All Comments on 'That 70s Show - Eric's Christmas Tree'

by shaggy77

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 8 years ago
It's a 5

You did it again .

ansdguyansdguyover 8 years ago
Aamazingly good.

The dialogue was pitch perfect. I could hear their voices easily. I did just watch a Thanksgiving marathon, though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing as always

This story was sooooo gooooood. Damn it's hard to pick a favorite part. You write everyone so well it's like the show only way better. Kitty and Red gave each other so great Christmas gifts. Happy holidays and thanks for the story

alyak46alyak46over 8 years ago
How did I miss this???

I came on here to reread your New Years story from last year when I found this hidden gem. What an awesome story! There were so many great parts and once again your characterization of everyone are spot on. As always I loved the Hyde and kitty parts, how she even gives him her ass as a Christmas present, even though I think Red gave her the best one. Kitty getting it from the rest of the gang was incredible hot, loved when they were all touching and pleasuring her at the same time. This story was soooo good, I can't believe I missed it and it looks like others too, I wonder if it's because of the way you titled That 70s Show, it wasn't in the same group as your other stories. I will post a link to it on the 70s board so you can get more readers/comments/reviews this story deserves a lot. Thank you for writing it! Happy new year!!

shaggy77shaggy77over 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the praise. I didn't realize I had titled the story differently. Very happy that you enjoyed it.

Cloudy247Cloudy247over 8 years ago

This story was awesome! I'm kicking myself for not finding it sooner, shutout to alyak46 for the post about. This episodes orginal title is Best Christmas and this has GOT to be the best freakin Christmas.

Awesome couplings, characters remaining in character from start to finish and as always it was hot hot hot. Fez Jackie coupling seems strange in the show but in your stories it works well and Red fucking Donna in rhythm to jingle bells lol great stuff. Of course my favorite was Kitty's Christmas Smorgasbord. Always wanted to see something like this with all the gang and Kitty and you did not disapoint. The DP with Hyde and Fez then Jackie and Donna cleaning her up HOOOOOTTTT!! Great threesome with Red and Kitty and Midge, I sorta hope it's a sneak peek to you maybe doing that Reds birthday with Red/Kitty/Donna/Jackie maybe even Midge.

Thanks for this gift shaggy, sorry for opening it so late

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That 70s Show

SHIT !! That was fuckin' hot! And what the best this is is it felt like watching the real show. If it was rate MA that is and after reading this I wish it was. The humor is lively and funny the characters are more in character than they were late in the series and the sex shit that was good stuff. I hope you write more a sequel or something this was real good

SamDung69SamDung69over 8 years ago
Hands Down One of my Favorites

This story was awesome! I don't know why my comment didn't go through before but I loved this so much I don't even mind rewriting it. There was so much good stuff. Jackie and Fez, Yes! Laurie and Hyde YES! And Kitty's orgy with EVERYONE from the basement YESYESYESYESYES!!!!!! Oh man THAT was awesome. Can't decide which was hotter the DP with the guys or the girls eatting kittys creampies. And lucky bastard Red Forman getting it on with Midge and Kitty. This was really was their best Christmas. I hope you write another soon please like the Red birthday one with the Formans and Donna and Jackke or do another party one those are always good too. If you go the party route could you do a part with HydexKittyxLaurie maybe with Hyde doing kitty while Kitty's licking Laurie's puss or the other way around. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great story you write these characters do well

I hope you have another that 70s show story planned for soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

This story was the best. The kitty and gang in the basement was the hottest thing I've read in a while! Good job

GialinaGialinaover 7 years ago
AMAZING

Holy crap! This was freakin hot! I forgot about these stories but am so glad I found them today, there are so many I missed out on and if they're as good as this one I can't wait to read them. Best part of the story was totally the part with Kitty and the gang in the basement. The part where they're are all pleasuring her at the same time! You have no idea how long I've wanted to see that happen in a story! Thank you for writing this it is gold!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous