All Comments on 'That Old Comeback'

by RedLegoDragon

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Add to the tags Biologically impossible

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit, Not too bad, but I can't remember how big Brad's cock is, could be 9.5 inches or 91/2'' or nine and a half inches. Somehow, I think we do not need to be reminded ever other sentence, that way instead of 27pages, it would be cut to about eighteen.

Eerikki74Eerikki74over 2 years ago

Great story, hope to see more in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
amazing

This story is an emotional roller coaster, with strong characters, and a story the moves steadily to its dramatic conclusion. The love scenes are marvelous, but more clearly delineated interludes between them would rebut the criticism that they are ultimately "biologically impossible."

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

Ninety-six thousand words, you better have a synopsis up front. Seriously. I skimmed it some, and what I read was decent, but without some idea what it's about, I'm not committing to read all of it. Didn't vote, either.

RedLegoDragonRedLegoDragonover 1 year agoAuthor

Legio_Patria_Nostra: you will be pleased to know that I started adding synopsis at the front of all my stories after this one, because I agree with you that if I'm asking you to read 96k words I should offer you something you're interested in.

To whoever asked for the tag 'Biologically Impossible': that has been a staple in all my stories since this one. I do this for you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRedLegoDragon@RedLegoDragon
UPDATE (26/03/2024): WHES published! 2024 Roadmap: Q2: A Fertile Competition - Alexa Matthews-Kent is looking for a father for her second child, and there's only one way to find one: an all-night competition between the most fertile Eroshire can offer! Q3: Cursed - Erith Winte...