That Empty Feeling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning I had the worst morning wood in weeks and it was so hard that it hurt. In the middle of the night, Jackie had managed to slide her head all the way to my knee, with my arm still around her but she was still asleep and I didn't want to wake her up. After a couple minutes of just sitting there and hoping it would go down, I knew it was not and it only hurt more, but Jackie was starting to move around more so I figured I can wait until she wakes up and then she straight up tortured when she got back to her original position. This time with her head in my lap, at the perfect angle for my dick to press against her cheek and suddenly I was relaxed.

I guess it was the pressure, maybe? Either way it didn't hurt anymore so I was in heaven and then she woke up. As soon as she lifted her head, the pain hit with an unmistakable "nnnngggghhh" and my face screamed it even louder.

Jordan is a heavy sleeper so she didn't wake up from that but Jackie was jolted to her senses with the immediate question "whats wrong Alex? Did I hurt something?" to which I answered

"No but the way you were laying on me, made it stop hurting for a bit." After I told her about it she had the genius idea to simply lay back down but this time, looking at me with loving eyes and that cute "I'm sorry face" which gets me every time. After a while she broke the silence

"I think I can feel your heartbeat..." and for the next few seconds she taps my thigh in rhythm with it. *tap-tap tap-tap tap-tap tap-tap* "is that it?" she asked and I told her that's right. We talked for a minute about how there's a major artery in the penis and all that. After she understood that being why she felt my heartbeat, she put her hand to my chest and looked as if she was concentrating.

"Concentrate much harder and you might turn into some kind of garbage lemonade" I said. (a clear joke on the company that makes that horrible junk).

"I was just listening and trying see if it's normal." But she already knew it was not normal and why. I just let out a sigh and hung my head a little but she had a "great" idea. "if it won't go down then just make it." She said and I gave her a puzzled look but she continued "when you're hard you cum and it gets soft again, so you just need to go in the bathroom and jack off."

It was a solid idea and all but it hurt just to walk and I tried to pleasure myself when I was alone in the bathroom, to no avail. It hurt too much and soon Jackie was at the door. "Are you ok? I know you're trying to be quiet but you know I can always tell when you're hurt" and she was right of course, so I admit

"I am trying but I'm really sensitive and it just hurts too much. Maybe I should just go lay down and try to sleep."

"Ok bro but let me know if you need me" she said as she walked away slowly. I know I had already let her see it before and she touched it a little but it seemed too far to ask her to do anything this soon. After a slow and painful walk up the stairs, I got back to my room but realized too late that I was really thirsty.

Remembering Jackie's offer, I called for her and when she came I asked if she could get me some water, but she cut me off at "get m" by shoving a bottle to my face. "I love you so much right now" I said and looked like I might spring up for a hug, which I might have, if it didn't hurt to move. Jackie sat down beside me and asked if I ever think about dad and what happened.

I never met him because he was gone before I was born so I never really think about him. "Do you ever wonder if he really is your father" she asked and I had to think for a second.

"Nah I don't care. You're the same person to me no matter what." And I won't bore you with details on the rest of that conversation but after that she leaned over for a hug but stopped when she accidentally bumped my leg and gave me a small jolt of pain.

"I'm pretty sure the pants aren't helping so you should take them off....never mind, just let me do it so you don't hurt yourself" and before I could decide, she was in front of me and pulling down my pajamas and underwear. As they slid down, the friction hurt bad and when my third leg sprung free, it slapped my stomach hard.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that" she said and she started to blow on it to soothe the pain (not my preferred blowing but eh). It felt good but thinking about Jackie's mouth was only making me harded and soon she gave me a light touch to see if that hurt. It did but not that bad and she started to rub slowly to see how I reacted but it wasn't a sexual rub, more like a doctor checking for sore spots.

Then she ran off and I was left with my dick on my stomach and throbbing badly, but then she came back with a bottle of lotion and I noticed it was her special lotion, for when she's in the sun too long. She rubbed it all around and I felt WAAAAAAAYYY better.

"How do you feel now?" was all she said.

To that I said "That feels so much better." We sat and continued talking for a while and eventually she looked down, to the shock that I was still extremely hard.

"Whoa damn Alex are you ok?" she asked and I said

"Yeah, why?"

Then with a worried look she said "because you're still hard and it looks swollen." I looked down and it was even bigger than before!

