max, are you still there?"

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Can you help me for a sec?"

I entered the bathroom, and my breath caught in my throat. Ashley was kneeling in front of the toilet, her dress hiked up to her midriff, and hanging loosely, her panties pulled down to the ankles. I could make out every little detail. Her round, plump cheeks. Her neatly puckered asshole. Her luscious, inviting pussy, covered in a mass of curly blond hair, slick with wetness. Her breasts hanging freely, moving up and down with her breathing.

"Jesus, Ashley. Put some clothes on." I jumped back out, still processing what I had seen. Unwanted, I could feel my dick growing uncomfortably in my pants.

"Oh, sorry. Come in now."

I entered again, and this time she had halfheartedly tossed the dress back over her. However, it had fallen short of actually covering her butt, making absolutely no difference to the fact she was flaunting her goods. Instead of backing out, this time I just moved past her.

"This better be serious."

"I... think my hair is stuck. I can't move."

I bent down, examining the situation. She had somehow managed to grip the toilet seat over her own hair. The only reason she was trapped was because she gripped the seat so hard.

"God damn it," I muttered, prying her vice like grip away from the seat. "Come on, let's you get you to bed." Under my support she managed to stand up, her dress thankfully falling down and covering her again. She moved into the bedroom, and I turned around to turn off the bathroom light. When I turned back, Ashley was standing in the middle of the room, bare naked. The dress was lying crumpled next to her on the floor.

"What are you doing?" I hissed. She looked damn good. Her tits were nice and supple; her pussy covered by a neatly trimmed blonde bush. Grabbing her by the shoulders, which I noticed were very soft and warm, I guided her towards the bed, laid her down on it, and threw the blanket over her.

"Max..." she murmured.

"Yes?"

But before I got an answer I heard light snoring coming from here. She'd fallen asleep on the spot. I made my way out, turning off the light as I left.

Downstairs on the couch, I reflected on what had just happened. I wasn't sure if I was turned on or not. I'd never thought of her in that way before, she was always just my aunt. But she had looked damn good. In the end, I decided both us were way too drunk, and shortly after I fell asleep, not even bothering to get out of my clothes.

***

The next morning, I awoke to glaringly bright light and a killer headache. And the smell of coffee. I sat up, and my aunt was sitting in a chair across from me. She was wearing jeans and a sweater, although I was just happy she actually wore clothes. She was studying my face intensely.

"Good afternoon, Max."

"Afternoon? What time is it?"

"Almost one."

"Ugh, my head hurts."

"Here, I made you some coffee." She handed me the mug, and I accepted it gratefully.

"Thanks." I sipped it, and it did wonders to restore my head. Images from last night came rushing back. "Uh... how much do you remember from last night?" I was hoping it wasn't a lot.

"I remember drinking a lot."

"Yeah, that we did." Maybe I got lucky and this whole awkward situation could be avoided.

"Then we took a cab drive home," she continued. Uh oh. "Then I think I wanted to pee, but instead I ended up puking." Shit, here it comes. "And then I remember a very handsome knight, coming to rescue a fair maiden, down on her luck." I could feel myself start to blush. "And no matter how close he came to his auntie's horny pussy, he remained a perfect gentleman."

"Ashley, I-"

"Relax, Max. I'm just messing with you. We were both really drunk, I'm sure Cathy would be more than happy to know that her son only oogled his naked aunt, nothing more."

"That's not funny." I admonished her. "Please don't tell her."

"Alright. I won't tell them, if you answer me one question. Truthfully."

"What's the question?"

"Did you like what you saw?" She was enjoying this far too much.

"Erm, I, uh... you're very beautiful." She raised an eyebrow, clearly expecting more. "Down there," I added hastily.

"Did you get a boner?"

"I'm not gonna answer that, you had your one question."

"Fine. Get up, I made breakfast."

True to her word, there was a stack of pancakes sitting on the kitchen table. I eagerly dug in, famished after the night's debauchery. I felt much better after wolfing down the last one.

"Where's Mom and Dad?"

"They went to the shop earlier."

"On Thanksgiving?"

"Yeah, I think they mostly wanted to avoid me."

I sighed. "Is there anything that's going make you guys forgive each other?"

"I've thought about it. A lot. I think there is something."

"Great! Whatever it is, I'll help." That was good news. Maybe they could work out their differences, and we could all start acting like a family again.

"Let's go do something, I'm bored."

"Give me fifteen minutes. I really want to take a shower."

Only ten minutes later, I was ready. We set out on foot, since my car was still parked at Henderson's Bar. It was about a thirty minute walk, which we spent looking around the neighborhood, reminiscing about our own childhoods growing up here. Once we picked up the car, I drove her around town for a while, pointing out all the changes that happened during the time she was gone.

Ashley suggested that we watch a movie, and after a short debate settled on an R-rated romantic comedy. It didn't look like a busy time of the day, so it was not much of a surprise when we were the first to arrive. The previews started playing, and a couple settled in a few rows in front of us. Other than that, we were alone.

The movie was really boring, there was very little comedy or romance. Things took a turn for the more interesting during the flick's first sex scene. Ashley nudged me, and whispered, "Look," pointing at the couple in front of us. In the light of the movie's reflection, I could clearly see the woman's head bobbing up and down over her partner's lap.

"Are they really doing that right here?" I whispered back.

"Yeah, isn't it hot?"

I don't know if I agreed or not, but it was certainly more interesting than the tepid movie. Just then, Ashley stood up, and pulled her jeans, and panties, down to her thigh. I was shocked.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Just relieving a bit of stress. I've been so horny since last night, and you clearly didn't want to satisfy me."

She reached down between her legs and inserted two fingers.

"Are you crazy? What if someone catches you?"

She responded with a soft moan, punctuated by the squelching sound her fingers made as she went to work. I was transfixed by the sight of her fingers rapidly plunging into her depths. The front of my pants tightened. I couldn't believe I was getting a hardon watching my aunt finger herself. Last night had been one thing, but she clearly wasn't drunk now.

She reached over with her other hand, and placed it on my package. "What do we have here?" I was so stunned, I didn't even react as she pulled down my zipper, reached inside, and pulled out my throbbing erection. "There you go, Max. Mmmm... Now you can relieve some pressure too. Ahh..."

Still watching Ashley's rapid finger work, I started stroking myself, unable to resist the blood pumping through my veins. She reached over and grabbed my free hand, fingers intertwining. Her breath quickened, and she increased her pace even more, while moaning audibly. She squeezed my hand, hard, and her entire body shuddered. Afterwards, she slumped back in the seat, her face the picture of bliss, focusing her gaze on my erection.

Spurned on by her sudden interest, I started stroking faster and faster, rapidly approaching orgasm. I was just about to pop, when I squeezed her hand to let her know what was about come. She sprang into action immediately, bending over and placing my tip in her mouth. I came, hard. A wave of euphoria pulsated through body as I shot my load deep into Ashley's mouth. Spurt after spurt were eagerly welcomed, rewarding me with a flick of tongue across my head.

I was spent, and my aunt sat upright again.

"Mmm... that tasted much better than I imagined."

I was speechless. I had no idea what had gotten into me, other than my dick draining all the blood out of my brain. We watched the rest of the movie in silence; the couple in front of us had disappeared at some point, I hadn't paid any attention to them at all. I never let go of her hand though.

After the movie ended-I don't even remember how the story finished-we walked to my car, still hand in hand.

"Should we talk about what happened?" I asked her.

"What do you mean? We are simply two adults, who watched a movie together, and enjoyed ourselves. What's there to talk about?"

"Well, for starters you're my aunt."

"Does that mean you aren't attracted to my body?"

"No, but-"

"Does that mean you didn't get a hardon watching me finger myself?

"No, but-"

"Does it mean I can't still taste your cum in my mouth?

"No, but-"

"So what's there to talk about?"

I sighed, eager to get home. I mulled over what happened, and despite all logical reasoning, I knew I wanted more. Ashley was sinfully hot, and if she wasn't my aunt I'd be drooling all over her. But here she was, practically throwing herself at me, I'd be a fool not to catch her. On top of that, I already loved her more than anyone else in the world. I felt comfortable around her, in a way I never had with girlfriends.

My parents' car was parked in the driveway. When we entered, my mother was busy in the kitchen. Upon seeing her, I realized just how disappointed I was. I was eager to be alone with Ashley again.

"I was just putting the turkey in the oven. Arthur's still at the shop, I have to head back too. It'll be a few hours before dinner is ready."

"Sounds good, Mom." I avoided looking at her, not wanting to meet her gaze.

Ashley turned to me, and said, "Hey Max, could you excuse us for a minute? There's something I have to talk about with Cathy."

"About what?" Hopefully she wouldn't go straight to my mom and tell her I sexually assaulted her.

"Just grown up stuff."

"Fine. Whatever." I made my way to the living room, where I tidied up the couch a bit, then sat down, restlessly. I knew what we had done was wrong, but for the world of me it didn't feel that way. It had felt good.

Ashley entered the living room, and announced, "She's gone again." I had been so lost in my own thoughts I didn't even hear the car leave. "I want to show you something. Follow me."

We headed upstairs, but instead of going into my old room, she headed straight for my parents' bedroom. "What do you want to show me in there?" I wondered.

"It's a surprise."

My parents' bedroom was pretty small, their double bed took up most of the available space, leaving just enough for a night table, and a commode for the tv. There was a small walk-in closet with two sliding doors, one of which was a full sized mirror.

"Here," she guided me, positioning me in front of the mirror. Ashley moved between me and the mirror, facing it. She pulled her sweater over her head; over her shoulder, I was able to see her tits in the mirror. She pulled down her pants, and kicked them off, standing there naked. She was stunningly beautiful, and I could feel myself harden.

"Is this what you wanted to show me? I think I've seen it all before, and more."

Instead of a response, she reached back, grabbed my hands, and placed them directly on her beautiful tits. I started massaging them, they were nice and supple. She moaned when I started teasing her nipples with my fingers.

"Do you want to do this?" she asked.

"Yeah, this feels nice."

"No, I mean do you really want to do this? All the way?"

I considered it. She was my aunt, and that was wrong. But logic like that paled against the need that was starting to build up, and it's not like I was forcing myself on her. So far she had been pretty obvious in her intentions.

"I think so. Yeah." I replied.

"Good." She reached down and inserted a finger into her pussy. The mirror turned out to be really useful. Was she getting turned on watching herself? "Tell me, do you think I'm beautiful?"

"Oh yes, very much." It wasn't hard to be honest, she clearly took good care of her body.

"Am I prettier than Cathy?"

"Uh, what?"

"Do you think I'm sexier than your mother?" She was picking up her pace now.

"Definitely." This line of questioning was getting kinda weird, considering I was massaging her breasts at the time.

"Do you, mmm... Ever wish. That I. Hnng... were your mother. Instead of her?" She was working herself into a near frenzy, only managing to get a few words out at a time.

"Well, growing up you were always around. I've never told this to anyone, but... I always felt like you were more of a mom to me than she was."

Upon hearing this, she moaned wildly; her whole body started shuddering, and I had to hold her up when her knees buckled. I let go of her tits, and just held her there for a while.

"Oh god, thank you, Max. That's just what aunty needed to hear." She turned around, and started kissing me. Her warm tongue eagerly invaded my mouth, while she undid my pants. She pulled them down, and I pulled my shirt off. My cock was finally free of its cage, and stood at full attention.

"Let's see what we have here," she said, and stepped behind me, threading her arms around me, pulling close. I could feel her hard nipples poking into my back. She brushed one hand over my chest, and with the other grabbed my balls, giving them a gentle squeeze.

"Wow, looks like my sister actually managed to create one good thing in this world."

"Why do you have to be so mean to her? It's not like she can hear you right now. It's just us."

"Does it bother you?"

"A little bit, yeah. She's still my mother."

"Do you love her?"

"Of course."

"Do you love me?" She gave my balls another squeeze.

"Yeah."

"Do you love me more than her?" She started kissing my neck, raising goosebumps all over my skin.

"That's not fair." She let go of my balls, and started slowly stroking my cock. Oh god, that felt so good.

"I want to hear it. Who do you love more, me or your mother?"

"You," I admitted, but the enormous guilt I felt saying it was alleviated by her increased stroking.

Without warning, she stepped aside and pulled me back, hard. I stumbled and fell backwards onto the bed. She followed quickly, straddling me. She scooted back, and my cock was nestled securely between her buttchecks.

"Correct answer," she said. I could feel the heat emanating from her. Her pubic hair slightly tickling me, and her wet lips leaving a trail of juices. "Now tell me what you want to do."

"I want to fuck you."

"Say it like you mean it."

"I want to screw your brains out."

"You can do better than that," she emphasized her words by lightly grinding my cock between her cheeks. "I want to hear more filth."

"I want to bury my cock deep in your wet cunt and pump you full of cum."

"Much better." She lifted herself up a bit, and guided my head to the opening of her pussy. It felt so warm and inviting. She plunged down, taking in all of me at once.

"Oh god," I rasped. "You're so tight."

I grabbed her hands, and intertwined her fingers with my own, leaning on my elbow. She pushed down, and lifted herself up, then started riding me in earnest. Up and down, my hips eagerly thrusting to match her motions. Her tits bounced freely with every motion; her eyes were close, lost in carnal pleasure. Her skin covered in beads of sweat, she moaned with wild abandon.

"Oh god. Ash. I'm. Almost. There," I panted, and squeezed her hand to let her know.

"Wait!" She stopped immediately, letting go of my hands. She spun around, impaling herself back on my cock, facing the mirror. "There, that's good," she purred.

I grabbed a fistful of blonde hair, and pulled. She arched backwards, and I resumed pounding her. I was so close, it didn't take much longer. My whole body started tingling, and my orgasm hit me in full force. I felt myself pumping her full of seed, filling her with a massive load.

"Yes, yes, yes, yesssssssss..." Ashley screamed, and collapsed backwards. We just lay there for a while, panting. My cock was beginning to soften inside her, and I absentmindedly played with one of her breasts, teasing her nipple.

In the post orgasmic silence, I heard sobbing coming from somewhere in the room.

"Do you hear that?" I asked my aunt.

"Yes."

"Where is it coming from?"

"The closet."

"The closet?"

"Yeah," she sighed, then resumed speaking, much louder than before. "I think it's time for you to come out."

"Who are you talking-" I was interrupted by the mirrored door sliding open, and a cold shiver ran down my spine. "Mom, what the fuck!" Her eyes were red and swollen, and she used her hand to wipe away tears.

"Oh, hello, Cathy!" Ashley sounded gleeful.

"Fuck you," came the reply from my mother, shaking with suppressed anger. "Just. Fuck. You."

"No, thank you," replied my aunt nonchalantly. "Your son already took care of that."

"What the fuck is going on?" I asked.

"Oh, your mother was so desperate to get her hands on my money, she agreed to do anything for it. Didn't you, Cathy?" My mother didn't respond, and Ashley went on. "So I told her I wanted to take back the thing I missed most. You."

The memory of what I said earlier quelled up. "Shit, Mom, earlier, what I said... when she asked, oh god. I hope you didn't hear," but the by the pained expression in her face, I knew she had.

"Take a look at the other door, Max," my aunt suggested. I did, and noticed a square ventilation area. "She could do far more than just hear. I tried it earlier, and you can see everything. Everything. Didn't you, Cathy?"

"You've had your sick fun, now please just stop it," Mom pled.

Ashley, however, wasn't deterred, and continued taunting her, "I can feel Max's cum deep inside me, Cathy. I'm not on the pill, you know."

My mom's face paled visibly, her eyes widened in horror. "No, no, no. You can't. It's not right. Please, don't do this. I'll do anything. Anything! Just don't do this."

The entire situation was incredibly unreal. I was mortified, unable to intervene. Ashley was still lying on top of me, but she didn't even seem to be aware of me, when she spoke, "The only way you're going to get Max's seed out of me, my dear sister, is with your mouth."

"You fucking bitch." My mother's face was contorted in rage.

"That's not the use I was referring to. The longer you talk, the longer his hot load is in me."

I half expected my mother to go berserk and attack Ashley, but instead she dropped down to her knees. I had forgotten that my penis, now mostly flaccid, was still inside my aunt's pussy, until I felt my mom gingerly grab it between two fingers, and pull it out of her. Then her face lowered, and disappeared below Ashley's curly bush.

Ashley let out a gasp. "Oh god, yes." She grabbed my hands, and placed them back on her tits. I was still too mortified to do anything, so I just held them. Ashley's breath picked up, and I could hear wet noises coming from below. My mom's hair draped over my cock and balls, tickling with every move of her head.

"You're gonna have to go deeper if you want to get it all out. Oh god, yes. Deeper!" She reached down and started rubbing her clit. "Doesn't it taste good, Cathy? I had some earlier today, and your son's cum tastes much better than anything you've ever cooked. Keep going. Keep going, oh god, YES!" She was writhing now, twisting and turning her body, lost in ecstasy.

She slumped back down on me, and softly murmured, "I think you got everything."

rarmons
rarmons
2,444 Followers