That 70's Show: Kitty the Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers

Being totally turned on, like everyone else in the basement, Donna readily agreed, "of course Mrs. Foreman, I would be happy to help."

"Oh my dear, you must call me Kitty; and thank you," Kitty told her. "Now, Michael, you and Fez come here and sit on the coffee table on either side of me, and Donna you go and sit beside Stephen on the sofa. Since you all already have erections, this lesson should proceed rather quickly. Donna, you go ahead and grasp Stephen's penis and I will take care of Fez and Michael. Donna, I'm sure you have masturbated Eric before so just go ahead and practice on Stephen while I stroke these two. When you boys feel like you are going to ejaculate just raise your hands."

Kitty, totally turned on but attempting to hide it, rested her hands in the laps of Fez and Kelso and wrapped her hands around their hard poles. She immediately began to slowly stroke them up and down. Kitty was impressed with the length of Fez tool, thinking it was the largest cock she had ever seen personally. She was very satisfied with Red's equipment because it was even thicker than Fez', but had to admit to being intrigued by his length. Donna, her crotch becoming increasingly moist, grabbed Hyde's seven inches, feigning reluctance and began to jerk him off. She pretended to be just following Kitty's instructions, but truthfully she was incredibly turned on by the sight of the three erections. Kelso and Fez could not believe their luck: being jerked-off by the voluptuous Mrs. Foreman and almost immediately threw up their hands to indicate imminent "blast-off." Everyone knew Hyde had always had a crush on Donna, so he was in the same condition and also raised his hand.

"Well ok, heh, heh, heh," Kitty laughed, "that was fast. Now watch what I do Donna, and you try it on Stephen. You take your forefinger, middle finger and thumb and place them right on the base on the penis, just above the scrotum, and then pinch them together applying pressure to the top and bottom of the shaft. Yes, that's good Donna. This squeezes off the blood and semen flow and calms our men down so they can last longer. Now, you boys can do the same to yourselves."

"Wow, that's a neat trick Mrs. F," Kelso proclaimed.

"Why thank you, Michael," Kitty answered, "now let me tell you another little trick that Red uses. When he gets close to ejaculation, he tries to take his mind off it by thinking and concentrating on something else. He tries to remember the jersey numbers and names of the Green Bay Packers players. Just think of anything else."

"Another helpful tip," Kitty continued, as she began to stroke their rods again, "is you can take a condom that is too small for you, cut off just the tip, and slide the whole thing down to the base of your penis without unrolling it. It acts to cut off the flow, just like pinching it. You can do the same with a rubber band, but when you take the rubber band off, you're going to lose some pubic hair and that can be painful."

Donna had unconsciously begun to jerk-off Hyde again and he reached up to cup the most wonderful set of tits he had ever seen. He lifted them, weighed them and watched them jiggle; her jelly bean nipples fully engorged. He dropped one hand to her crotch and began to rub her pubic area. Brought back to reality, Donna was all set to slap him, but he slyly smiled and said, "I'm just trying to follow Mrs. Foreman's instructions, and besides, you've got a hold of me."

She wasn't sure if it was the beer or the hormones, but she almost involuntarily spread her legs to give him better access to her pussy. Hyde's fingers traced the sides of her slit and tugged on her incredibly long pussy lips as she continued to stroke his cock. His fingers were soaked as he ran them between her lips, separating them. Hyde leaned over and began to suck on her perky nipple as he gently inserted his middle finger into her cunt. "Oh Jesus," Donna moaned as her thighs closed, trapping his hand between them and her body shivered with her climax. When her thighs released him, Hyde quickly dropped to kneel between her endlessly long legs and ran his hands all the way up them to her thighs.

Donna looked like she was about to slap him when he said, "just following Kitty's instructions." She slowly spread her creamy white legs, revealing her wet slit and red patch to Hyde as he began to stroke the sides of her opening. He inhaled her scent as he leaned forward and ran his tongue all the way up her slit from the bottom to the top. His thumbs and forefingers grasped the tips of her incredibly long pussy lips and stretched them to the sides as he began to probe her pussy with his tongue. Neither on of them could believe that after all this time, Hyde actually had his tongue inside Donna's cunt. Her pencil-eraser sized clit was protruding and Hyde took it between his teeth and nibbled. "Jesus," was all she said as her thighs again clamped shut, this time trapping Hyde's head between them.

"Oh my, heh, heh, heh," Kitty exclaimed, "I think you've got the hang of it Stephen. Now Donna, let me show you a great way to put a condom on your man...meaning Eric, heh, heh, heh." Amid their protests, she released the tools of Fez and Kelso and got up to retrieve some condoms from the rooster jar. Returning to the coffee table, she kneeled in front of Kelso and Fez, tore open a condom package, and placed the latex ring in her mouth. She leaned over Kelso's lap, took his crown between her lips and began to unroll the condom down over his shaft using only her lips and tongue. When it was completely covered by latex, it was lodged all the way in the back of her throat. She raised her head off his prick, threw her hands out to her sides, and proclaimed, "tah dah."

Fez began to clap his hands and yelled, "that was amazing Mrs. Red...now do me...do me.

"Well, heh, heh, heh," Kitty replied, "I'll give it a try, but I might just choke on that penis of yours. Let me get one of those Jumbo condoms, or as I like to call them: Red-doms, heh, heh, heh. Go ahead, Donna, try your skills on Stephen." Kitty opened another condom, popped it in her mouth and expertly began to slide it on Fez' pole as she engulfed it in her mouth. After getting about half of his foot-long in her mouth, she raised her head and unrolled the rest of it down with her hand. "There," she remarked, "now both my boys have their raincoats on, heh, heh, heh," as she grasped them both in her fists again.

Hyde eagerly reached for a condom and handed it to Donna which she reluctantly accepted after he said, "hey you owe me...I got you off."

"All right," Donna replied with a scowl, "but only Eric fucks me."

"Yeah, yeah, that's fine," Hyde agreed, "I'll settle for that sexy mouth wrapped around my cock."

"You asshole," Donna declared as she removed the condom from the package and placed it in her mouth.

Hyde quickly quipped, "oh is that up for grabs?" He only heard a mumble as Donna began to attempt to unroll the condom on him with her mouth. After failing the first couple times, and changing condoms; she finally managed to fully encase Hyde's cock in latex. Watching her angelic face and luxurious red hair in his lap, Hyde twice had to reach down and use the finger-technique to stop his ejaculation. "God she's beautiful," Hyde thought, "the next time I see Foreman I'm going to slug him."

"Well ok now," the naked Kitty declared as she stood in front of the coffee table, "now Fez let's see what kind of lover you are and maybe I can give you some tips on pleasing your Caroline." She could just smell the sex in the basement as she faced the foreign exchange student and straddled his legs. His huge cock rose up between them to well above her belly button and Kitty could feel the moisture seeping out of her as her legs spread and her lips separated. Kitty loved Red but she couldn't remember the last time she had been this aroused as she rose up on her feet, grasped his cock in her hand, and nudged its crown between her slit. "Ok now Fez," Kitty directed, "you use your fingers to pinch it like I showed you." He followed her instructions as she placed her hands on his shoulders for support. Then very slowly she began to lower her body onto his enormous cock until about six inches was inside her. After pausing for a few seconds to make sure he was calmed down, Kitty suddenly just sat down on his lap, completely impaling herself on his foot-long log.

"Oh my," was all Kitty could say as she felt Fez's giant cock touch her womb. She began to slowly raise herself off his tool and then sit down again. Her pace gradually increased and Fez began to thrust up into her cunt, matching her speed.

Fez had closed his eyes when she first sat down on his lap, and they opened as he admitted, "oh Mrs. Red...your pussy feels so nice...thank you very much." He was incredibly aroused as he watched her huge tits flop around on her chest in front of him. Fez reached out and kneaded her jugs; licking and nibbling on her gumdrops. He began to fuck her as fast as he could, jamming his giant tool into her pussy. Sensing he was losing control and not wanting it to end, Kitty sat down on his lap and stayed there.

"That feels so nice Fez, but poor Michael is feeling left out. Now Michael," she instructed, leaning forward and pushing her ass up," there is another hole that you are welcome to explore, just go slowly. Your condom is lubricated so it should be ok."

Leaping at the opportunity like a puppy in heat, Kelso straddled Fez with his long legs, used his thumbs to spread Kitty's ass cheeks apart, and began to wedge his crown into her ass hole. It was a tight fit, even for his "hot dog" as he finally pushed past her sphincter ring and began to slide deep into her ass. When both poles were fully buried inside her, Kitty began to rock back and forth, just enjoying the sensation of having her insides stretched by the two young cocks. "Oh, yes boys...that's nice...you may both fuck me now," she instructed...and they did. Fez and Kelso began to double-penetrate Kitty, ramming their cocks into her holes. Every time they felt like cumming, they would stop and use the finger-technique she had taught them.

Donna was reluctantly using her lips and teeth on Hyde's sheathed prick when they heard a commotion from upstairs and Red's voice holler, "hey Kitty, where are you. I have to go back and cover for the dumb-ass, but I though I would come home for a quick bite."

Everyone halted in mid stroke and Kitty said, "with Eric gone this weekend, I didn't expect Red home until late."

Before anyone had the chance to do anything, Red came thundering down the basement stairs and just stopped dead in his tracks with his mouth open when he saw the display in front of him. After what seemed like a lifetime, he bellowed, "what the hell is going on here, Kitty?"

With two suddenly shriveling cocks still buried inside her, Kitty explained, "now just calm down Red. I am giving some lessons to Eric's friends. You are welcome to help me...you know you have had the hots for Donna for some time now."

Noticing for the first time that Donna was sitting there completely naked next to Hyde on the sofa, Red suddenly began to get a smile on his flushed face. He advanced to the sofa and announced to Hyde, "ok, Stephen, unless you want my foot up your ass, I'll take over from here."

As Hyde rushed over to the coffee table and safety, Kitty winked at Donna and said, "I know this is not exactly what you expected, but you will really enjoy yourself and we don't want Eric finding out...right." Donna merely nodded her dazed head as she watched Red peeling off his clothes as fast as he could. When he was down to his boxers and began to lower them, Donna gasped as his cock flopped out in front of her face. It was gigantic...it was nearly as long as Fez', but it was inhumanly thick. Donna thought that it must be as big around as a soup can, with a head the size of an orange.

As everyone in the room realized that Red was going to fuck the beautiful Donna, Kitty could feel the cocks inside her begin to expand and grow hard again. She told Hyde, "well Stephen, why don't you take that condom off and stick that lovely penis in my mouth. As Kelso and Fez began to double-fuck her again, Hyde went around to the other side of the coffee table, straddled Fez' head and presented his prick to Kitty's lips. He fed it into her mouth like a mother bird feeding its young a worm, and she sucked it down the back of her throat with ease. Kitty was now being triple-penetrated and seemed to be an expert.

Donna was in a daze as she stared at Red's incredibly huge cock as it waved in front of her like an elephant's trumpeting trunk. She thought to herself that he couldn't really expect that thing to fit inside her. Red crudely said, "every time I've watched you parade around in your shorts with your tits bouncing around in your t-shirts, I've dreamed about what you would look like naked...and I must admit I'm not disappointed. That dumb-ass son of mine is one lucky bastard. Now get ready to get fucked by a real man."

It was like she was outside of her body watching as Red, standing between her incredibly long legs, grasped her legs around the thighs and pushed her down onto her back on the sofa. As her absolutely marvelous tits flattened out on the sides of her chest, Red grasped her ankles in each hand, spread her legs as wide as he could and laid his "trunk" on her stomach so she could get a good look at it. "Take a good look at a real man's cock," Red instructed her, "because in a few seconds it's going to be inside you."

Donna suddenly realized her situation and asked Red, "wait, aren't you going to use a rubber?"

"No," Red declared, "I want to feel your pussy stretching around me...I plan on filling you up with every drop of my cum...you and Eric will thank me later," and as he stared at her naked body spread out before him, her pink slit glistening, he complimented her, "you are one sexy broad, Donna."

It was times like these that she was thankful her liberated, former model mother, Midge, had allowed and encouraged her to go on "the pill" long before she and Eric had begun having sex. Red kneeled on the sofa between her creamy thighs and moved his hips from side to side, rubbing his crown between her rubbery lips, coating it with her secretions. Donna knew this was completely wrong, and yet she had never wanted anything so badly in her life. She couldn't wait to feel Red's giant cock inside her. Spreading her legs apart like a Thanksgiving turkey's wishbone, Red attempted to push his gigantic crown through her opening, but it was like trying to fit a quarter into the nickel slot on the juke box. Donna was aroused to the point of becoming frantic...she needed to be fucked, so she reached down, spread her opening wide with her fingers and shoved her ass up farther, begging Red to penetrate her.

"Wow, you are one hot mama," Red exclaimed, "get ready for Big Red," as he accidentally gave away Kitty's secret nickname for his penis. Making sure he was lined up perfectly with her hole, Red began to push down into Donna's body, virtually laying on her until finally his orange-sized head popped through her lips and into her sopping wet pussy.

"Shit," was all Donna could say as she released her long flaps and they closed around Red's shaft as she wriggled her ass underneath him, inviting him inside her. Red laid her legs over his shoulders, her long smooth limbs laying on his back as he began to shove downward, his mammoth cock slowly disappearing inch by inch into Donna's hole. Her cunt lips were being stretched to their ultimate as she felt her pussy stretching to accommodate him. She was so tight that it was actually painful to Red because his foreskin was being stretched backward along his shaft.

"Crap," Red muttered, "you are tighter than a thirteen year old virgin; that son of mine must be hung like a housefly."

Gritting her teeth against the initial pain, Donna answered, "actually Eric is larger than Hyde or Kelso."

Red actually felt some pride as he continued pushing downward, his cock stretching Donna's pussy walls with every inch. Farther and farther he penetrated her restricting pussy until finally he had hit bottom, his balls resting against her soft ass cheeks. Donna felt like her insides were going to rip and she couldn't decide whether the pain or pleasure was going to win out...and then Red began to move inside her and she knew it was the latter. She had never felt anything that incredible before; every pleasure sensing nerve inside her cunt was being stimulated at once as Red's monstrous cock was being dragged out of her hole. Her pussy was so stretched that he was making contact with her clit and her G-spot simultaneously. "Oh my fucking God, Red...fuck me...fuck me," Donna wailed. Red obeyed her command and slammed his gigantic pole down into her cunt causing her entire body to spasm and her legs and arms to twitch aimlessly as her pleasure sensors exploded inside her. Her head and long red mane thrashed back and forth as she groaned, "ahhhhhh...fuck me...fuck me."

Red grasped her perfectly round ass cheeks in his rough hands and began to ram his massive cock down into her pussy, stretching it farther with every thrust. He had to ask, "how's it feel to be fucked by a real man." Donna had no verbal response; she just thrust her hips up at him as he thrust downward. She was absolutely lost in a series of orgasms, each one seemingly longer and more intense than the last. Nothing existed in the universe except her cunt and the cock filling it. She felt like a piece of meat on a skewer, as she begged, "oh God, Red...fuck me...fuck me."

Red was watching her fleshy tits jiggle in waves as they rolled around on the sides of her chest like water balloons. "Those are some incredible jugs you got there, Donna," he complimented her, "that Eric is one lucky bastard."

Not even hearing him, Donna threw her arms around his body and tried to will more of his cock to penetrate her. You could have offered her a million dollars at that moment and she would have refused: all she wanted was a big fat cock inside her pussy. Red's giant cock had succeeded in stretching her, and it was becoming progressively easy to fuck her. His cock slid in and out of her amazing pussy with an increasing pace, a creamy white froth had worked up around her elongated lips. She threw her legs in the air and locked her ankles above Red's head as he jammed her cunt full of his horse-cock, her tits flopping aimlessly.

Red continued to give Donna the fucking of her young life as he slammed his monstrous cock into her cunt at a feverish pace, her pussy walls stretching to accommodate it.

Kitty could hear Red mumbling to himself, "13 Marcol, 80 Lofton, 17 Whitehurst," and she knew he was attempting to delay his orgasm. As Fez and Kelso continued to slide their cocks in and out of her holes, Kitty was amazed at their stamina; she had taught them well...maybe too well because her ass was getting a little sore. She wanted to encourage them, but couldn't speak because of Hyde's penis in her mouth. As they fucked her pussy and ass, she thought about how she had never been double-penetrated before, and how she could subtlety inform Red that she really enjoyed it. The sensation of having two cocks inside her was incredible, she could feel them rubbing against each other inside her belly. The two cocks were stretching her more than just Red's ever could.

Hyde couldn't believe he was getting a blow-job from Eric's mom as he watched her ample tits sway back and forth and complimented her, "you know, you have a great body Mrs. Foreman. She just nodded and reached up to give his balls a good squeeze. The added sensation pushed Hyde over the edge and he began to squirt his seed down her throat. He pulled his spurting cock out of her mouth and sprayed her face and forehead with his white liquid. Kitty kept her mouth open, attempting to catch as many drops as she could; savoring the salty taste of his youthful semen. Now free to talk, she urged her two lovers, "that's it boys...fuck me good...jam those cocks in me." Hearing Eric's mom suddenly talk like a sailor spurred them to jam their cocks into her holes even harder, sliding in and out of her as fast and hard as they could.

shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers