Thanksgiving with Jack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yeah!" he shouted jerking and thrusting himself against me. "Yeah! I'm close, lover, I'm close!" he shouted as I plunged my mouth onto him and sucked for all I was worth.

At the same time, he latched on to me, and transferred his energy to me. I felt myself cumming the most powerful orgasm I'd ever managed. I was moaning louder than I expected, and both of us were sucking and massaging the other's genitals milking as much cum out of them as we could. When we were done, we lay there panting for about a minute and a half.

Then, with cum matting our pubic hair, stomach hair, and even our faces, we laid back down on the bed facing each other. I smiled as I looked over at him.

"We're going to need a shower." I said smiling.

"We're also going to need to air the room out." He said as he closed his eyes. "I've missed you, Jack." He said softly. "Let's move in together. After you graduate from community college and transfer, you should transfer to my university." He said softly as we wrapped our arms around each other.

As our bodies pressed together, so did the remainder of our sticky mess. It was sort of cold, and made me want to pull away, but I stayed there, just admiring my soul mate.

"No." I said softly. "I'll be done by the time you're done with university." I predicted. "We should just get an apartment somewhere." I suggested.

"But you do want to move in?" he asked looking hopeful.

"Hell yeah." I said as we lay there resting. "It would be a real treat to live with you." I said as I kissed him on the cheek.

"You too, Jacky." He said softly.

"Do you ever feel like we're meant to be like this forever?" I asked softly.

"Yes. Like we're soul mates." He said softly as he looked into my eyes and kissed me gently. "I love you, little bro." he whispered softly.

"I love you, too, stud." I said as we kissed deeply. "Now what?" I asked as I laid my head on his shoulder.

"I don't know." He said sighing. "I wish we could get our apartment now. I mean, I feel like I could make love to you all day. And I liked not being restricted to just blowing you, and being quiet." He said sighing. "But mom and dad will be back soon, and we'll just have to deal with it." He muttered softly.

"We could go to a hotel." I suggested.

"No." he said laughing. "People go to hotels for sex. If mom and dad see that on either one of our bank statements, they will wonder who we were there with, and when they'll get to meet them. No." he said bitterly.

"I just hate having to be quiet. Like you said." I sighed. "I love being able to do what comes naturally with you. If that means making noise and making the bed rock and squeak, I don't care. But I can't do that with my mom and dad across the hall." I said angry.

"Well, sweet heart, calm down. It's eleven in the morning, and they don't normally come home for lunch." He said smiling gently at me. "We can eat if you want, or keep going." He whispered softly.

"Would it be selfish of me to ask you to keep going?" I asked softly.

"No." he said huskily.

Before I knew it, we were making out again. My brother was a very horny youth. Then again, so was I. As our lips touched, our cocks hardened instantly, and we marveled at how aroused we got, and how quickly.

Erick took his turn on top of me this time. He was rocking us back and forth as he rubbed our legs together, our hairy chests, our abs, our dicks. Everything. We kissed passionately as we bit and sucked at the other's tongue. We were softly moaning as we kissed, not yet having reached that place of intense arousal. Right now it was just us grinding and loving the feel of our bodies against each other. It was corny, but looking into my lover's eyes as I ground against him was hot too. I hoped he would eventually loosen up and be able to just do what came naturally.

Soon, he was sliding his foreskin over my dick, and stroking in and out. We both sighed and moaned as we kept on going.

"You like that, Jack?" he whispered softly.

"Fuck yeah." I moaned in between kisses. "Ugh. I like that very much." I moaned as my dick played with his in the slippery wetness of his skin.

"This is so hot." He whispered softly. "Imagine being able to do this all the time, without threat of someone walking in on us." he said as he ground on me.

"Aw Erick." I moaned. "I am so turned on right now." I said as my dick jerked against his. "The feeling is so intense." I moaned.

I loved the feel of his balls against mine as we ground together. His body on my body. We were doing the most intimate thing I could think of. We were having the hottest frot session I'd had with him so far. There was an understanding that was between us I couldn't put into words. We wanted to give the other as much pleasure as he could handle. We wanted to make the other's dreams come true.

"Thanks for kissing me that day." I said softly.

