All Comments on 'That 69s Show Ch. 04'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thanks for the new installment

I liked the many women and their various cup sizes that Eric encountered.

I liked the slow build to Jackie's breast expansion and that by the chapter's end she is still growing.

Jackie giving Eric a blow job was detailed and highly erotic.

Ditto for the two fucking.

With the cliff hanger, I'm wondering just how big Jackie is going to get and if any of the other females are going to grow their breasts.

Looking forward to your next posting.

Adrian Burns

DDDDaveDDDDaveover 11 years agoAuthor
Well, I do have a PLAN, you know!

I don't usually comment on feedback until I have finished the story but...

I've got three more episodes of this epic to post. The writing is done, I just have to fine tune them a little here and there. I hope you will like them. I also have two mini-episodes to come. One is done. The other is half baked and I think I'll have it done by year's end. I'll probably post them together cause neither one is of any great length.

Thanks for the feedback, Adrian, I appreciate it.

JayHaileyJayHaileyover 7 years ago
?

The over grown breast kinda ruin it for me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
2194 Followers
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES