Thanksgiving with Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pghpa
pghpa
1,047 Followers

This was NOT on my agenda but there wasn't time to argue, just to do as he said. I flipped over and literally slid off the bed onto my knees in front of him as he stroked his cock the final few times he needed to get off.

"Open your mouth dammit!" he hissed as he put his cock in front of my face. It wasn't like I didn't want him to cum in my mouth. Heck, if anything I wished ALL of his cum would end up in my mouth but that was just wishful thinking on my part as it turned out.

"Arghhhh!" he groaned as his hips jerked and his cock jerked as well in front of my face. God only knows where that first shot went but it was "just a little outside" as the movie goes. All I knew was he missed my face entirely and it flew past to the left of me. The next shot was right on target, hitting my mouth and landing on my outstretched tongue. It seemed especially bitter today, maybe because of the beer he had been drinking.

The rest of his cum went everywhere. Some I could feel on my cheeks, some in my mouth, and the rest was simply a mystery for now. When he finished shooting I took his dick back in my mouth, sucking out the last of his cum that I could from his rapidly dwindling cock. He shuddered when I first took his cock in my mouth, as if it was ultra-sensitive. I imagined it was like my clit after an orgasm. Heck, all I needed was a pair of tight jeans after I came and it was off to the races again for me.

"God that felt so good," he moaned.

Then suddenly, he was all business, just like his son had been earlier. It didn't really surprise me to see the Dr. Jeckle and Mr. Hyde routine again. After all, most men acted this way after they had cum with me. Super horny and hot one second, back to work the next.

"C'mon, get dressed before someone comes in here!"

Funny, a few seconds ago the entire family could have walked in and I doubt it would have fazed him but now that he had been satisfied, it was all he worried about. He was actually right in pushing me to get going as had it been up to me, I might have laid back down on those coats again and masturbated until I came.

I stood up and pulled my sweatshirt down. If someone came in now they would see I didn't have any jeans on but at least that's all they would see. How I would have possibly explained the disappearance of my pants never crossed my mind at the time but it made me feel better at the time for some reason. Reaching down, I grabbed my jeans. The easiest way to get on a pair of tight jeans is to lay back on your bed and work them up so I laid back on the coats once again and managed to eventually get them back up and buttoned. By that time my uncle was dressed and ready to go. When I stood up he looked at me and grinned.

"What's so funny?" I inquired.

"Well, maybe you had just better look in the mirror."

There was a large mirror over the dresser and I instantly say what he was referring to. Damn, he had sprayed cum all over my sweatshirt! Crap, now what was I gonna do? I wasn't wearing anything underneath, not even a bra, so taking it off wasn't an option. Then I looked closer and saw that my face still had some cum on it and there was one especially large blob at the hairline over my forehead. Damn, this was going to be a pain!

"You go back, I have to clean up," I said to him.

"Well, you're a great fuck Kelly," he said, his hand on the doorknob. "My brother's a VERY lucky guy!"

With that he left, leaving the door opened. I quickly made my way to the bathroom which thankfully had a lock on the door as no sooner was I in there than someone knocked on the door and tried to enter.

"You in there Kelly?"

Whew, it was my mother! I took in a breath and opened the door to see her standing out there alone.

"You OK hun? You've been gone for quite a while."

I opened the door fully to let her in and she saw my predicament.

"Oh for crying out loud Kelly, why didn't you take it off?" she scolded me. So typical of my mom. It wasn't the fucking that she was worried about, it was always about being responsible.

"I was afraid someone might come in," I replied, the answer sounding even more lame when I said it out loud.

"Oh right, like THAT would've made a difference," my mom laughed, easing the tension a bit. "Here girl, let's get you cleaned up."

She helped wash off the cum from my face and hair, even finding some on my neck I had missed. As for my sweatshirt, we decided it best just to let it soak in and claim I had spilled some water without really explaining how it managed to strike me in such drops. For whatever reason, we left the bathroom through the bedroom door which turned out to be fortunate. As we walked through, she looked at the coats still piled up from when I was being fucked.

"Oh Kelly, do I have to do EVERYTHING for you?" she whined.

She was pointing at the coats and it was then I realized where that first large shot of cum had gone that I hadn't accounted for. It was all over one of the coats.

"You're pretty damn lucky, you know it don't you?"

I nodded because I recognized the coat - it was my mom's.

"You owe me for a dry cleaning now girl," she teased me as she folded the coat so nobody would see the cum stains.

Looking down the hall before we left, she turned to me with a motherly smile.

"Well, I can't say I approve of you deserting everyone in the middle of Thanksgiving but did you at least enjoy it?"

I nodded and grinned and she hugged me and kissed me. It was a good thing that nobody was in the hall as it wasn't just a peck on the cheeks either!

"OK, that will have to do for now, let's get back," she said. "Hopefully getting it twice is enough for you until we get home!"

I looked at her and just grinned. It was great having a mom who was so understanding and supportive. I thought of my Aunt Shari and how differently my life would have been had she been my mom. Well, I wouldn't trade my mom for her in a million years, not for any price!

THE END

pghpa
pghpa
1,047 Followers
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So slutty. Fantastic

Wish I could attend your dinner

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Simply incredibly good!

What a great story! This is now the third installment of the amazing Kelly chronicles I read and it is so very well written and so immersing that I feel not only like being there but actually being HER. Wonderful writing, amazing account of an amazing woman, what a gift!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Beautiful uninhibited family

Many can learn from such love.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Lucky Girl

Such a beautiful story within an erotic series that allows the family to do what's natural. You are a gifted writer who can tell a love story like no other.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Family Affair: Backseat Sister Brother takes sister's virginity during family road trip.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Perfect Fucktoy Pt. 01 Can a father turn his daughter into the perfect fucktoy?in Incest/Taboo
More Stories