That Crap will Rot Your Brain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,349 Followers

He had composed a special song just for her. One that would transform her into a rock star girlfriend; slutty, horny, petty, party animal, drug user, and all around bitch who could fuck like a million dollar whore and dressed like a skank.

Jack opened her door quietly and saw she was writing on the board with her back towards him. He quietly locked the door, and set up his speakers. Without waiting for her to turn around, he started the song.

This wasn't a slamming hard rock song, it was a rock ballad. Nice and slow, Jack sang the words and held his rock glowing in his hand.

"I know the real you, underneath the shell. Poised and sophisticated, but I know you too well. For all your class and manners, that's not the real you. You need to belong to a real man to release the real you. Forget the education, and the manners and grace. You want the slut, the dirty inner you, as the one to embrace. All of what you have been will be just a memory, and you will embrace the bitch you can truly be." Jack sang as Chris froze in place writing an equation on the wall.

Jack sang for nearly seven whole minutes. He completely changed Chris. He could see her shudder with excitement as he made her dream of being his girlfriend and bitch. Of becoming a rock queen, the arm candy of the coolest rocker on the planet. Parties, drugs, rock and roll, sex, tours, lewd encounters, and dirty gossip. Trashy clothes and slutty makeup. Cash and jewels, forgetting all about being refined and classy, embracing her true inner whore.

Jack finished and Ms. Chris Rachen turned to him with a dirty smile on her face.

Without a word, she strutted to him and grabbed him by his collar. Without a moment's hesitation she locked her lips to his and shoved her tongue down his throat and forced him against the wall. They played tongue hockey for a few minutes and then she dropped to her knees and sucked his rock hard cock down her throat.

Jack's eyes rolled back in his head at the amazing deep throat he was getting. She could take him all the way in and she hummed while doing it causing him to nearly blow right then. She grinned up at him and she eased his cock out and then back in. He didn't last this time and blew down her throat. She gulped it down like it was water and didn't spill a drop.

She rose to her feet and dragged him over to her desk. She ripped her white lab coat off and then her blouse. She simply tore all her clothes off and was soon sitting stark naked on her desk with her legs up and spread with one hand behind her balancing her body and the other stroking her shaved pussy. She fingered herself and then slowly raised her finger to her lips and licked it clean.

Jack growled and his pants dropped to the floor as he lunged forward. His cock had gotten hard again just watching her and he showed no finesse. He rammed into her and started licking and biting her tits as she laughed evilly.

"That's it, Jack! Fucking take my body! It's yours baby, every inch, every thought! You own me, my body, my soul! I have no heart, I'm just a bitch, but I'm YOUR bitch! Forever! Take me and make me your fucking slave, your bitch, your girlfriend! I'll be your rock slut queen!" Chris gasped out in a sultry voice that dripped sex and evil.

While Jack was having the best fuck of his short life, it was nothing compared to what Chris was going through. The song had let her keep her memories of what she had been, but had twisted her soul into that of an evil bitch. She LOVED what Jack had done to her, loved the feeling of being corrupted and twisted like some weird voodoo doll. She remembered what she had been and all of the thoughts of helping others and now she reveled in the idea of being an evil and twisted rock queen bitch who was nothing better than fuckmeat for some dumb metal head.

And that was even better. Jack hadn't destroyed her desires and drive, just twisted them. She knew she could manipulate Jack and make him do stuff for her. She could use him to get anything she wanted, and she was going to enjoy doing it.

They were soon screaming incoherently and Jack and Chris came in a massive orgasm and they both passed clean out.

Jack came to first and stood up with unsteady feet. "Fuck bitch. That was the fuck of all fucks! You are my queen bitch and girlfriend!"

Chris slowly lifted her head. "Glad to hear it boyfriend! I'm yours, for fucking ever!"

Jack pulled her to her feet and slapped her ass. "We'll get you some clothes, leave that shit lying there, it's not something a rock queen should wear."

Chris grinned and pushed her ass into his hand. "No problems there. One thing though baby, call me Crystal. Crystal Rape."

"Crystal Rape? Damn, that is a fucked up name! I like it, Crystal. I like it a lot. Suits you to a T."

"Yeah, nice, slutty, cheap, and WRONG!" Crystal said as they walked into the hallway heading towards the principal's office.

SHORTLY THEREAFTER

Jack smiled as the MP Player finished the tune called 'Brain Rot". It was the one for the rest of the student body and Jack had played it out over the school speaker system. It was a combo song; it turned all the kids into metal heads and punks, groupies and sluts. It had turned all the teachers into drones who only gave a shit about punching the clock and could care less about what their fuckup students could be doing. Jack had a special verse for a couple of the hotter teachers in which they also "forgot" they were teachers and regressed back to high schoolers. They wouldn't last long, Jack was giving instructions to his "greatest fan", the principal to make sure to flunk the bitches out and recommend they start careers as strippers.

Jack laughed as he watched the students stumble out of their classrooms and head home, each stopping by to either download a song from one of the schools computer labs or pick up a CD with the parent song on it. By this time tonight, there wouldn't be a single parent in the school district who would give a fuck what any of their kids were doing and would do nothing to stop Jack from starting his tour.

Crystal looped her arm about him and nibbled his ear. "Oh baby, just look at your fans! All of them ready to worship the ground you walk on, ready to do anything for you and the band! Fuck! I get horny just thinking about it!" Crystal rubbed her pussy with her other hand through the sheer lace garment. Glory had slipped out to get some fun clothes for a night out with her boyfriend and had been nearly catatonic with excitement when she was asked by Crystal if she could borrow some.

Crystal was wearing a garter belt, black lace thong, tight black lace bra, thigh high stockings and black 6 inch heeled pumps. Her flaming red hair was pulled up in a high pony tail and she had heavy slutty makeup on. Jack grinned, thinking that she kinda looked like a corrupted teacher from some old 80's movie where some radioactive dope turned the honor society into a bunch of punks.

Jack smiled as she licked her fingers clean and smiled at him. "So baby, are we going to head back to your place? Meet up with the band and get ready for Friday's gig?"

"Nah, I called Sam and told him that he and the others can have another jam session and then go wild. We'll practice tomorrow. Tonight we are heading to your place and celebrate your coming out. After we are done, we'll leave that shithole behind and find a REAL pad to live in." Jack replied as he led her towards the door.

His bodyguard opened it and the two others stood up to lead the way. Jack turned to the principal and his girlfriend Glory. "Have fun tonight you two. Glory, you should drop out of high school right away and start stripping or turning tricks. A hottie like you needs to be a party girl and nothing else. Prince, fuck her little brains out tonight and make sure she is nice and stupid by morning."

The principal, now going by the nickname "Prince", nodded a yes as he grabbed both of Glory's tits and started to pull them out to nibble on.

"Shit, they won't fucking even make it home at that rate." Crystal said as they headed towards the limo.

"Who the fuck cares? He's some dumbass fanboy with a hot bitch girlfriend. Let 'em fuck. Now, let's US fuck!" Jack said as he pulled Crystal onto his lap and felt her grind down on his growing erection.

"Yeah! Driver! Drive around town while we fuck, I'll tell you when to head to my place." Crystal said as she shut the window and then cranked up the back sterio.

"I LOVE rock and roll, Baby!" Crystal shouted as her rock stud boyfriend entered her and they began to pump like animals.

LATER THAT WEEK

The rest of the week was a fun time for Jack and his band Meteorite. Jack visited several radio stations and soon their songs were all over the airwaves. Anyone who was 30 or younger was soon a huge fan. Jack had done up numerous songs for numerous effects. Mostly the songs turned people into fans who wanted to buy their records, but Jack had some that did other things.

He had some that turned any hot woman into a horny slut who lived normally but went out and partied at night. Jack specifically wrote some that sent them to certain clubs and locations to party, places where Jack and his band would be so they could pick out bitches to "serenade". Anyone who got the personal treatment was completely transformed into whatever Jack and Crystal wanted them to be.

Crystal took huge delight in turning professional women into fucktoys and bimbos. Teeny boppers were easy money and college girls were not much harder, but taking a lawyer or a doctor and turning them into a stripper or a groupie made Crystal hot. Jack knew Crystal was an evil bitch who manipulated him to do this, but he loved doing it for her. Crystal soon had a large pack of groupies, strippers, and dancers who served the band and answered to "The Queen Bitch".

Jack had the best agent in the state after he had cold called him and played another special song. He was already booked solid across the state for the entire month. He had several major record labels starting to show interest and Jack knew that when they went in to negotiate a deal he would be able to persuade the executives to give him a sweet deal.

He also was now the owner of several hot clubs in the area. Again, owners seemed very eager to cooperate with him and give him the major share. Sometimes he didn't even need to sing. Crystal and some of his women were all he needed in most cases. The pack of hotties at his command was more than enough to make any place he showed up at "the" place to be.

Crystal had cemented her rep as the main dancer, girlfriend, and also as a stripper where she had nearly instantly become the lead attraction at "Club Sky" thanks to her body, mentality, and the special song Jack had written just for her. She never made less than $1000 when she danced that special song and men fought over the chance to stuff money in her garter.

Jack and the band had moved out of Jack's old home after nearly burning it down in a massive Wednesday night party. Jack had nothing he cared about in the wreckage and just ordered Jenny to toss the bits she had salvaged into a dumpster and get in the limo. He gave Jenny one special solo and she forgot everything about her former life and simply became one of the girls.

Jack had the limo drive to the best part of town and picked out the biggest mansion he could find. He buzzed the gate and sang a short song when an older woman answered. She buzzed him and his band and their entourage in and after he and the band had performed a concert for the owners, the place was theirs. The older rich couple had left to move to Mexico and simply signed over the place to Jack as a gift. They had also been nice enough to introduce Jack to their accountant, investment broker, lawyer, and doctor. Jack soon had them all working for him at top dollar salary with orders to make sure everything stayed paid up, shushed up, and healed up.

The night of Meteorite's first concert was electric. They had rented out the fairgrounds and had set up a large venue. Drug dealers, bootleggers, and hookers openly circulated, selling their wares and themselves. Jack got 25% of their take. All the security were 100% loyal to Jack and the band, and made sure nothing got too out of hand.

Jack had forgone a cover and the crowd, made up of all his former classmates, some of his teachers, the entire college student body, and anyone under 30, was nearly rioting from excitement.

Jack looked at Crystal, dressed in her signature black wet look vinyl halter and hotpants with black thigh high boots and her hair done up in a high ponytail, and grinned.

"You ready to rock the planet, you hot bitch?"

Crystal slinked up to him, grabbed his crotch in one hand with the other wrapped around his neck, and replied "Fuck yeah, boss! Let's get out there and fucking rock this house! Let's play it loud and proud, and show this whole planet what rock and roll can do!"

Jack kissed her hard and they both entered the stage to thunderous applause. As Jack slammed down the starting chord he grinned as he thought about how his stepmom, now dancing in a suspended cage over the crowd in only heels and a thong, had always warned him about how heavy metal could rot his brain.

"I think I like having a rotten brain, and I am pretty sure the whole world is going to agree by the time this tour is done!" Jack thought as the first song began.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,349 Followers