All Comments on 'That Little Yellow Bottle'

by Kent100

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
"good to the last drop..."

....wasn't that Maxwell House? Great story, though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
lol

I had the same thought. Nice read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great memories

I totally remember this when I turned 18 too. My god, I loved them days. No AIDS. THe fun I had and the pleasure I gave and received. Thanks for the memory lane tour.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Stirring of Memories

I was a cute skinny little blondie when a horse hung black bull stud turned me out. This was back in the old Black Power days when the "peckering" order for black bulls was:

1) White Girl 2) White Boy 3) Black Girl...oyeah us QT pie white boys used to get a whole lotta hot black sexing.

Also used to get to eat a whole lotta "cream pie" after a bull had enjoyed the charms of a fair girl, squirted her full of seed & pulled out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
BIG COCKS BLACK-n-WHITE

Oh I remember the days in SoCal during the late 70's when all the G-holes were open. I really remember my 1st experience with Poppers (little yellow bottle). It was called Locker Room. I had my 1st REAL ass-fuck with a huge black cock I met at the ABS and those poppers loosened my hole and turned me into a cock-riding bitch-boy.... They outlawed them in SoCal but I can still find them here in VA. The cocks are harder to find out here but I keep searching...jenniann "a VA-cock-hungru CD"

jenniann469@yahoo.c--

ALnMontereyALnMontereyover 13 years ago
you are the best

the best story i have read....thanks.

cmlvrvacmlvrvaabout 13 years ago
I still love the little Yellow bottle

Great story.... that popper works when you want that BIG COCK buried ALL the way in your asshole too!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Luv poppers and BBC !!

I love sucking poppers and big black cocks

but never had them both together. I've fucked

myself with giant black dildos while wearing

slutty lingerie but have never had all three

together I hope to one glorious day. My

ultiment fantasy would be for 6 foot 5 280lb

10"hung Black God to take me home dress

me in fishnets and panties shove a bottle of

poppers up my nose and that 10" cock up

my man pussy until I scream!!!'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yes

Brings back memories of the first guy to give me poppers, it was in a public toilet and I ended up on the floor being mouth fucked

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Poppers turned me into a cock sucking slut

Reading this story brought back memories of the first time I tried poppers. I too had met a slightly older gentleman in an adult book store, albeit he was white, but hung! We wound up back at his place and after a couple of cocktails and a joint we went to his bedroom and we got naked. I already had a good buzz going and got hornier when I saw he big cock. While I had sucked cock before I had never saw one this big, it was a least 8 inches and thick. After I started sucking his cock and talking a few inches he introduced me to poppers, instructed me to take a big hit. After I did, he inhaled one too and within seconds he was fucking my face and trying to feed me all 8 inches. While I wasn't able to take it all that night, I was able to take most of it and swallowed his huge load when he shot it into my throat. Since that day I have been hooked on poppers and big cocks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Poppers are wonderful

I remember my first experiences with poppers. Wanking in my room, reading porn with a dildo up my ass. Mind blowing orgasms. Happy days.

Popper_PapaPopper_Papaalmost 4 years ago

Yes my first time was at a guys house who was blowing me. He offered me some and taught me how to do it. He had a large screen tv with gay porn on. My head exploded!!!!!!!!!

Mikeyg65Mikeyg65over 1 year ago

Gloryhole popper sex is the center of my stroking fantasies...my 1st was a college guy peppered me up and sucked 2 loads out of me in minutes! Lots of fun! A few years ago a stud ,maybe 20, hit my popper then pushed ME to the floor and gave me a throat fuckin cum load I STILL jack off thinking about!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous