Thanksgiving with Jack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'll be up in forty-five minutes, if you want to pretend to be sleeping.' He texted with a smile emogy.

'Nah. I'll probably be really asleep. Unless I'm watching TV. Then no. Nick at Night is having a marathon of Thanksgivings from Friends, George Lopez, and some other dumb shows.' I texted.

'I'll be up as soon as I'm done with my downloads.' He wrote back.

'Jack?'

'Yes?'

'I love you.' I wrote as my heart skipped.

'I love you, too.' He wrote back.

For the rest of the time, I laid there, watching different channels. The Science Channel, Discovery, Oxygen. I didn't know what to watch.

There was a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said as I looked at the door.

It was ten thirty, and my mom was opening the door gently.

"Hey, kiddo." She said as she came in. "You doing okay?" she asked.

"Yeah. I just got tired, and decided to come up here." I lied.

"Oh. I hope you're not mad about the dinner tomorrow." She said tentatively.

"No, mom. I'm fine with it just being us." I said as I muted the TV.

"Is this the one where Chandler's stuck in a box?" she asked as she looked at the TV.

"I don't want to admit that I know that." I said bitterly. "I hate this show. But I have a roommate who is crazy about Lisa Cudro." I muttered bitterly.

"I see." She said as she looked over at the curtains.

"You good on blankets?" she asked.

"I'm fine." I said smiling at her.

"Well, dad and I are going to bed." She said as she backed out of the door. "Have a good night."

"You too. Love you." I said as I watched her close it slowly.

"Love you."

I waited for her to close the door, and unmuted the TV. I sighed as I flipped back to HLN and settled for Forensic Files. I smiled. Good show.

I had fallen asleep for a while. I didn't know how long, but suddenly, the bed shifted. I opened my eyes, and saw the light of the TV falling on Jack as he got onto the bed. He too was fully naked, just like me. I wonder if he anticipated this moment like I did?

"Let's leave the TV on?" he whispered.

"Okay." I said through a hitch in my throat.

We both fixed the blankets so they covered us, and lay there watching the TV for a while. When five minutes had passed, Jack turned to face me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

"You're a very sexually charged young man, aren't you?" I said grinning.

"Yuck. Just call it horniness." He said bitterly. "We don't talk sex and Science." He said laughing. "For once in your life, call it a dick instead of a penis. Call it getting hard, instead of an erection. Call it making out instead of kissing." He said smirking at me.

"I'm trying to even loosen up enough to feel comfortable with the idea of this all happening." I muttered bitterly. "One thing at a time."

We listened to the TV for a while as we looked into each other's eyes. Without words, Jack started to unwrap one arm around me and we both instinctively grabbed for the other's penis. I jumped as well as he when our hands met their respective targets.

Jack had a long thick erection that I instantly fell in love with. He was throbbing in my hand as I stroked him. We both started playing with the other as I lay there, trying to get close enough to kiss him.

I gasped as he started playing with my seven inches. He was rubbing my foreskin up and down my shaft and making me very aroused. I was leaking onto his hand.

"I wonder why they didn't circumcise you?" he asked perplexed.

"The doctors didn't tell mom and dad they were going to do it for you. They just assumed that, and did it." I said as I remembered telling my mom I had seen him naked once, and why was that there on me and not on him.

"Lame." He said bitterly. "I heard it makes sex feel very good."

"I wouldn't know." I said as we both looked down at it.

"Hey..., we're the same size." He said smiling as we both looked up.

I smiled back as we let go of each other.

"Erick?" he asked softly. "Would it be too much of me to ask you to blow me?" he whispered softly.

"No." I said softly. "Not even close."

"We could do a sixty-nine." He said softly as we looked into each other's eyes.

Oh man, I didn't know the first thing about sex positions. I smiled shyly.

"Just do what comes naturally." He said softly as I sat up.

"I don't think my penis is very clean." I muttered embarrassed.

"You keep your foreskin clean." He said smiling at me. "I've been playing with it. It's loose enough you can roll it back and not feel pain. Hell, it's loose enough to fit three fingers in and circle them all the way around. I didn't pull out any gross stuff." He said making me blush. "Come on, Erick." He whispered seductively. "Blow me. I'll blow you." He said as we both settled on the bed.

My legs were on the pillow and his head was between them as I examined my first penis. I took it in my hand, and gave the tip a lick. I found right away that I wanted more.

"What if my mom and dad come in?" I asked softly.

"Their door squeaks when it opens." Jack said patiently. "Just do what you feel is natural." He said as he pulled back my foreskin and engulfed my penis with his mouth.

I moaned as I did the same thing. I found myself sucking gently at first on his penis. Then taking it all the way in and bobbing as best as I could on it. I felt him leaking into my mouth and I found I didn't mind the taste of him. I really could get used to this. I smiled as I kept slurping and sucking on him. I was feeling him do the most amazing work on me as well.

He flicked his tongue over my tip before taking just the tip in and sucking it. He sucked on my balls one at a time, and I took my hint that this was what he wanted me to do, so I did it too. He leaked even more juices as I did that. I wondered if I was leaking into his mouth as well.

"Give it to me." He whispered as I felt my balls tightening up. "Cum in your little brother's mouth." He said softly.

That naughty thought made me explode harder than I ever have before. This time, it wasn't some wet dream that I'd missed. I wasn't suddenly going to wake up to my wet boxers or shorts. I was cumming, and it felt so fucking good. For once in my life, I wasn't uncomfortable cussing as I lay there.

"Fuck my mouth, Jack." I whispered softly. "I want you to shoot into it."

"Oh yeah, big brother. Talk dirty." He moaned as he thrust himself into my mouth and came. "Fuck yeah." He moaned softly as I swallowed every drop I could.

I found I didn't care that he had orgasmed inside my mouth. I found it wasn't as gross as I thought it would be. It tasted very good, in fact. And I was hooked.

"Yes, Jack. I'll be your lover." I said softly as we both sat up and fixed ourselves on the bed.

"Oh, Erick." He whispered as he started kissing me. "I love you, so much." He whispered softly as we lay there in the glow of our first sexual experience together.

That's what we did whenever we could for the rest of that Thanksgiving. When mom was at the store with dad or when they had to leave for something, we would high tail it up to our room, get naked and make out for a while. We would inevitably end up sucking each other's penises in a sixty-nine during those times. We came and came a lot that day. I think my brother and I shot six loads down each other's throats before dinner. We would usually fix ourselves in the bed and kiss for a while more, tasting the remains of each other's load on our lips. I got a little more comfortable talking dirty to him, which turned him on and if possible hardened his penis even more.

"Maybe by Christmas, you won't be as much a prude as you are now." He said jokingly as we got dressed when our mom and dad came home.

We had a great dinner, and spent the day eating and relaxing. If I didn't know better, I'd say Jack and I weren't really intimate at all. He and I did a very good job of concealing our acts from my mom and dad. That day we helped with dinner, and didn't get to be alone until after midnight.

The story repeated itself. When we were alone, we would always have time to suck the other one off, and cum repeatedly. We declared our love for each other in the only ways we knew how, without alerting my parents. Too soon, it was time for me to go back to the university. I hoped the Christmas holidays brought more with them.

Christmas

It was raining when I got the call. My brother needed someone to come pick him up. He was here for Christmas break. I smiled as I felt my groin stir. I was going to show him such a good time. He was going to turn into a regular sex machine. I smiled as I got my car keys, and left the house. I locked up and got into the small Mustang, and drove away. I went to the train station where I found Erick waiting for me among a sea of other college students. Some girls even winked at him and wished him happy holidays. I smiled as he got in. I didn't even care. He said he loved me. I wasn't worried.

"How was term?" I asked as I backed out of the parking lot and drove home.

"It was terrible. I got all the hard professors, and they all conspired to have every project—"

"—Due on the same day." We both said laughing as we drove on. "I know what you mean. I had no time to relax all through finals either." I said grinning. "But we have from today until the first week of January." I added grinning. "That's got to be a plus."

"Yeah. How are things at home?" he asked as he leaned back in his seat.

"They're okay. Mom and dad are fighting about who'll get to have the car for when the shifts at their jobs start getting longer and time in a half starts getting given." I said as we drove down a dark street.

"Really? Why don't they just take both cars?" he asked confused.

"They want us to have one." I said sadly.

"Well, we'll be inside the house most of the time." He said smirking.

"I'll talk to them." I said as I rounded a corner.

"Speaking of which, I've missed you, little bro." he said touching my thigh.

"I've missed you, too, big brother." I said as I headed for the last house on the right. "I've been thinking about you a lot."

"Me too." He said as he gently took my hand in his. "I'm glad to be here with you."

"You wanna make out before they get here? Sadly we have only about half an hour." I said smiling.

"Yeah. Sorry about that. I had to turn in some last minute projects." He said sighing. "Then I forgot my keys, and I had to get back in and open my apartment." He grumbled. "It was hell."

"Well, we can fool around until they get here." I said smiling at him as we pulled into the drive way.

He pushed the button on my key chain and the garage door opened. We pulled in as it slid down behind us, and got out.

We both headed up to the bedroom and dropped off his stuff. We headed down to the living room, and sat on the couch. I straddled him once again as we hugged.

"I've missed you, baby." He said making me happy. "Make out with me." He said as he blushed really hard.

"Well, it's a start." I said as we began to kiss.

We both moaned as we sat there, tongues in each other's mouths, and baskets pressing on the other's stomachs. My brother was so hard, and throbbing. I knew I must be too. I had desired him so much since he left for the last couple weeks after thanks giving break. I had fantasized about actually getting to do more than blowing each other tonight. Or even during this break. We needed to get him out of his innocent ways. He would like what I had in store for him this time.

"I'm really..."

"Horny?" I asked looking into his eyes.

"Yeah. I want your penis in my mouth." He whispered.

"You wanna suck my cock when we go to bed, baby?" I asked as he moaned and pulled up my shirt.

"Mmm, yeah." He moaned as I claimed his mouth with mine while he touched my nipples. "I love that." I said softly as I pulled away gently. A string of spit connected us and we both smiled.

Erick looked very red.

"Let everything go, Erick. Making out and sex are very messy. Don't focus on that." I said as I cleaned him off with my shirt.

"I know. I'm still kind of getting used to it." he said shyly.

"Well," I said as he stuck both hands into my shirt and played with my hard nipples.

"My parents should be home soon." I said grinning. "So we better stop."

"Oh, Jack." He moaned. "If only we could be alone for a while. I want you so much." He said sadly as he kept stroking my nipples. "I want you very much, babe." He whispered.

"Oh, I want you too." I said as we kissed deeply again. "I'm sure we'll get a chance." I said smiling as I stood up from his lap. "But I just heard them pull into the garage." I said as I wiped my mouth and he wiped his too.

"Funny how that immediately makes our erections go soft." He said as we both laughed and I went to sit on the recliner and Erick turned on the TV.

When my mom and dad walked in, my dad had a smear of lip stick on his lips. I grinned and tried not to notice. Erick saw, and much to my annoyance, he shouted at my dad to clean himself up, and ran upstairs.

"Oh dear." My mom said laughing as my dad plopped on the couch across from me.

"We have got to get him to loosen up about sexuality." My dad said grinning as my mom walked up stairs.

"I'm gonna take a shower, babe." My mom shouted from up there.

"I'll join you in a bit!" my dad shot back.

"Eeeeeewww!" I heard Erick scream from somewhere upstairs.

"You're doing that to him on purpose." I said laughing as I handed him the remote.

"No. Maybe. Well, I am going to join your mother." He said smiling at me licking the lipstick away.

We ate dinner and talked that night about the cars and how we didn't need them. If Erick and I really needed to go somewhere, we would take the bus. We assured them that they could each take one car, and that wouldn't inconvenience us in any way. Erick was the one who finally got them to agree.

"After all, when have you known us, a pair of introverts, to go somewhere just for fun?" he asked making us all laugh.

"True." My dad said as the dinner kept on. "I guess it's settled, then. We'll take the cars." He said softly.

When it was finally time for bed, Erick and I were surprised to find that we were both very tired. We also both wanted to save the pent up frustration until tomorrow, when my mom and dad would be gone all day. I, for one, couldn't wait. I smiled peacefully as we both hugged each other and kissed good night.

"Love you." He said softly as he turned away from me.

"Love you too, man." I said as I closed my eyes.

I awoke to hear noises as my mom and dad got ready to go. There was a lot of walking up and down the stairs, and a lot of running water. My phone buzzed on the night stand, and my mom had texted me. I picked it up, and read it. She was saying goodbye to me. I heard another phone vibrate, and knew my mom was probably texting Erick too. I let her know to be careful, and that my brother was out like a light. She thanked me, and I heard the pair of feet running down stairs. She let me know that they were both leaving, and I heard the garage door open and both of them back out hurriedly so as not to have the door hit them on the way out. I heard the loud sound as the door slid down, and I felt someone jump next to me.

"They gone?" he asked looking at his clock. It was six fifteen.

"They're gone." I said as he jumped up.

"Where you off to?" I asked smiling at him.

"I've got to go pee, and I want to brush my teeth. Morning breath." He said blushing.

We both peed one after the other, and brushed our teeth. When we were done, we made sure there was nothing left on the end of our dicks. I didn't want to get pee in his mouth, and turn him off for good. I knew he was probably doing it because he was paranoid. If I hadn't cleaned myself, he would have made me do it, I'm sure.

We both looked at the empty bed, and smiled as we stood there.

"Well, sweetie, this is it." he said softly. "We're really going to do more." He muttered uncomfortably.

"I know you'll like it." I said smiling as I pulled him into me and ground our dicks together. "I know you'll like it, bro." I said as I started kissing him.

We stood there, fondling each other and making out for what felt like hours. I felt him leaking, and I rubbed his precum all over his dick. I felt him doing the same to me as we stood there, French kissing. I finally backed him up against the bed, and laid him down. He scooted up to the pillows, and I smiled as I leaned over him. I started rubbing our chests, our abs, and our dicks together. I felt his balls rub against mine and his hairy legs brush against mine as well. I smiled as I saw his face grow very pink.

"This feels amazing." He said as we softly ground together. "Oh, Jack. Oh, yeah." He moaned. "I'm on fire." He groaned as we both lay there, slowly grinding together.

"I'm not even close to being done." I said as I covered his mouth with mine. It turned out he was quite vocal in the sack. When he was on the edge, he would moan loudly, and I knew he wanted to talk dirty. I wished he would, as that really turned me on.

"Just relax, baby." I said softly. "Let our tongues dance, and our dicks rub together until you wanna let your load shoot all over us." I whispered as I nibbled his ear. "Let the sexy feelings of our nipples rubbing together guide you to a hot sexy orgasm." I whispered as I purposely ground just a little bit harder. "Yeah. Tongue fuck my mouth, baby." I whispered as I rubbed our bodies together. He was moaning ever so loud as we lay there. He was coming ever so close to the edge.

I took our dicks and stroked them together, hoping that turned him on even more. Then, before I knew it, I gently placed my cock inside his foreskin and pulled it gently around us. It fit quite snuggly, and I hoped it wasn't hurting him.

"Oh, Jack! That feels so fucking good!" he moaned. "Oh, god, I don't know what you're doing, but fuck!" he cried out as I held myself up with one hand and rubbed his skin over our hard dicks with the other. Oh my God. I had to kick my mom's ass for letting them take mine away. This felt so sensual and so fucking ridiculously good. They had messed me up. I moaned as I got ready to cum.

"Oh yeah." We both moaned together. Suddenly, we rocked faster and faster, and both of us frantically kissed. We moaned as we kissed, and rubbed frantically. Soon, we both peaked, and came hard as we lay there.

Erick was gasping and jerking under me. He and I quieted as we came down from the orgasms, and lay there, spent.

"That..., was amazing." He said as we both smiled at each other. "Oh my gosh. That was awesome." He said as he closed his eyes and pretended to snore.

"I'm glad you liked it." I said smiling. "There's plenty more where that came from."

We both lay there kissing for what felt like hours. I don't know how long it was, but our lips and tongues caressed, our cocks went hard and soft, and we didn't focus on them. Just focused on the way our lips felt on the others mouth. The way our hands roamed all over each other. Stroking our faces, wrapping arms tenderly around each other bringing each other closer so we could make love better. But soon, we found each other turning and fixing ourselves so we could do a sixty-nine.

Since mom and dad were gone, we were noisier. The room was full of moans and slurps, and both of us gasping as we sucked on the other.

"Suck my balls, baby." My brother moaned as I took his balls in my mouth. "Oh yeah. Lick my balls." He moaned as I rolled them around in my mouth. "Oh yeah. Mmm. Mmm. Mmm. Mmm baby. Mmm. Mmm. That's so good." He moaned as I gently suckled them. "Yeah. Lick my balls, little brother. Lick my balls." He moaned. "Oh yeah. I'm in love with that feeling." He moaned as I lay there licking him.

He started expertly sucking and licking my cock as if it were a popsicle. We each started doing things we knew the other would love. He started licking that sensitive spot between my balls and my asshole, and I kept sucking and licking his balls one at a time. We were moaning and slurping and on the edge. At one point, I took his sticky cock in my hand and started to jerk it. He twitched in my hand, and gasped rapidly. He was ready to cum.