All Comments on 'That First Hot Night'

by SunnyJohansen

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
outstanding

too bad I can't give you more than 5 stars because you deserve it and I think you are the best writer on this site by far, and I can't wait for your next story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wishes

I wish I was blue.😛😀sounds like the luckiest person in the world.

-admirer

LadyDaisyLadyDaisyover 7 years ago
Dear Mrs. Johansen...

Well, first things first, I will say that I absolutely love this to death! I was anticipating loving this already, but now it's out, I most certainly do! I was interested when you said this was going to be a collaboration, since you mentioned Blue was a writer, and this seemed to have worked well! It's very hot!

I must admit, at first I didn't really believe your stories were real... It all seemed like some sort of male fantasy... (Of course, I thought the same thing about DDNixx at first, but I ended up believing her too) But with stories like this, you've proved yourself to be a real, sexy woman, with a real, sexy life.

By the way, is that supposed to be you on your profile? If it is, and if it is not all the same, you are very beautiful indeed. Blue is a very lucky woman.

Anyway, I'll say thank you for going with my idea, it seems like you had fun with it, and I eagerly await your next story, what ever it may be.

Much love,

LadyDaisy

SunnyJohansenSunnyJohansenover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank-you!

I'm so glad you liked it! Thank-you! I brought Blue in on it because a lot of things needed to be remembered, and two heads are better than one for that purpose.

The picture is me. At first glace, it may look like a photo, but its work for which I commissioned George Thomas, a brilliant artist on another website. (I think Lit is skittish about outside links on their site? I know they watch for them in the stories section)

As you can see, I'm pretty normal...a dime-a-dozen. It took many hours in the sun for that tan, and still does to maintain it. It's not sprayed-on or baked on in a tanning bed. There is no silicone, saline, plastic, injections or hair extensions. (I eat a lot of protein, partly to make my hair grow and to make it healthy)

Even my name is real. I don't care...that's just the way I am.

All that makes me seem quite vain. I AM quite vain, but not self-centered. This should be in my profile, but I own, and operate myself, a large charity which provides food for approx. 1200 people, plus other needed services having to do with teaching them to provide for themselves. I don't accept Federal, state or local money, so I can do my work my way, not theirs. I also don't take donations.

Again, thank-you for reading, and for your lovely comments!

Sincerely,

Sunny

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mmm...

...totally loved it. You two are so lucky to have found each other. I wish I knew y'all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous