That 70's Show-Happy Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Red looked down and saw that her flat stomach was now distended from the massive cocks in her belly. He leaned forward, surrounded her whole left breast with his lips and bit down hard on her incredibly long nipple.

Jackie screeched, "oh my fucking God...jam your fucking cocks into me." Her pussy contracted around their poles and Red and Fez began to shoot their semen deep into her belly. Their incredible volume of cum stretched her cunt walls even farther and Jackie would later swear she lost consciousness momentarily as her tiny body quivered in orgasm. She tilted her head sideways, kissed Fez' cheek and whispered, "I love your cock in me."

As their shriveling pricks slid easily out of Jackie's now large hole, Red stated, "I think it's time we called it a night and wrapped this party up. You dumb-asses get your clothes on while I kick everyone else out." Red could hardly wait until he was alone in the bedroom with Kitty and they could compare notes of their Halloween experiences.

*****

Thanks for reading my story. I know it's not perfect but I tried to keep the characters "in character." I know I have already written a "party" story, so I hope my loyal readers don't mind another.