"How long had you felt that way about me?" he asked as we kept softly and slowly grinding.

"Since I saw you naked in the shower when we were at the pool two years ago." I confessed. "At first it was just sexual tension. Then I thought about how much we got along, and how weird that was for two brothers. Siblings are very competitive sometimes. But that isn't us. You are always looking out for me. Suddenly, I started looking at porn sites, and found a huge gay incest archive." I was unaware that I was grinding faster and getting harder as we talked. "I just couldn't get you out of my mind." I said sighing as I felt a big dribble of precum slide between our cocks. Them being joined together like this was so erotic. "Thanks for kissing me that day." I moaned as I felt myself on the edge.

"You're welcome, little bro." he said as we started passionately kissing again. "You smelled so good that day. I couldn't stop thinking about how soft and creamy your lips were." He said between kissing.

"I couldn't stop wondering how your tongue felt." I gasped. "I couldn't stop wondering how your dick might look on top of mine." I moaned. "Oh yeah! Just like that!" I moaned as he sped up the grinding. "Fuck, Erick! I love you!"

"I love you, too, baby." He said softly as we looked into each other's eyes.

The way his nipples felt against mine as we ground was driving me into ecstasy. I moaned as the bed rocked faster under us and started to squeak. We were having such a wonderful time.

"I'm gonna cum, Jacky." He moaned as he started grinding ever harder. "Oh, Jacky! Oh baby! I'm cumming! Kiss me!"

I clamped my mouth onto his, and worked my tongue along his as we exploded and moaned loudly. Yeah. There was no way our mom and dad wouldn't notice us. We were humping so wildly, and the bed was rocking hard as we came. Both of us smacking lips, stroking hair, tongue fencing.

"Fuck." He said softly after we had finished. "I could do that for hours."

"I know." I said giving him one more deep kiss. "But it's time for us to eat and clean the house a little. Mom and dad are going to wonder what we did. We made a huge mess, too. We should probably wash the sheets." I said smiling at him as we got up.

I was right. The bottom sheet especially was patterned with globs of semen. I smiled as I looked at him getting the sheets together. We were actually lovers. I'll be damned.

We each took separate showers. We knew if we got in together, we would never get out. I took a shower in the guest bathroom, and he took our bathroom and showered. By the time we were done, the washer was done as well.

We got dressed and went to change the sheets to the drier. After the drier was going, we went into the kitchen, and ate. I had made bacon and eggs for us while he was still in the shower. So we had a good meal.

We spent most of the time just eating. There didn't need to be words between us. Things were good. Just sitting at the table with this magnificent stud in front of me was enough. He had a very calm look about him, and every once in a while, he would look into my eyes, and give me a soft smile. I would return it back. Hopefully, we didn't make eyes at each other when mom and dad were here. Or around anyone else for that matter. This had to stay secret. If it got out, I think we'd both be disowned.

We ran two loads of dishes in the dish washer, and put things away. By the time we were done, it was three in the afternoon. Mom called to let us know that she and dad would be home around six thirty. She gave me instructions for dinner, and I told her I'd take care of it. She thanked me, and hung up.

For the rest of the Christmas break, whenever mom and dad went to work, we spent the morning making love. It was always slow and intense, and I always loved every moment of it. We would help out with the chores when we needed to, and make meals together when we had to. We hated helping out, but only because it kept us from doing what we wanted to be doing.

After we finished our chores, we would usually hang out in the living room, where we could hear the garage door slide open. We would whisper sweet things to each other as we held each other and kissed passionately. Every day that they weren't with us was like this. If we didn't think we could manage making love, making out was the second best thing. I lived for those moments with him. He felt good on me, and I felt good in his arms. His mouth felt so right on mine, and his voice was music to my ears when he whispered lovingly to me. I hated that this was all going to end, but I loved that it was happening.

During the nights, Erick and I were just content enough to lay next to each other and watch TV while we wound down for the day. We would end up falling asleep cuddled together for warmth. Mom would often look in on us, but when she did, we were separated and turned opposite ways, thankfully.

When time came for him to leave, we promised each other we'd text. We would find a way to get together. We didn't know just how, but we would. Things were different now. I couldn't say I was too unhappy with that, either.