That 70's Show-Happy Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hell yes," encouraged Red.

"To be honest Red, I'm quite surprised that you would consider cheating on Kitty...but very pleased," Midge remarked.

"Trust me," Red explained, "there is only one reason Kitty likes throwing these parties. Haven't you ever heard her talk about 'variety is the spice of life.'"

"I have heard her use that expression in the kitchen, but I always assumed she was referring to baking," Midge admitted.

Midge exposed the most perfect set of tits Red had ever seen. They were impeccable...a perfectly round 36C with large brown areola, and they were so firm that Red thought he could probably bounce a quarter off them. Midge's breasts stood straight out from her chest and barely jiggled when she moved. Her jellybean sized nipples were erect and begging so be sucked. She didn't stop there; struggling because they were so tight, she forced the tiny denim shorts down her endlessly long legs, proving that there had been no panty line for a good reason. Midge's pubic area was as bald as the day she was born and Red just stared at her meaty mound, "holy crap," was all he could whisper.

"Oh, you like," Midge asked, "I did some modeling before I married Bob and we always

kept ourselves shaved...you don't want any hair peeking out."

"It's a good look," Red agreed, "my God you're a gorgeous woman Midge," and he thought to himself, "I wish Kitty was here, she would really enjoy you."

"You seem a bit over-dressed Red...I mean Hef...let's do something about that," Midge said seductively as she untied his robe and slid it off his shoulders. Red kicked his slippers off as Midge unbuttoned his pajama tops and slipped the sleeves off his arms. "Oooo, I love a hairy chest," she cooed as she ran her fingers through his thick red chest hair. Seeing that his pajama bottoms were sporting a sizable "tent" Midge remarked, "it looks like someone is glad to see me." Dropping to her knees, Midge began to tug Red's bottoms and boxers down and over his erection. "Holy shit," Midge squealed, "Red that's the biggest cock I've ever seen...no wonder Kitty is always smiling." His pole was already over ten inches long and still growing, but the most remarkable feature was its girth. She held her arm up next to it and it was definitely thicker than her wrist with a crown the size of a peach.

Red loved the look a woman got on her face the first time they saw his cock...it was a mixture of awe and fear. Midge hefted his meat and lay it on her shoulder like a log as she began to lick and fondle his scrotum. She could feel the moisture growing between her legs as she imagined his cock inside her, and she ran her tongue up and down his hard shaft, circling the head. Holding it with both hands and marveling that her fingers didn't quite touch, she placed her lips around his giant crown. Knowing she could never fit it in her mouth, she just licked his cock-slit and slid her hands up and down his length.

Looking down at her absolutely beautiful face as she serviced him, Red remarked, "you truly are a beautiful woman Midge...you look good with a cock in your mouth."

"I look even better with one in my pussy," she returned. Red put an arm around her back and one around the back of her knees, swept her off her feet and carried her to his bed like carrying a bride across the threshold. She lay back on the king size bed and scooted into the center while Red crawled between her marvelous legs. He reached up for a pillow and jammed it underneath her perfect ass cheeks, then hoisted her legs up and draped them over his shoulders.

"Normally I only eat Kitty," Red admitted, "but that bald pussy is just begging for a tongue bath." Bending, Red lowered his face to Midge's crotch and just inhaled her arousal. Nudging his nose against her already exposed clit, he licked the sides of her fleshy lips before delving his tongue as deep inside her as he could. His stubble tickled her thighs as his tongue probed her moist cavern. Midge's body shook as she came in Red's face, leaving it dripping wet. "Mmmm, that's good," Red acknowledged as he lapped up her orgasm.

"Oh God Red," Midge purred, "I need you inside me...fuck me."

"Your wish is my command, Daisy," Red answered as he sat up and rubbed his crown against her juicy slit. Using his calloused thumbs, Red spread Midge's lips apart and placed his cock-head at her entrance. Her opening was not even close to being big enough to permit his entrance, but Red knew that one of the great things about vaginas was that they were very elastic. Red watched his her lips stretch around his huge crown as he pushed forcefully forward, until he finally popped through her slit and into her pussy. He continued to push forward, his mammoth tool expanding every inch of her tight tunnel until his balls rested against her ass cheeks.

The sensation was exquisite for Midge, as she felt Red stretching, inch by inch, her entire cunt. It felt like someone had shoved their arm up her pussy, and she loved it. She had never had a cock that enormous inside her before and all she could say was, "oh my God Red...fuck me...fuck me hard." Red began to slowly withdraw, and then jam his monster back into her as Midge writhed on the bed under him. "Holy shit that's big," she groaned as Red fucked her, slamming his horse-cock in and out of her pussy. Midge's tremendous breasts were so firm that they barely jiggled when Red thrust into her, and he reached up to grasp them in his rough hands. His hands were like sandpaper on her nipples and Midge had to moan, "mmmm that feels good...fuck me Red...treat me like your whore."

Red had left Eric in charge of the bar, even though he had no clue how to mix drinks. There were not many complaints though; the free booze seemed to placate everyone. He had run out of vodka and came upstairs in search of Red to ask him if there was more. Since he had just seen his mother in the kitchen, Eric was surprised when he heard groaning coming from his parents bedroom. Knocking very gingerly, no one in the room heard him so he opened the door and looked in. There on his parents bed was his girlfriend's naked mother and she was being fucked by his father...and what the hell was that between Red's legs. "Holy crap is she beautiful," Eric thought as he stared at Midge's nude body.

"Well, dumb ass," he heard Red bellow, "are you just going to stand there like some sissy boy, or are you going to join us." Red took this interruption to shuck Midge's sensational legs off his shoulders, reach his arms around her, and easily flip them over so that he was now laying back on the bed, and Midge was on top riding his cock. Eric carefully placed his lightsabre on a chair, and then the various pieces of his costume flew in all directions until only his "tighty-whities" remained.

Midge paused humping Red, looked directly at Eric and asked, "have you ever fucked Donna in the ass?"

All his reservations about their secret sex life had disappeared many beers ago, and Eric responded, "ummm...noooo...I tried it once and she punched me...hard; so I told her it was a mistake and never tried it again."

As Eric pulled his underwear off, Midge directed, "well, sweetie...just come right on over here because I like it," and she leaned forward against Red's hairy chest, presenting her delectable ass cheeks to him.

Eric's seven inch prick waved in front of him like a pepperoni stick as he bounded over to the bed and crawled up behind Midge. Red ordered, "try not to touch me; and grab your mother's bottle of baby oil from the nightstand...that woman has elbows like sandpaper."

Getting the gist of Red's suggestion, Eric snatched up the bottle and squirted the oil all along his cock and into Midge's ass crack. "Easy dumb ass," Red yelled, "you don't have to drown us with it." Midge reached behind her and used her delicate hands to spread her ass cheeks apart giving Eric a clear target at her brown hole.

Eric rubbed her ass and complimented her, "your ass is great, Mrs Pinciotti."

"Why thank you; you're such a gentleman Eric," Midge acknowledged, "now how about sticking that prick up my ass." Eric's crown was about the same size as his shaft, so he really had no trouble slipping it past Midge's sphincter ring and into her anus. Shoving forward with all the eagerness of a child on Christmas morning, his cock disappeared all the way inside Midge's ass hole. He could feel his father's cock, separated from his by a thin membrane of skin, but he was careful not to touch Red's thighs. When they both began to withdraw from Midge's holes the sensation was too much for her to bear and her whole body shook in orgasm. "Holy fucking shit," Midge squealed, "fuck me boys...jam those fucking cocks into me."

She loved having both holes fucked at the same time, and pushed back against Eric when he thrust forward. Red was slamming upward, bouncing her up and down on his gigantic pole. Midge was in ecstasy as the Foremans thrust their cocks into her pussy and ass, stretching her with each stroke. "Oh shit that's good," Midge moaned, "I love cock."

Downstairs, Donna had grown weary (and horny) of every male at the party ogling her chest when she moved. The combination of beer and brownies had acted like an aphrodisiac and she was searching for her boyfriend. The kids had not broken their promise to Red about only two beers each, but they reasoned that as long as the cup never went below half, it was still the same beer; so they just kept refilling them. Thinking that maybe Eric had gone to his room, Donna went upstairs and heard the same noise that had attracted Eric. Drunkenly teetering down the hall, Donna approached the Foreman's bedroom. Eric had neglected to shut the door and when Donna rounded the corner of the doorway she just stood there with her mouth open. Her naked mother was being double penetrated by Red and her boyfriend Eric. "What the hell," she shouted as all three turned to look.

Past the point of no return; being startled by Donna seemed to trigger both of the Foremans as they began to empty the contents of their balls into Midge's holes. Feeling the hot sperm squirting into her, Midge threw her head back so hard it cracked into Eric's face, "oh my God that feels good...fill me up boys...fuck me." Donna just stood there astounded as Eric and Red pumped their juices into her mother.

Eric was so drunk that he just said, "oh hi Donna," as his shriveling cock slipped out of Midge's ass. Not knowing what exactly to do, Eric just sat on the side of the bed and waited for something to happen. Donna was mesmerized by the sight before her and just stared as her mother climbed off of Red, his incredible snake sliding out of her pussy and flopping between his legs.

"Is that real," she whispered as her nude mother approached her, putting her arm around her.

"Oh it's real alright," Midge confirmed, "why don't you join us honey, maybe I can teach you and Eric a few things." Donna let her mother lead her to the side of the bed as if in a trance, never taking her eyes off Red's monster cock. Midge unfastened Donna's belt and then swiftly slid the silky white tunic off Donna's shoulders, letting it fall slowly to the floor, revealing Donna's naked body as it fell. Everyone had known she wasn't wearing a bra, but now they discovered that she had been totally commando as her closely trimmed, V-shaped pubic patch was uncovered.

"It was a surprise for you Eric," Donna admitted as she kicked off her white boots and they stared at her crotch.

"You are the best girlfriend ever," Eric exclaimed excitedly.

Donna's breasts were magnificent, a full 36D and they hung on her chest like water balloons. Her areola were large and pink, topped by fully erect jellybean nipples. "How the hell did that wimp Eric get so lucky," Red thought as he stared at Donna's pussy. She had the classic thigh-gap and her unbelievably long pussy lips hung down like flaps. He sat on the side of the bed, his cock hanging like an elephant's trunk as Midge instructed Eric to lay back where Red had just vacated.

"Mom, I still don't want anything in my ass," Donna stated as Midge urged her to back up to her eagerly awaiting boyfriend.

"That's OK honey," Midge agreed, "I think we can figure something else out. Now just raise up on your knees and let Eric's dick slide into you...I'm sure you've done this before."

With her back facing Eric, Donna kneeled over his groin while he pointed his rod at the ceiling; rubbing his crown against her already wet slit. Then she just sat down, impaling herself on the only cock that had ever been inside her.

"Ohhhh that's nice," Donna murmured as Eric wiggled beneath her.

"Now just lean back against Eric and spread your legs as far as you can," directed Midge as she urged Red to crawl up between Eric's and Donna's legs.

"Mom, what the hell," a shocked Donna inquired.

"Trust me honey," Midge assured her daughter, "there is no better feeling in the world than having your pussy fucked by two cocks at the same time."

"But that will never fit in me," Donna's eyes bulged, "and how do you know these things."

Midge added, "you know I would never hurt you honey, trust me, it will fit and you will love it. I know these things because I haven't always been just a mother, you know."

"If she only knew," Midge thought. The truth was that the modeling profession can be a fickle one, and sometimes you simply fell out of demand for no reason. In Midge's case, it was her incredibly voluptuous body that had betrayed her. When she was enjoying her most success, the "Twiggy era" of modeling was taking hold and Midge found herself out of work. She had actually posed for some "'Men's" magazines and made a couple of X-rated videos in Europe to support herself. Sometimes she had to trade sexual favors in exchange for work and she had been careless, leading to her pregnancy. Not even sure who the father was, she had searched for a husband to support her and had convinced a man named Bob Pinciotti that he had impregnated her. Sometimes Bob had been as ass, but he was usually a good provider. She stayed with him because he let her enjoy the "swinging" lifestyle as long as Donna never found out. In return, she sometimes let him join in...or at least watch.

Donna just watched Red as he crawled up between her legs, his cock in his hand like a huge anaconda. Stopping in front of her, Red laid his snake on her belly and it was actually as heavy as it looked. Midge retrieved the baby oil, squirted it onto Red's meat and into Donna's opening. "Ooo, that's cold," Eric complained as it dripped onto him and dribbled down between his ass cheeks, and hey Red, don't touch me," he added just to piss Red off.

"Shut up, dumb ass," Red snapped, "now let's fuck your girlfriend."

Midge sat next to her daughter, grasped her elongated pussy lips between her index fingers and thumbs and stretched them far out to the sides, opening her cunt as wide as possible. Nudging his huge head into Donna's slit, Red began to push forward, attempting to penetrate the teenage pussy. As Donna grit her teeth she felt the pressure against her opening increase until finally her lips stretched enough and Red's cock plowed into her cunt. Red paused for only a second and then pushed forward, stretching her vagina inch by inch, extending well past Eric's crown until he was stopped by her womb.

Feeling like her cunt had been invaded by a fence post, Donna wriggled between them and shouted, "oh my God." The feeling was indescribable...her cunt was so full of cock that it was actually difficult to breathe. All three just lay there for several minutes, getting used to each other and then Red and Eric began to slowly withdraw simultaneously. Every nerve ending in her pussy was being stimulated by their cocks and Donna again screeched, "oh my fucking God...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me with your fucking cocks." She was almost delirious as her body convulsed in constant orgasms. Her pussy was stretched so tight that Red's cock was making constant contact with her clit and driving her crazy. As they slid in and out of her together, it was as if one gigantic cock was fucking her, stretching her cunt beyond comprehension.

Eric thrust up into his beautiful girlfriend while his father pounded her pussy from above. Red leaned back, never losing a stroke, and just absorbed the beauty of the gorgeous teenager he was fucking. Her face was almost angelic as she enjoyed their cocks; her marvelous tits flopped on the sides of her chest like Jello filled bags. He leaned forward and cupped her left breast in both hands, presenting it to his mouth. Red kneaded it and weighed it, then took her jellybean nipple into his mouth and bit down. This added sensation caused Donna to shudder and he could feel her vaginal muscles contract around their cocks. ""Holy shit...fuck me...fuck me hard," Donna begged, "stretch my fucking pussy." Red took both her hard nipples between his rough fingers and pinched hard. Donna shivered and shook, verbalizing her orgasm with a simple, "ahhhhhhhhhh," and she collapsed against Eric's hairless chest.

Her cunt muscles went into a spasm and Red and Eric thrust all the way into her as they filled her tunnel with their combined seed. There was absolutely no room inside her crowded hole for their ejaculations, so it shot forcefully out around their cocks, squirting all over Red's thighs. "Damn," was all Red said as he continued to pump Donna's pussy full of his sperm. When he was finished, Red backed up, allowing his snake to slither out of Donna's battered cunt. He sat on the side of the bed and watched Midge who was sitting in a chair by the bed, her legs splayed wide and hooked over the arms of the chair as she jammed Eric's "authentic" lightsabre in and out of her bald pussy. "Now there's a sight you don't see every day," Red remarked, "although I wouldn't mind."

An exhausted Donna rolled off her boyfriend and lay back into the pillows, her legs spread obscenely wide. Her slit was now a large wide open hole and when she sat up, a steady stream of white fluid gushed out of it. It seemed to be begging for his attention, calling to him, and Eric responded. Curling his thumb under his fingers, Eric began to slide his entire hand up into Donna's stretched out cunt. There was virtually no resistance as his hand advanced inside her all the way past his wrist. Lubrication was certainly no problem as Eric began to fist-fuck his gorgeous girlfriend. "Oh my God that feels good," Donna groaned as she adjusted the angle of her hips to allow the penetration.

"That's my boy," Red gushed with pride as he watched Eric's hand sliding in and out of Donna's stretched out hole.

Eric actually closed his fist as he pumped it farther up Donna's vagina. She was writhing against the pillows in ecstasy as Eric extended his fingers inside her, fingering her G-spot.

"Oh my God Eric," she wailed, "don't stop...fuck my pussy with your hand." As she flailed against his wrist, Eric was watching her wonderful tits flop against her chest and all he could think was how incredibly lucky he was to have her for a girlfriend. She grabbed his forearm with both her hands and tried to jam even more of it up inside her cunt. Finally Donna was completely spent and dropped back onto the bed allowing Eric to slip his hand from her pussy.

Eric licked her juices off his hand saying, "you taste great."

"Hey dumb ass," Red reminded him, "you know you're licking my cum too."

"Oh shit...what the hell," Eric jumped off the bed and began scraping his tongue with his fingernails.

As Red watched Donna bathe in the afterglow of a total fucking, he noticed the white stream flowing out of her pussy and though to himself, "there's going to be a big wet spot there tonight."

In the kitchen, a drunken Jackie was nibbling on the last brownie and looking for Hyde when Kelso sidled up to her and whispered, "I just saw Hyde making out with Mrs. Foreman."