That Damned Orange Dress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
irxgbr
irxgbr
434 Followers

We clenched hands as we watched a long session with Ali working his cock deeper and deeper into her throat. He would occasionally pull it partially out and ram it into the side of her mouth bulging out her cheeks. All this time Tiffany was staring up at his face and using one hand to steady herself, the other she was frantically rubbing on her own clit.

Ali went at it with even more vigour forcing her head back as he went even deeper, he then quite suddenly withdrew as Tiffany bent her head forward and spewed up. She gave my hand an extra hard squeeze and said, "I was so annoyed with myself when that happened but Mo, and all the crew, convinced me that it was fine, made the film much more interesting. I insisted that we try again, I was determined to take it all – and I did."

"My jaw and neck were bloody sore after that pounding and I needed a break, but I was pleased I had finally managed to take all he had to offer. They allowed me a quick drink of water but very soon I was stretched out and Ali went down on me – you are wonderful – but if you want a job done properly get a professional in."

"I got one hell of a round of yelling and clapping when they finished this scene, you see I was coming for a good ten minutes, they wanted me to stop and have a drink but no way I yelled for him to carry on, I think it was during the 'cut' so you don't hear me."

"More mouth work on my clit and a finger in my ass, when he stopped sucking I had to rub it myself, it was so intense. Just look at my pussy it is bright red and that is not lube pouring out of it. I had to go back to having it in my mouth again but that was fine, anywhere he wanted."

"Then he was actually fucking me, those screams are not for the sound track, they are real, I was so wet that he went right in, we tried it slow off camera just before this shot and it was very obvious that I did not need any practice, the director cursed that he did not keep the cameras running. Very happy with this though, he reached unplumbed depths and it was superb."

By this time we were both so worked up we agreed to hit the pause button, we both needed relief but she insisted that it was in her contract not to play with anyone that was not cleared. She said they were all betting that we would indulge tonight which made her even more determined not to.

I gave her crutch a hard rub and said, "Look if we can't get relief we are both going to explode, if you want go over to Mo's for the rest of the night, I will just wank off to the best porn video I have ever seen."

"That's not fair on you my darling, or on Celeste for that matter."

"Well the offer is there, we are not here for long"

"It would be nice to enjoy him without an audience but I have not told you yet that your wife was such a slut that they are taking up the clause that said I should do three more shoots, back to work tomorrow."

"My wife the porn star, I take it you like the idea?"

"If I have as much fun as today you bet I do, although in no way would I describe this holiday as a rest, it is damned hard work."

"So if I am not allowed to fuck you now, are you going to leave me alone with my porn and give Celeste and Mo a call?"

"Do you really think it would be alright with you?"

"I suggested it didn't I? Get as much pleasure as you can, remember this is a once in a lifetime experience."

"Celeste is not with Mo tonight, so if you are sure I will give her a call and make sure it is alright with her, and if it is will see if Ali wants some more of your wife's body."

"Celeste said I am welcome, she said she was worn out after a days work and I must be a slut wanting more. Are you sure, it does not sound at all fair on you?"

"Stop keeping me from my superb new porn video and give him a call. Of course you may already have worn him out and he will not have the energy to play."

"Wouldn't you rather have a nice sensual hand job, from a professional remember, and then cuddle up and go to sleep?"

"That is a tempting offer but your 'once in a lifetime experience' time is ticking away, please go and get as much fun as you can."

She gave me a hug and light kiss and said, "I really do love you so much, if you are very sure, it does sound like a good idea, I will call him."

A few minutes later, I was sitting on our bed alone, my wife had gone off to spend the night with our friend, and I was actually happy for her. I set the player going again and rewound to the start of him working into her pussy. I gave myself pleasure watching her performance while he was using her pussy. My second load was released almost without any assistance from my hand as I watched him take her ass.

I very soon dozed off wondering how long she would be able to keep going before she had to sleep.

*

My very sincere thanks to a fellow writer 'gentle_man' for all his hard work making the story a better read for you all.

The final chapter will appear here in the next few days

Thank you to those of you that can spare a moment to 'reward' my efforts with a reasonable vote and complementary, or even constructive, feedback.

irxgbr
irxgbr
434 Followers