That Damned Orange Dress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers

"Neither of us had entertained thoughts of 'swinging' or anything but our mutual fantasy got to a point when we shared our views. They were identical, a once in a lifetime experience would be acceptable to us both but was very unlikely to happen, but if it did it would be with you. After we managed to make contact and you sent us two more videos the strangest thing happened."

"This next bit is why we are here, we would both have been happy to leave it has a fantasy until we saw the girl in the second movie. While I was shopping that day on a pure whim I bought a nice orange dress, I was feeling randy and wanted to give myself and hubby a treat. Then we played the video and she, the same girl, was dressed in an identical orange dress. I just thought, damn it this is too much coincidence, the whole idea must be preordained. I must do it."

"But you have now shot down the fantasy, in reality your contract makes it difficult if not impossible. Thank you for hearing me out, please believe that this whole idea would never have happened if it had not been for these weird coincidences. I do not want to embarrass you, just say it is impossible if you must, but I would rather you thought about how it could happen."

Having completed her story, finishing with the request that Mo find an excuse for fucking my dear wife, Sally sat back in her chair and drained her glass of vodka. Mo took her now empty glass and standing up said, "I will get us another drink while I try to get my head around what you just said."

As soon as he returned Sally took his arm, "I am so sorry if we have embarrassed you, thinking about it now it sounds so rude. We both lost all sense of reality thinking about the fantasy."

"Please do not look so embarrassed, I can see how so many coincidences got you here, although I suspect they must have helped you rationalise something that was probably there anyway. You are obviously a very happy couple and I am very pleased that Ron has found such a nice, clever, and attractive wife. Relax, I like you both very much, but your idea would be very difficult to make happen."

"The problem is not only my contract but we are a relatively small community and owe it to each other to obey the rules."

I thought it was time I got into the conversation, "What about the option of using Sal for one of the 'pick up in the street' stories?"

Mo looked over at Sal to see how she reacted to the suggestion, she actual leaned forward and touched his knee and gave him a smile. He said, "You mean a gonzo shoot, they are not quite what they appear, the girls are all in the industry although I admit that everyone has to start somewhere. I could show you off to one of the bosses and he might go for it but remember that would mean your introduction into extra marital sex would be very much in the public domain."

Sally noticeably brightened up and said, "I would be superb if you could arrange something, we are in the right town for the skills required to change my appearance. Probably a temporary hair colour and style change and some coloured contact lenses, perhaps a temporary tattoo."

"I can make absolutely no promises, Celeste, the girl you have seen me work with, has been in the industry much longer than I have and will be glad to help if I ask her. I mentioned before that I may settle down one day and it will be with her. If I give her a call we might get her to join us for the evening."

After a call Mo disappeared for a while to pick her up and Sally cuddled up and asked me if I was still alright with the way things were going, not only another guy fucking her but the whole world watching. "I may have a little negative mental anguish when, and if, it happens, but that will be outweighed by the tremendous turn-on I will feel. Realistically though we must be sure that you cannot be recognised by anyone back home, but like you say you should be able to change your appearance so, at least, nobody could be sure it was you."

Mo and Celeste soon arrived and we both realised that she was indeed an intelligent and friendly girl. She was several years younger than the rest of us and we hit it off right away, although I must admit that her accent was rather grating. She was soon on board with the idea and agreed to talk to the bosses; she was apparently working the following day. Before anything could happen, Sally had to get a certified clean bill of health from the official industry clinic. It would be no problem having the checks the following morning but the actual results would not be confirmed for forty-eight hours.

Having made plans to at least try and get our fantasy to become reality the four us had a very enjoyable few hours drinking and chatting. Mo and Celeste did indeed make a well-matched couple and it was apparent that they were in love. More important to our plans the girls got on very well together and Celeste suggested they go together to the clinic first thing, as she was not due to start filming until midday.

We had to excuse ourselves rather early, due to the damn time difference but the others understood and seemed happy to go off to Mo's flat for the night. We cuddled up and agreed we were both too shattered for any sexual activity and went off to sleep. I was a little disappointed at that decision the following morning. We woke up and only just had time for Sally to get ready before Celeste called for her.

Mo came around to keep me company for the two or three hours Sally would be gone, we could not think of any tourists haunts I wanted to see without Sally so we just stayed and chatted about our university days. I must admit I tried to pump him some more about his exploits in the porn business, he made it sound far too business like, and I was rather disappointed that they did not encourage sightseeing tours of the studios.

Sally walked in on us about half eleven and was very bubbly anxious to tell me all about her morning. She started by saying, "You boys will have to find some drinks on your own tonight, Celeste has invited me around to her place to tell me the tricks of the trade. She seems optimistic that I will need to know how to take a porn star size cock inside me soon."

I said, "So you are looking forward to joining the porn industry then. How was the clinic?"

"Oh that was fine, just a normal physical really, obviously the tests they did all came out clear but final clearance does not come through until the day after tomorrow. As far as the porn industry is concerned, we agreed this was a once in a life time experience so the idea of going to the extreme is great, frightening, but great."

Mo smiled and said, "Hey I hope you do not find the thought of sex with me as a frightening experience, I think I will enjoy it a lot. It will make a change having 'new meat' to play with." With the last comment, he stood up and gave her a full body contact cuddle, which caused her face to flush a definite red. "So what can I show you guys this afternoon, how about a genuine tourist trap like the Hollywood walk of fame?"

"Sorry boys, I cannot go very far this afternoon, I am hoping to get a call to attend a job interview – some boring job lying around all day but from what I have seen my co-workers are a great bunch. I must nip over to our room, I need to change my clothes in case Celeste does call, see you in a minute."

After a lengthy wait, Sal joined us again, and she did look great; she was dressed in her orange dress, which was basically the reason we were now in America. Her tanned and toned body looked even better than the first time she had worn it thanks to her time in the gym. She had her hair worn behind her ears, which were displaying her largest gold earrings, and four-inch tan sandals with ankle straps completed the look.

Mo was the first to comment, "You look superb, I do not think you will have much difficulty at your interview, I think I will get to enjoy myself. I do have one piece of advice, you had better ditch the bra, and thong if you have one on. That is not for any exhibitionist reasons, they leave nasty marks when you take them off."

Giving him, and me, a quizzical look Sal said, "Yes I suppose that does make sense, although I will not be filming today I may as well give Ron, and probably you a thrill. I will be back in a couple of minutes. Does the leaving marks comment also apply to my wedding ring?"

"That does depend on the type of shoot, but generally speaking the more, shall I say mature ladies, tend to come over better as appearing to be married."

She quickly disappeared into the toilets and came back in a few moments looking even better with her tits giving a nice bounce as she walked. "The lack of a bra is alright, my boobs have worn well over the years, but I am not very happy with the lack of knickers. This dress is very short which means I will have to be very careful not to bend at all."

Before either of us could comment, our cell phone started ringing, as it had to be Celeste I passed it to Sally. After a very brief conversation, all three of us bundled into Mo's car and he drove us to the studio. When we arrived Sal gave me a long kiss and said, "Let me do this on my own darling, I will give you a call – wish me luck."

With that, she jumped out of the car and walked off towards the building, the start of a new career? She did look good, the receptionist would not need to enquire why she was there. As my beautiful wife disappeared through the door, giving me a wave, I asked Mo what he thought of her chances of passing the interview were.

"Well buddy I hope you are still easy with the idea because with her looking that good I would say it is almost a certainty that Ali will be fucking your wife in a couple of days."

"Don't you worry about me; I suppose my original fantasy was for me to watch the pleasure she experienced from taking a second, much larger cock. This way I still, hopefully, get to watch but we will have a film to remind us as many times as we want."

"Look Ron, I already told you the studio does not like anyone hanging around, I am afraid you will have to make do with the video, and Sal's description. I have just thought of something we must do in the morning. If Sal does sign up she will not be allowed to give you any pleasure. You will need to be checked out and sign a partner contract. No problem if it was just the one off but I suspect that if things go well she will want more than the one experience."

This statement hit me a bit hard but I suppose it was logical, "And just what is a partner contract?"

"The same no fucking around terms as in the performer's contract, a lot harder to be sure that it is adhered too which is why the majority of the guys and girls keep it amongst ourselves like me with Celeste. In your situation I would think they will agree without any bother."

Although Mo suggested he take me to show me a few sights I was too pent up wondering how Sally was getting on, so we returned to the motel and settled down to wait with a coffee. It was well over an hour before Sal called and told me to go off on my own so we could talk. I excused myself to Mo and quickly went off to our room.

"Look, they are happy to offer me a contract but there are a few complications. I think I am all right with them but I will go through the points with you, please tell me you are happy at each stage, if you have any doubts please say so and I will abandon the whole idea.. Sorry I did not mean to make that sound like a threat, if it is likely to cause any problems between us please, please just tell me not to sign."

"Most important, this is the point of no return, are you very sure you want to let someone else use what should be exclusively yours – for me to actually let another cock fuck me?"

My answer came quickly, "Easy answer darling, provided you are happy, yes please."

"The next, slightly easier question I think, you will need to be checked out at the clinic, and we won't be able to play together until you are clear and sign a contract as well."

Obviously, I had no problem with that, "Mo told me about that, he is taking me in the morning so I will be only twenty-four hours behind you."

"To avoid us both been tempted, but more importantly for me to get some hints on how to take massive great cocks in my pussy, I am going to spend the evening and night at Celeste's – you boys will have to amuse yourselves - although don't keep 'Ali' out too late."

I told her, "That is no great sacrifice I will miss you but I will have the pleasure of your company for the rest of our lives. The trade secrets idea sounds an excellent idea you obviously have plans for 'Ali' in the morning."

"If you are still happy at the end of this chat Ali the porn star, not Mo the friend is going to have to keep both Celeste and me happy tomorrow afternoon. Although not quite our plan the studio are happier with a MFF sequence."

"As you say not quite the fantasy, but sounds okay to me. Is there more you have to tell me?"

"Yes there is, the studio is happy to do the one off with me, but they reserve the right, in the contract, to get at least three more sessions with me if all goes well – they would not necessarily be with Mo and could well involve more than one man."

"If you are happy with that so am I, in fact a certain little friend of yours has gone extremely hard at the thought."

"Very last chance my darling, does your loving wife go and sign on the dotted line cancelling the 'forsaking all others clause' in our previous contract?"

I did have a moments thought, fantasy was soon to be reality, but I knew what my, presumably perverted, answer was, "Entirely down to how your feel my darling, it you have any doubts we will come and pick you up and I will have no sulks, I promise."

"I am still nervous about it actually happening but I definitely want to go ahead, Celeste has been marvellous and she is going to give me some hints tonight. She did say that by no means all women are able to take a cock like Ali's though, but I told her I am going to have a damn good try."

"So what are your plans, I take it I will have to go to the clinic on my own in the morning if you are going to be entertaining Ali, I expect he will enjoy that far better than coming with me."

"No, Ali can still take you; Celeste and I are going to spend the morning hiding my identity from all the men that are going to be wanking off at the sight of your dear wife being pleasured by Ali."

"Right, I know it is necessary but make sure it is still you in the film when we watch it for all the years to come – just change your appearance to put doubt in the minds of anyone who thinks they recognise you."

"Thank you my darling for letting me do this, I am very lucky to have such a loving husband – I am really looking forward to it and hope it works out as an erotic memory for us both to take into our old age together. I love you my darling, Bye for now."

"I love you, give me a call if you have time tonight – have fun." Mo and I spent the evening half watching the television and he tried to explain baseball to me. We did not really talk about him fucking my wife although when he did ask I honestly said that is what we are here for, and for him to give her the very best time he could.

Sal phoned around ten and said although she was not into other girls they were having an extremely sexy evening.

"Fine – I am learning about some strange ball game and you are practicing ball games without the balls – glad you are having fun although much more tomorrow?"

I went off to bed alone, not much of away to spend the holiday but I did not mind really – in fact I had to relieve my cock as it got very hard thinking what Sally would be up to the following day.

When she called in the morning I told her and she said, "I may have some better material for you to wank off to tonight – remember no touching – it is in the contract. Not sure if I will be able to call again until your freshly fucked wife comes home from work.

After breakfast, I went to clinic with Mo, no problems although they did say that 48 hours was not guaranteed as no urgency – not sure I agreed with the lack of urgency but I suppose that they had a point.

After Mo left for work, we parted with out any words just a firm handshake, I was completely lost and just lay on my bed flipping thru the TV channels and wondering how she was feeling – hoping it was all she expected.

Mo dropped her off around half six, she came rushing into me and gave me a huge cuddle, "My darling I did it, Oh boy have I been fucked, I managed everything asked of me – and I had the most wonderful experience. I absolutely enjoy love and sex with you, but pure sex with Ali was out of this world – well I was several times." That all came out in a rush with hardly a pause for breath she was well excited.

Her normal black hair was now golden brown with lots of highlights. She later told me it would wash out by the time we left. Her eyes were a vivid blue, coloured contacts, and she lifted up her jumper and showed me a small cherry and leaf design on her hipbone – "Just temporary, I may have to have a real one somewhere else before we go home – that will confuse anyone."

I held her away from me to get a better view of my porn star wife and said, "Christ darling slow down a bit, I love you and I am so glad it was what you expected, you look marvellous and remarkably satisfied."

She gave me another cuddle and said, "Satisfied is a good description, your dear wife has been fucked almost senseless today and she sure enjoyed it – thank you so much for letting me do it."

"I want to hear every sordid detail, obviously your mind and your body enjoyed the experience, but how does your body feel now? No damage I hope?"

"Absolutely no damage, several aches like I just had three hard sessions at the Gym one after the other. It is a good job I did have all those workouts, a few months ago my body would have given up on me far too early. Look, grab that bottle of wine and I will tell you all about my boring day at work."

I poured us each a glass and lay down, both still dressed, beside her on the bed.

"I expect you want me to skip over the fun I had with Celeste last night and my preparation this morning although I will tell you another time. Enough to say that when we arrived back at the studio I had no doubts I was doing the right thing, my pussy was dripping with anticipation."

"The only negative thought I had was it was such a shame you were not there with me, although I did get them to give me a copy of the feed from one of the cameras, it will be nothing like the finished article but will help me share my experiences with you now."

"When Kevin, the director saw me, and the mood I was in, there was a change of plan. He wanted just me with Ali; Celeste went off to another studio so she did not lose out. Right down to business, I will have to give you a commentary – only one angle and lots of stops and starts."

We slipped the CD into my laptop and pressed play. Sal snuggled up and said, "The plot was filmed reasonably in order although there will be a lot of editing before your wife is available for all to wank off to over the net." The first shots were of a fat white guy asking "Tiffany English" why she had come to see him; her reply was that she wanted all her holes used by a proper sized cock.

Ali came into shot, stark naked with his great cock standing rigidly to attention, it did look enormous. I said, "Ali looks like he was very eager to get inside you, just the thought has got him hard."

Sally, no Tiffany, gave a little grin and said, "Actually it was a little more than the thought of it, we had spent quite awhile getting used to each others bodies before the shooting, he is a nice guy." On screen we then watched as Ali 'inspected' what he had to work with, squeezing her tits and running his fingers over her pussy and ass. We watched as with the minimum of dialog, his huge amber coloured cock forced my dear wife's lips apart and with a hand on each of her shoulders literally fucked her mouth.

irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers