That 90's Gap In-Between Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KinkNaWink
KinkNaWink
32 Followers

"Well, I had to handle the weirdest shit ever." He said, with a lingering looking of astonishment.

"Oh really now." She said, half interested as she began unbuttoning his shirt slowly. "Tell me all about this weird shit that went down." She added.

"Well..." He paused to recollect his thought of the last few hours. "... there was this woman I used to fool around with. Before you, of course, she kind of had an emotional breakdown today. But I swear it was before you."

Harlee unbuttoned the last button and pulled his shirt off his body. "Even if it happened yesterday, you don't have to swear anything to me. I get it. Your delectable and everyone wants a piece of you." She said calmly.

"..Yeah, but, anyway. She kind of was trying to reconnect." Alex said, trying to read Harlee's eyes.

"Oh, so basically she wanted you to dick her down too?" She said playfully, as she lifted his black shirt up and over his head.

"Ha-ha, um I guess so," Alex said laughing and grabbing at Harlee's waist. "I thought you wanted to hear what happened?" He said while he swiftly flipped and pinned her beneath his half naked body.

"I mean, of course, I do," she said while she effortlessly pushed him off of her as she began to slide back on the other side of the sectional.

"That's better." He teased.

"Finish Alex. The quicker you tell me what happen the quicker I can finish." She scolded playfully.

"I thought you didn't like it when I was quick." He said, giving her a seductive side eye.

"I want your stories to be like my classes, informational but quick. I want you to take your time writing your memories of your dick in me." She said crawling back on top of him again.

He laughed as he continued to talk; "anyway, she went hysterical when I wouldn't go through with it this afternoon in front of a bunch of people on campus. The crazy thing about it though it had nothing to do with me, which was why it was bizarre and random."

"So why didn't you? Just go with her I mean" She said calmly.

"Well one, I am not seeing her anymore and two I had you here waiting on me." He said taking her face in his hands and placing a deep kiss on her full needy lips.

"Mmmhmm." She said seductively wrapping her arms around his neck and sliding her pelvis to his crotch and pushing herself down. "And she doesn't like to be kept waiting."

Alex looked at her for a moment, his dick was hard and ready to plummet inside her through her leggings, His dick was gasping for air by the rocking of her clit on him. He pulled her into him again and then slowly played with the hem of her brown cotton leggings. He rubbed the top of her cheeks and stuck his thumbs into the waistline and slide them off of her ass. When they reached her thighs he guided her back to the cushions and took them completely off of her legs. The thin lacy panties she was wearing had embroidered roses on them, he smiled as he licked his lips.

She began to use her foot to creep up his chest to his neck using her toe to swirl around his tattoo. Alex kissed her ankle and held on to her calf as he reached down to pull off the lace that blocked his view from the special presentation that he had front row for.

"So, how much time do we have until Breanna comes back?" He said, playing with the side lace on her thong as he pulled it off her body.

"Long enough." She said while sliding her leg behind his neck.

"I like those odds." He said as he began to be pulled on top of her by her leg and a flexed foot.

From the time it took for her to remove the rest of his clothes and carelessly scatter them across the floor seconds had stolen a tick or two from hours that prolonged the tantric escapade. Needless to say, the conversation between them was again cut short. He pushed his face deep into her wet pussy and ate her like a fat kid eating cake. She silently moaned into the couch as he cleared his plate for dessert. He was about to embark on a treasure hunt for her 'Almond Joy' and was fully equipped for the treacherous journey.

Her hands pulled his locks of waves and rocked her clit on his face as he dug out her orgasm with his tongue. She bit her lip and moaned softly pleading for him to not sacrifice any man on the journey. As his body tracked up her frame his compass guided the way over the river and through the woods to sail roughly through the warm wet garden of Eden. As he climbed deep inside her, her legs flung on his shoulders as his dart flew into the bullseye. Harder and harder he pulled in and out of her pussy grunting of pleasure. He needed to be further into her; he needed to go all the way inside this nirvana. He gripped his hands into the end of the sectional turning his knuckles white as he went hard and deep inside her. Her husky voice was wet and soft in paradox to her dry and hard attributes. He rummaged through her fires and fought his way through the waters until the moment she splashed another wave onto him. He was so close but needed her to beg him to get there. He beat and pounded his hammer through her and her legs pulled him in as her pussy wrestled his dick.

He had every intention of pulling out of her but with the combination of the euphoric release coming and her king grip her legs had on him. He came inside her within a blink of an eye. 'It was bound to happen' he thought to himself. He knew that when he forgot to stop for condoms on his way to her, if and when he was going inside he was never coming out. 'Fuck she felt amazing though'. He laid his head upon her chest closing his eyes and coming down from his successful voyage. Her breathing slowed as she came down from her orgasm with her legs trembling from the fun. Moving her legs to his sides she used her long acrylics to massage and scratch his bare bake and stroke up and down his neck tugging against his hairline. Until the moment they were completely breathing in unison.

It wasn't long before the silence consumed them and they both lost the battle to sleep. As Alex and Harlee lay peaceful on the couch napping it was quite tranquil up until an unexpected disturbance arose from the outside of the kitchen that startled them awake. Harlee and Alex's eyes shot open and the panic overcame them. Alex, composed and sleepily sexy, slowly rolled off of Harlee yawning a little before grabbing the clothes Harlee began shoving in his arms. Her overreaction and his cool mixed funny together as he tried to wake up and she tried to make him disappear. As Harlee grabbed articles of his clothing she fumbled trying to think quick on her feet trying to her and Alex out of this current situation.

Harlee stood, and whispered "In there. GO!" as she pointed to three doors down a short hallway. "Go. GO!" she repeated as she stepped back into her leggings. The keys jingling in the door sounded amplified as the blood in her face ran out of her ears in embarrassment. She turned her attention back towards the kitchen while she hooked her bra back behind her and adjusted the straps. Alex rushed opened one of the three mystery doors and closed it behind him holding the pile of clothes in his hands. Once inside the low lit bedroom, he let out a quiet chuckle to himself pushing his sexy brown locks away from his face as he shook his head in amusement.

On the other side of the bedroom door, Harlee smiled and laughed to herself as rushed over to the table to grab an oversized white with black 'Pink by Victoria's Secret' shirt out of the nearby laundry basket. As she slipped the shirt up and over her head, she saw Bree stepping through the front door adjacent to the kitchen throwing her full large bag onto the plain white ceramic kitchen counter. Harlee's face was flushed and palms sweated as she pulled the shirt over her ass and gave her attention to noise in the kitchen. The loud plopping and fumbling of Bree's bag gave the distraction to her worried mind to draw attention to a familiar man trailing leisurely behind her.

"Girl, I have some tea for you," Bree said turning the corner to the living room looking for her best friend. The look of guilt was still plastered on Harlee's face as she realized Bree wasn't alone.

"What's wrong with you?" Bree said, questioning the worried look Harlee was giving her.

"Nothing," Harlee said correcting her face to a more modest innocent one.

"Hmm.." She pondered for a moment searching her face for an answer. As the familiar man joined them in the small living room the conversation continued. "You remember J.T. right?" she began again, waving him passed her as he stopped to make acknowledgment in Harlee's direction on his way to the couch.

"Uh yeah, hey," Harlee said, politely smiling giving a short head nod as she glanced back to the closed door of the rooms just a few steps away. 'Great.' Her thoughts continued blandly. 'Another reason why this was a shitty idea' referring to her and Alex sleeping around.

The moment Harlee handed over her playful little love note she regretted it immediately. She knew having Alex come over to the apartment was tricky. Until today he had never seen the inside of the complex. Until today the routine was always the same, Alex would drop her off at the gate and she would shame walk to her place. Their apartment was usually littered with the slew of random college co-eds that frequented the complex rolling up or drinking; there was no room for error. Because of the complex's close proximity to the university, Harlee never wanted to risk someone seeing her getting out of Alex's Mustang.

It was a Thursday afternoon what could have possibly gone wrong. No one of importance would have noticed him. He parked near the gate walked to the back of her building and would be in and out, in more ways than one, before anyone had come back from class.

A part of her was more than relieved when Alex at first didn't show up she thought for a moment she was in the clear and for once something in her life would pan out in her favor, but the three-hour show up later he pulled was the shit hitting the fan.

When Alex arrived at her door a light switch went off. Good and bad weighed in the balance and everything that she could have had used to shew him away disappeared and the invitation to invade her body like a storm trooper was apparent.

Something about him made her forget all the bullshit she fought in herself internally. Her demons became obsolete when he smiled at her. Her turmoil was eased when he curled her locks around his finger before he kissed her hard on her lips. He hypnotized her ability to clear thinking when he pushed his hair from his face just before he stared into her eyes. Instead of suggesting the reconveyance of their escapade at his condo he was at her door with no such luck of him escaping her clutches. He was in her 1153 square foot student apartment taking photos of her ass and fucking her like a conjugal visit within the 45 minutes of his arrival.

Being thrown back into the conversation partaking around her, Harlee adjusted her position in the room to keep her concentration on the important things. JT has sat down on the same sectional that was just moments ago was the prop in her personal porn. JT always came into their home as if he owned the place. Being Bree's on again and off again boyfriend made him feel entitled to her half of the apartment.

Harlee hung her head low and began to play with the singular ring on her thumb contemplating this master plan of explaining this one to the audience sitting in the living room. 'Fuck my life.'

Bree began to yammer on with her story clearing her throat and staring directly at her in every attempts to get Harlee to listen. "Well girl as I was saying, J.T. was telling me about this crazy shit that happened at the Kappa's party a few weeks back on the way over here?" Bree said, leaning against the back of the couch propping one foot on the back and the other planted on the ground.

"Oh," Harlee said completely uninterested in the story continuing the turning of her thumb ring on her finger.

"Yea, apparently some drunk floozie gave one of the line brothers head in the back bathroom during that party at the 'Rose Bar'."

Harlee stopped everything, the rotating of the ring on her finger and the movements towards the kitchen and closely tuned into the beat of the conversation. "Oh?" she said again closing her eyes and breathing deeply.

"Yeah, apparently she sucked the life out of this dude. He says she was like a linguistics with the way she sucked him up. Had him swearing to God or some shit... but anyway that's not the best part. Bree stalled briefly.

"It isn't?" Harlee said with caution. As the memories of that night flooded back to her like a boomerang.

"Nope. Word on the street is he has been looking for this chick like she Cinderella and she left her glass slipper at the ball. The glass slipper being the nastiest head he had ever received. He's been asking hella people if they remember anyone coming out from the bathroom with a small tie-dyed dress from that night..." Bree finished and looked around the wall dividing the living room and kitchen, to search for the face of her best friend.

"So, does he know of anyone or has gotten closer to cracking this mystery chick fiasco? Harlee questioned, as she entered back into the room with a bottle of half drank water. She turned and took the nearest seat to her position in the small living area.

This time, JT chimed in from the couch, "Naw, That nigga was drunk out his mind. He was on like four or five blunts at the pregame, so his dumb ass doesn't remember shit. All he know about ole girl was that tie-dye dress, a fat ass and that she was light skin. I mean shit, we were all pretty fucked up. But if a bitch ever gave me head like this nigga described to me ain't no way in hell Ima forget what she looked like lit or not."

The guilt crept through her body as she began to nervously bite her nails and tap her foot against the floor. On the opposite side of the room, Bree's eyes grew wider and the more JT talked. Harlee began to feel a mixture of disgust and embarrassment and the movie of that horrific event replayed over and over in her head as he talked sending the same fire back to her cheeks.

Harlee knew it was the stupidest decision she had ever made but didn't expect for people to be discussing this one incident weeks later. Bree gave Harlee a clenched smile and Harlee shook her head in dismay while JT continued to talk.

"Yeah, the bros think she's a freshman from Valley maybe. They are known to do shit like that, I know one thing, though if he does find her I'm sure the whole team about to smash. Put that ass on the bench and favorite.." he trailed off while changing the channel to 'ESPN'.

JT was a senior and frat and had a laundry basket full of faults, but Bree swore by his dick and that's the only reason why she took him back every single time he wound up fucking some other girl by "accident." Over the last year or so he always kept them in the loop of hoe patrol unknowingly telling them about their past experiences. Like Harlee's deep spiral down to rock bottom from a few weeks back.

Bree escorted herself to the other side of the room and positioned herself away from JT's view. Harlee peeked up from her concentrated gaze of the floor to Bree flagging her attention she began to shake her head and mouth the phrase 'that was you wasn't it?!'

As Bree shook her head in awe she walked to her bag and grabbed her phone she turned back towards the common room and proceed towards the three doors down the short hall. With a slight slap on the back J.T's head and his sudden flinch, Harlee's mind wound its self up again as her head hung low as she sat in disbelief.

It wasn't long before Bree called for Harlee taking her back out of her mental spiral. Harlee, at first, didn't hear her call, she sat in dismay still baffled by the events from the Rose Bar haunting her. It wasn't until the third that she actually got up and walked back to follow her in the room. As Harlee entered the room and turned the corner into Bree's room she quickly remembered another unfortunate event in the life story of Harlee, Alex.

"Do you wanna explain to me why... Mr. Hill is standing in my room?" She said beginning to gesture to the sloppily dressed man sitting on the edge of the small desk in the room.

He gave her a pathetic innocent wave and a wide smile when she walked full into the room. 'Shit.' she thought to herself. 'I didn't actually tell him where to go.'

"Bree, you know Alex, don't you," she said, trying to play it cool. Bree was already suspicious but with Alex standing in her room she was more than hundred percent certain they were still sleeping together.

"I knew yo fast ass was up to something. Yo slut ass was far too jumpy when I came in. No one just stands in the living room eyeing a damn laundry basket. Mhmm, bitch. I be knowing." Bree said turning her lip up at Harlee looking her up and down briefly before closing the door to her bedroom behind her.

"I can explain," Harlee said turning her gaze between Alex and Bree not actually aware of what she was going to say.

"Nah, you don't I know you two was getting freaky up in here. it's smelled like fucking when I walked in." Bree said folding her arms and shaking her head at Harlee.

"What? Ew. No. That's nasty. It did not," Harlee said backing her voice with attitude from her partially annoyed and embarrassed disposition.

"Mmmhmm whatever my sex senses was tingling the minute I walked in the living room. Plus I saw his ugly brown bag by the door."

"What the fuck Bree?" Harlee said as she rolled her eyes and furrowed her brow, "that doesn't..." She stopped suddenly Harlee's panic began to take over her body. At this moment she found herself in a shitty situation. Not only did Bree now have guaranteed ammunition on her over this Alex bullshit; the noise coming from the living room made it apparent that someone who couldn't hold water was sitting smack dab in the middle of the living room. Harlee and Bree both realized a while ago, Dudes gossiped more than females did, there was no way in hell this would go unnoticed.

"Forget all that, He can't be here," Harlee continued lowering her voice in Bree's direction.

"Yeah I know this is my room. Hold up a second, y'all was fucking on my bed? Bree said, with her face turning into disgust.

"NO!" They interjected in unison.

"The couch maybe. But no not your bed." Alex joked with a smug look. Harlee's eyes shot like daggers towards Alex as he shrugged to laugh at the situation.

"I sit on that couch bitch!" Bree's head jolted towards Harlee as she exclaimed in disgust.

Harlee gave Alex the 'are you serious look', as she was stunned by his relaxed and joking demeanor in this current situation it was nothing but relaxed. He smiled and chuckled again, Alex loved when Harlee's guard was completely down. The only time he had ever seen her not in completely bitch mode was when he melted her pussy black and blue, any other time she was in complete composure. Nothing bothered her, nothing freaked her out, other than him wanting to take her out. This was pure joy for Alex. Harlee was nervous, scared, freaked out and he was witnessing it right before his eyes. It was a nice change of pace from how he normally saw her.

"Not the point, focus Bree. Justin can't know he's here. If he sees Alex then everyone will know and then this will be a big fucking deal and I just canthavethatrightnow" Harlee's rambled words matched the disorientation going on in her head. The million and one possibilities that could go wrong with this escapade just reached a million and two.

"Fuck, that's so true. I ain't even think about that. Well fuck, uh damn I don't even know then" Bree said as she sat on her bed scrolling through her phone only half interested, per usual.

KinkNaWink
KinkNaWink
32 Followers