"Wow, I knew there was a reason it was starting to hurt more" I said

Jackie added "it was already huge so I think it should hurt if you get any bigger." This was true, I know I have a monster at a solid 10 inches (ok so it's like 1/6 an inch short but fuck you, its 10 dammit), anyway my dick also happens to be about 8 inches around. If you want to go for exact amounts, that's a 10x8 whopper so all together it would be 80 sq. inches of man meat (hey it sounds like a lie but a small box can be a lot bigger when you measure that way).

I gave a pleading look and she said "OK just stop doing that" before putting more lotion in her hand but she paused and said "I better close the door before Jordy comes up here" and walked to the door, giving me another look at that great ass.

On the way back I had to ask "Do you think you can do more than just rub lotion on me?" and she instantly got it. After careful consideration she said

"I guess so. I did say let me know if you need me and you are in a lot of pain so just this once." The first time, she had only put lotion on the underside because it was the side that's up, with me laying on my back but this time she started to lotion up both sides and rub slowly again. This time it was sexual and the whole time she kept her eyes locked on her hand moving over my cock.

It hurt still but also felt heavenly to have Jackie touch me that way. Soon she wrapped her hand around it and looked into my eyes to see if it was ok. "Is this ok or does it hurt?" was all she said but looked worried.

I said "That feels great" and bit my lip a little as her hand came up to the tip and slowly came down. I asked "Can you go a little faster?" and Jackie happily complied, as she had truly never done this except with a guy who was pretty small and her interest compelled her to continue stroking my throbbing erection. I let out a low "Mmmm" that snapped Jackie out of her daze and made her remember this is to help get me to go soft.

Finally and to my surprise, she let go and ran off to a destination I assumed was her room her room again. It took a minute for her to get back and I was wondering why, when my door opened and I saw both of my sisters walk in, giving me a real surprise

Just then Jordan said "Jackie said you was in some pain and needed help with that thingy thing" Jordy said in her half country way of speaking, while pointing to my dick, which Jackie was wrapping her fingers around again.

"Yeah, it really has been killing me and the pain is what woke me up earlier. It still hasn't gone down any." I said but her face said that she already heard and she half ignored that I even said anything. "I have to wonder, did you come too because you wanted to see it again?" I asked with genuine curiosity and she responded

"Yeah and I never saw anyone do this before. Not a virgin but never jerked a guy off or anything."

She sat in the chair at my desk and watched from there, which was messing with me just a little bit. So I told her "why not come closer then? I won't hit you with it and you can't see much from over there."

"Oh yes she can lol but you're right. Come closer and yes, you really won't get hit but he might shoot you if you aren't nice" Jackie said, giggling and smiling. Jordan moved closer and sat on the other side of me, from Jackie, watching her stroke me off and the look of bliss on my face.

In slight disbelief, Jackie asked "Does it feel that good?" and all I could do was nod yes but Jackie giggled and said she could make it even better, which made us both wonder what she was thinking. She picked up a bottle of oil she brought from her room and poured some directly onto her hand as she continued her up and down motion, making her hand glide even easier and the lotion was thick but the oil is so smooth, so the change from slow, silky and a nice but almost dry feeling, to a much more wet and slippery feeling had me going absolutely nuts.

Seeing how I reacted, Jordan was a bit surprised and said "I think I know that look, you're about to make him cum hard" and I said

"I would take the shirt off if you don't want it splattered"

In unison they said "You just want to see some tits." And yeah that was true, but also I knew I was about to EXPLODE, so I said

"Yea but you'll regret it if you don't listen to me and you too Jordy. I can't guarantee I won't get cum all over your favorite shirt." With a "whatever" kind of look Jordy rolled her eyes at me and took it off.

"Bra too Jordy, remember you're in my room and the only one not naked" I said, very much enjoying that Jackie had taken it all off (bra, panties and shirt earlier) and Jordy just silently took it off, releasing her huge breasts, which I could see are about 40Gs (thanks to my excellent vision I saw the tag as she tossed her bra aside). Jordy tossed her shirt and bra onto the bed behind me so I went ahead and tossed them across the room, to my desk to be safe.

"Just in case, I mean I really cum a lot." I said, earning a snarky

"Believe it when I see it." And she certainly was about to believe it.

After a moment I got bold and said "If you really want to see a lot of cum then why don't you come and help out by massaging my balls." Jordy gave me a look like it better be worth it and before she said anything I said "promise you won't regret it and won't be long now." So she decided to go ahead with it and sit on the edge of her seat, reaching up between my legs. Jackie had moved so she was sitting closer to me, legs against mine and more upright, for a better view of what she was doing.

After about 30 seconds of her on my balls and Jackie stroking me into heaven, I had no choice but to cum and it shot like a rocket. Thick globs of cum shooting at least 3 feet in the air and landed all over me and Jackie's legs. Jackie and Jordy were in shock at the sheer amount, as Jackie kept stroking and I shot another smaller one that hit Jackie's chest and chin.

Not paying attention, Jackie started to pull my dick in her direction a bit without noticing, as she pulled a little and the next one was more of a stream of cum than a shot, which came down right on Jackie's face and hair, just as she looked up from her cum coated legs, eliciting a surprised shriek with both shock and a hint of a giggle. She let go just in time for me to shoot another one into the air and Jackie letting go after pulling it toward her, made my cock swing back toward Jordy instead and sling a long string to the floor behind her, across her shoulder and a solid line all the way from her tits to her shorts and ending on her inner thigh, which made her gasp at how it flew a good distance to her. She had let go of my balls after I hit Jackie in the face so she was about 2 feet from my bed already and was NOT ready for that. As my dick basically swung back to fall back against my stomach, I shot one more string of cum that you could hear splat against the wall like a thick slime. When my cock slapped back onto my stomach I was nearly delirious from cumming so much and so hard but still fired off another small blast to my chin and continued to drip all over my chest. Jackie had her hand around it again, softly stroking out the last of it, while more cum ran down the length of my shaft, coming down my thighs and over my balls to make a small puddle under them.

Jordan was the first to speak and she said "FUCKIN DAMN ALEX, WHERE THE FUCK WAS ALL THAT? I can see why you were in so much pain!!!" and after her she said that we both looked at how much cum was on her tits and shorts. Then we looked over at Jackie, who was silent in pure awe and probably half blind since I got so much in her hair, which was now running down over her face. We looked at her for a few seconds just admiring my load and how she looked with it all over her, before, finally she broke the silence.

"WHAT....the....FUCK Alex? Damn that was a lot...it's all over me. How the hell do you keep from passing out when you cum like that? And godamm it's so thick." Jackie said, holding up her cum dripping hand as it oozed down her face and hair, onto her chest and down those beautiful C cup breasts, just to drip from one of her hard nipples or run between them to her stomach and join the jizz pool that formed between her legs.

My right and both her legs had plenty on them but there was far more on her between her face, hair, stomach, tits and the one thing I never got a look at until it was cum drenched. That tight pussy, I've heard can take some serious pounding. Her pussy fits with the look of the rest of her body so well that you can only guess it's not perfect but if you could actually find a flaw then you were probably just imagining it. She has gorgeously fat lips, like her pussy is swollen, instead of having the "beef curtains" I hate.

Even with so much cum on her, I was certain that when she spread her legs to stand up, I could see her juices leaking out where her lips part ever so slightly. Made even more difficult to see since her already somewhat thick lips had swollen more from pure arousal. So it wouldn't get everywhere (not that it hadn't gotten on plenty already), I told her not to go bouncing around. We talked for a minute about what just happened, mostly about how I held onto and survived spraying that inhumane (yes I do mean inhumane) load everywhere.

As well as (in jordy's words, not my own) "how in thee hell" I carry around a massive meat stick without always showing a huge bulge. After a bit we could continue the conversation but first, Jordan needed to a couple paper towels to wipe off and quickly change her shorts, I needed a nice big towel to clean the cum off of me and the floor.

I felt like I forgot something though and oh goodness that huge wad that's still oozing down the wall. So THAT'S what I forgot, the realization making me chuckle as I went to clean it up, which was basically just scooping it up, to sit ON TOP of the towel instead of getting absorbed by it. Jackie, she needed a full damn shower to get all that cum off of herself and probably to cum without us knowing. While they were cleaning up, I finished myself and my room, grabbed the wet shorts Jordy left, the blanket off my bed and some clothes for Jackie. Of course, Jordy is short for Jordan and that means occasional pranks (luckily this one was for Jackie), so we took the towel with the huge wad sitting on it and slapped it in Jackie's face when she was about to get out of the shower.

Needless to say, she got right back in after we were done laughing and left her to finish. With that, I tossed all the cummy stuff in the washer fast and left Jackie's clothes in the bathroom for her. We all had to be quick because there was no telling when mom would be home, since she only ever gives us a maybe this day or that. About 7 hours later, we were all relaxing in our rooms when I heard Susan pull into the driveway. Of course we all came out to welcome her home but I was still a bit drained from cumming earlier and I didn't eat anything, so I had to make something up. Not likely that was going to be the last of our sexual experiences but I know I really have to cool it for a bit, so we don't attract mom's attention.

12