That 70's Show: Kitty the Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
591 Followers

Red was now violently fucking Donna's pussy, slamming her body down into the sofa, his massive cock filling her completely. He reached out to pinch both of her pink hard nipples and felt her cunt grip his cock even tighter as she had yet another orgasm. Her eyes seemed glazed over as he announced, "here it comes," and he pushed his entire body down on top of her, stuffing every inch of his cock into her cunt as his body went rigid and he ground his pelvis against hers. It felt like a hot-water bottle had burst in her belly as his cum began to flood her tunnel.

"Oh my God, Red...fuck me...fill me with your cock," Donna croaked as she felt his monstrous cock spray his sperm against her womb His cum seemed endless as he continued to pump his massive cock into her, spurting his seed deep inside her belly. When he was done using her, Red withdrew his shriveling tool from her hole and stood by the sofa with it dangling between his legs.

He stared at the young beauty laying there, her legs splayed wide, her cunt still wide open with his seed drooling out and complimented her, "that's a real nice pussy you've got there Donna...nice and tight; at least it was," he joked. "Say," he asked, "since this is a learning experience, have you ever been fucked in the ass?"

Still with a dazed look on her face, Donna's eyes opened wide as she shrieked, "oh God no Red, not there."

"No, no," Red soothed her, "I would never try that with you...I'd rupture something in there, but I was thinking..."

"No, I've never done that," she admitted, "once Eric tried to stick his finger in there, saying it was an accident, but I shoved him off the bed."

"Well you really should give it a shot, Kitty loves it, just look at her riding those boys," Red responded. "Hey Hyde," Red ordered, "you're not doing anything...grab a rubber and fuck Donna's ass."

Hyde almost tripped over himself racing for the rooster cookie jar, ripping open a condom package, and rolling it down over his erection. Red picked Donna up off the sofa like she was a rag doll and assisted her in kneeling with her arms and head on the sofa and her knees on the floor, her perfectly round ass cheeks pushed in the air. He spread her legs wide and motioned for Hyde to kneel between them. In that position Red's incredible load of cum was streaming out of her wide open pussy onto the floor and Red instructed Hyde to make sure he smeared it all over his latex covered cock. Donna grit her teeth as she felt Red's rough hands spread her silky ass cheeks apart to give Hyde access to her hole. Hyde nudged his crown against her sphincter ring and pushed forward, easily breaking through. Red released her cheeks and stood back, watching Hyde slowly slide his cock up into her ass hole until he was balls-deep.

With Red's cum as lubrication, it really wasn't that painful and Donna exclaimed, "that's not half bad...it actually feels pretty good."

"Hey Donna," teased Hyde, "I may not be in your pussy, but I am finally fucking you."

Not letting him bother her, Donna responded, "just shut up and fuck me."

Hyde began to slide in and out of her tight sphincter, and as he did her huge tits hung down toward the floor like bags and swayed back and forth in perfect rhythm.

Red approached his wife as she was being double-fucked by Fez and Kelso, retrieved someone's shirt off the floor and tenderly wiped the remaining cum off her face. He then kissed her and asked, "are you having a good time, my little fuck-bunny?"

As she felt their cocks hammering into her holes, Kitty replied, "yes I am, but it would be better if I had Big Red in my mouth." As her body was being rocked by the cocks of Fez and Kelso, Red grasped his log and presented it to his wife's mouth. She would have had to dislocate her jaw to get the whole thing inside her mouth, but she always had a good time giving the huge crown a tongue-bath. She ran her tongue all along the impressive length and surrounded the tip with her lips, remarking, "ohhh, Donna tastes pretty good."

Kelso and Fez were watching their respective cocks slide in and out of Kitty's holes, feeling them get hotter with the friction and reaching the breaking point. Not wanting to incur the wraith of Red, they both raised their hands and Kitty broke out in laughter, her tongue tickling Red's crown. "Oh, heh,heh,heh," she chuckled, "you boys don't have to do that any more...just go ahead and fill those raincoats." They both began to frantically pump their cocks into her holes, twitching and jerking as they filled their condoms with their seed. Fez was so aroused that he wondered if a condom had ever burst from having too much cum in it. When they had filled the reservoirs and their poles began to shrink, they quickly pulled them out of Kitty leaving her feeling empty. "Red, I need to feel some semen inside my pussy," she begged as she stood in front of him.

She hooked her arms around his neck, he grasped her still firm ass cheeks in his large hands and lifted her in the air. As she wrapped her legs around his waist, Red commanded, "climb onto Big Red," and he shoved his massive cock into her already stretched out cunt. Both grown-ups were already fully aroused as Red slammed into Kitty's pussy and she bounced on his lap. Red found it additionally stimulating to watch Hyde's cock sliding into Donna's ass hole as he fucked his partner. He could tell Hyde was filling his rubber by the way he jammed into Donna's ass and held there, his whole body twitching.

"Go ahead big boy, I want to feel it," Kitty urged, and Red responded by jamming up into her cunt and releasing a stream of hot liquid deep in her belly. "Oh yes, that's my Big Red," Kitty squealed, "fuck me honey." Even at his age, Red had a quick recovery rate and the amount of cum he pumped into Kitty's pussy was impressive as it began to leak out of her hole and drip onto the floor.

Hyde finished punishing Donna's ass and allowed his latex covered prick to slip out of her rectum while she climbed back up to sit on the edge of the sofa cushion. Kelso and Fez took advantage of the still dazed red-head as Kelso sat beside her and began to fondle her huge bags. He pinched her rosy nipples and ran his tongue over them, slobbering over the objects of his fantasies exclaiming, "you have great tits, Donna, that Eric is one lucky bastard."

Fez intruded between her long legs and scolded Kelso, "come on Kelso, you know I love boobies...share." Kelso backed off and Fez removed his condom and began to run his massive snake between Donna's twin mounds. Fez reached forward and squeezed them together around his pole, creating a tunnel lubricated by the cum still coating his cock after removing the condom. As he slid his monster up and down between her tits, the head would nudge against her chin with every stroke. As Red and Kitty engaged in a long kiss and hug, Kelso saw his opportunity and began to slide three fingers up into Donna's stretched out pussy, her eyes still glazed over from the intense fucking Red had administered.

"Oh God, Kelso," she moaned almost in a zombie-like state, "you are such an asshole; but that feels soooo good." He added his little finger to the probing and after watching her wonderful ass squirm on the sofa, he cupped his thumb inside his fingers and gently inserted his entire hand inside Donna's wide cunt. He closed his fist inside her and began to twist it around in Donna's soaking pussy. "Oh my fucking God," she shrieked as Kelso fisted her abused cunt, his hand wrist deep inside her. Her legs shot out involuntarily as her body convulsed, and she almost kicked Fez in the groin. Donna flooded Kelso's hand with her cum as he opened his fist and began to wiggle his long fingers around inside her hole. Looking down and seeing Kelso's hand completely inside Donna's cunt, Fez began to jerk his monster cock and within seconds erupted all over Donna's huge tits, coating them with his milky discharge.

Hearing Donna's shriek, Red And Kitty turned their attention to the sofa and knew they had to stop the erotic assault on Donna's body. "Ok now boys," Kitty gently ordered them, "I think poor Donna needs a break... and a shower, heh,heh,heh." Fez backed off, gobs of his cum dripping off Donna's large nipples, her huge tits hanging on her chest. Kelso reluctantly slid his open hand out of her stretched pussy, her long lips clinging to it, Red's cum still drooling out. Donna collapsed against the back of the sofa, her legs still splayed wide and her pussy wide open, her red triangle soaking wet.

"Well, I've got to get back to PriceMart," Red announced, "I left Bob in charge and he is a bigger dumb-ass than Eric. You boys remember: keep your dicks away from Donna's pussy...that is reserved for Foreman men. Anyone disobeys me and you'll get my foot up your ass."

"Ok then, heh,heh,heh," Kitty added, wrapping Donna in an afghan, "let's get this place cleaned up...unless you have any more questions."

*****

Thank you for reading my story. I know it's not perfect, but the purpose is to have fun, so I hope you enjoyed it. This is for Anonymous who kept requesting a "Kitty" story, and didn't think I heard him. Please keep the comments and suggestions coming; I really appreciate them.

shaggy77
shaggy77
591 Followers