All Comments on 'That 69s Show Ch. 03'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Can't wait to see the new Jackie

Great installment.

The marathon sex sessions with some of the most endowed women of the area was great. Torturing Jackie by having her watch ALL that sexual activity and knowing that Eric had no interest in her really sets up her motivation to outgrow all the women featured in this installment.

Wondering if a "bigger" Jackie will prompt the other women to grow their breasts as well. Also, wonder if "bigger" Jackie is going to torture Eric a bit for his mistreatment of her in the closet.

Really looking forward to the next chapter as I really want to see how Jackie acts after some breast expansion and how the other characters either are seduced by her newly grown charms and/or want to kill her.

Adrian Burns

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
an instant classic

I was wondering where the the other parts were leading to so far I have laughed at every chapter really hope the quality writing continues.

Really curious how large Jackie will go I'm hoping for something large enough where Eric can't help but stare maybe around HH or larger.

Keep up the solid writing

JayHaileyJayHaileyover 7 years ago
OK

Those last names amusing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES