All Comments on 'That 70's Show-Happy Halloween'

by shaggy77

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 8 years ago
Fun read

You did it again Shaggy. Another winner . Always a pleasure reading one of you stories ,Thanks for the fun read ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome yet again

Your stories rock! Love these 70s ones too. This one was really great, suprised that I actually really liked the scene with Bob, probably because of the lucious Foreman women in the scene. AND him pounding into kitty hard and rough because her annoying, that was awesome!!! Maybe next time someone can shove their cock in her mouth and making a comment about keeping her from laughing that stupid laugh. More rough hard stuff with Kitty, since seems to like it too, some face fucking and maybe action between the girls (was kinda disapointed that there was nothing with Laurie and Kitty, felt like it was leading to it) would be great for future stories. Thanks for writing this one it was fuckin fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Happy thanksgiving

A Thanksgiving feast of eating with kitty and the girls along with of course the guys feasting on each other.

Cloudy247Cloudy247over 8 years ago

Another hit story from you shaggy! You write these characters so well it's incredibly on spot. I liked the costumes you had everyone in but it was Hydes Hendrix that made me laugh cuz that was totally Hyde like. Loved seeing him and Kitty getting it on again, don't think this reader will ever tire of that coupling most obvious one on the show.

Brilliant thinking with the Foreman men taking on the pinciotti girls and then Bob doing both Kitty and Laurie. Wish there'd been some more girl on girl action but still some great scenes.

Don't worry about repeating the party ideas. You could make every one of your stories taking place at a Foreman party and I'd still read and love it.

Thanks for this great one, looking foward to more.

Aaron1256Aaron1256over 8 years ago
A+ story

As always your writing is awesome. The characters are spot on as is the dialogue and each of the sexual couplings and groupings were highly erotic and hot. Great take on the whole Mother Daughter Pinciotii vs Forman thing. Missed some play between the ladies but maybe next time. Terrific ending where Red and Fez tear tiny Jackie apart.

I don't mind the repeated party plot either. The show had a lot of parties. I do have an idea if you are looking for another one.

You know the episode of Reds Birthday? It's in season 2 if you don't, Kitty and Red have sex in the basement because the roof in their bedroom gave out and kids were in the living room. I was thinking what if Donna and Jackie happened to walk in on them and join Kitty in giving Red a birthday gift he'll never forget. Getting to give it to three women, two of them being young, and watching his wife get it on with one or both of these girls. I like how in several stories when Reds with another woman he still thinks about Kitty and how she would enjoy them too and this time she could.

Hope you give it some thought, thanks for this great one once again, you are by far my favorite writer here

alyak46alyak46over 8 years ago
Thank you

I loved this! Thank you for writing it I was starting to think you might have stopped writing these amazing stories but I'm glad I was wrong. Thank youn for adding the part with Hyde and Kitty, they're my favorite taboo pairing from the show and this time Hyde was the one licking Kitty's kitty and it was hot! I love how you write Red and Kitty in character with this hidden kinky side to them but still in love. I liked how this was all a game with them and how Red when with Midge thinks about Kitty being there and even saying how he would only eat Kitty. It fits with these characters.

And Jackies last part with Red and Fez and their monsters was perfect! I don't care about repeated party themes, just keep writing and I will keep reading. I like bot ideas that have been pitched, thanksgiving would be a great opritunity for some 'cream pies' and use of whip cream but the Reds birthday one sounds really good i wouldn't even mind no Hyde and Kitty as long as we got to see Kitty getting a chance with the girls too! Maybe FOR Reds enjoyment. Thank you again for writing this I hope you write more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This was really good! I'd love the next 70s show story to be the Reds birthday one. It sounds like a good idea and I really want to see a threesome show, short even, for Red of Kitty with Donna and Jackie.

Your stories are the best thank you for them

GialinaGialinaover 8 years ago
Bravo!

Another superb story you have written here Shaggy. I liked the holiday theme and all the pairings. Didn't mind the reused party thing one bit. And a very nice job incorporating the Formans vs Pincioti stuf with Moms and daughters, though like other readersi did miss the FF action.

I like both ideas of thanksgiving and Reds birthday. Since you've gotten more people talking about the birthday one I'll give you some ideas for that one but if you want some for the thanksgiving one just message me.

Here we go:

Red and kitty having some birthday sex on the basement couch with Red fucking her from behind while spanking her.

Donna and Jackie coming in and them having hot make out session with Kitty as part of a sexy birthday show for Red.

Kitty teaching Donna how to eat pussy while Red fucks Jackie and watches Kitty and Donna

Donna using what she learned on Jackie while Red is fucking her

Red fucking Donna while Kitty and Jackie play with each others pussies, rubbing, grinding

Ideas to help get things rolling. Thanks for this one it was incredible.

SamDung69SamDung69over 8 years ago

Great story as always, you are the best at keeping these characters in character. There were so many great parts, kitty and Hyde, Jackie and the guys especially her and Fez and Red. I liked the Kitty and Laurie with Bob a lot and wish that had been longer like Donna and Midges. I look foward to your next one, I like this birthday idea being tossed about but really anything you write (especially with Kitty Forman involve) I'll be reading!

5/5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

This story was great! I hope you write another t7s story soon. You write the characters really well.

I will check back for more soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

These stories are so good! Third one I've read and they keep getting better, you are the best here! I hope you continue to write cuz I continue to read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
continuity

It seems by now Jackie and Donna would know what Red has for a cock and want more of it or steer clear of it. Also waiting for someone to take Red's cock more frequently than Kitty. I like the stories but have a hard time with Donna losing her virginity twice. Especially after she was fisted by Jackie. It will be interesting to see if anyone gets a specialty.

shaggy77shaggy77about 8 years agoAuthor
to anonymous

Unless the stories indicate it in the title, they are not connected. Find something else to complain about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Please write more of these amazing stories! Can't get enough of the Hyde/Kitty stuff and You totally bring good meaning to the name Hot Donna.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous