Thanksgiving Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rarmons
rarmons
2,437 Followers

Mom got up, and her cheeks glistened with wetness. She used her arm to wipe it away as best as she could, tears welling up in her eyes.

"You can go now," Ashley told her.

Mom glanced at me, and muttered, "I'm sorry, Max." Then she turned around and fled the room, slamming the door behind her.

I seemed to regain control of my senses, and unceremoniously rolled Ashley off of me. Unable to fully comprehend everything that had just happened, I just lied there. From outside came the sound of a car starting, then driving off.

"Are you ok, Max?" Her voice was timid now, filled with concern. She moved closer again, hugging the side of my body, and traced patterns on my chest with her finger. I hadn't even begun processing everything that had just happened.

"No," I admitted. "I feel... hurt. Used."

"I'm sorry. I didn't plan on it escalating this far. I just wanted her to watch. I told her not to make a sound."

"You did all this just to get back at her? You used me."

"No, please, Max. You have to believe me. I wanted you the moment I saw you at the airport. I really do love you, you know? The whole thing with Cathy was just... personal."

"What's going to happen now?"

"Well, first of all I'm going to kiss you, then we'll lie here for a while, enjoying the warmth. Then we're gonna take a shower. Then we'll eat a nice Turkey dinner." She turned my head, and pulled in a for a long, sensual kiss.

"That's not what I meant," I objected, after the kiss ended.

"I know. What's gonna happen is I'll bail Cathy and Arthur out of their financial problems, and you and I are going to start seeing more of each other."

"Really? You don't think mom is going to, you know, murder you?"

"And risk Arthur finding out she slobbered your cum out of her own sister's pussy? I don't think so. She has too much pride for that."

I don't know how long we stayed like that, but it felt good. We were disturbed by the sound of a car pulling into the driveway.

"That must be them. Come on, let's go shower."

We got up, grabbed our clothes off the floor, and headed to my old room. She slipped in silently behind me, and we spent a few minutes lathering each other up. I made sure to caress every inch of her body, exploring every curve. She really was gorgeous.

Then it was my turn. It was an unusual experience, to feel someone else's hand rubbing all over my body, but I was too worried about my parents downstairs to get excited.

"Not now," I protested, when Ashley grabbed my cock, and started stroking it.

"Really? You're exhausted already?"

"It's not that, it's just... I'm not comfortable with my mom and dad home."

She seemed disappointed, but accepted it. Good to know she wasn't just a sex crazed maniac. We finished up quickly, Ashley made sure I didn't get any of her hair wet, and got dressed. We made our way downstairs, and I nearly jumped out of my skin when I saw Ashley's husband sitting on a kitchen chair, talking animatedly with my dad.

"Ah, there they are," he exclaimed, upon spotting me. "I thought I would surprise everyone. I know how important family is on this holiday to you guys. Work can wait." He gave Ashley a quick kiss, and I felt a quite unexpected pang of jealousy hit me.

Mom was just pulling the turkey out of the oven, and I helped her carry it to the table, glad to occupy myself with something. The rest of the food was already standing on the table. While we were alone in the dining room, I asked her, "Mom, are you... okay?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," she replied brusquely, and brushed past me. I couldn't really blame her for not wanting to discuss what happened. I didn't really want to either.

We all sat down, and dad expertly carved up the turkey. Everyone commented on how great the food tasted. All in all, it was pretty mundane compared to the events earlier. Antoine impressed everyone by talking about his private jet, that he'd been using to make a surprise stop here.

After everyone had eaten, Ashley brought up the subject of the money. "Listen, we decided to give you guys the money. After all, we're family, and I know how much work Dad put into the shop."

"Oh wow, that's... thank you," my dad exclaimed emphatically. "Isn't that great, dear?" he asked Mom.

"Yeah. Thank you," she added, but avoided looking directly at her sister.

"There's one thing I would like, though."

"What's that?" inquired Dad.

"I'm inviting Max to stay with us for the entire Christmas break. It's been so many years, and it would be nice to spend some quality time with my favorite nephew." She winked at me, and I felt my cock twitching in my pants.

"That's a great idea," agreed my dad. "Isn't it, dear?"

"Yeah... I suppose." She sounded listless, but couldn't say anything against it, without giving a good reason.

"It's all settled then!" Ashley proclaimed cheerfully.

Antoine made his exit again. He told us that he had to fly out again immediately, but to enjoy the rest of the holiday, and he'd be in contact soon to transfer the money. Ashley and I walked him out to his limo, while my parents cleared the table.

On the way back inside, I mused, "Must be really nice, to be able to fly around the country on a private jet." I hoped I didn't sound too jealous.

"Yeah, it is. But you know what else is nice?"

"What?"

"You won't have to sleep on the couch tonight."

rarmons
rarmons
2,437 Followers