That Old Comeback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another inch. God, this boy just kept giving her his cock! Her fingers gripped his thighs tightly as she pushed her head forward. Ayesha could hear Brad gasp with pleasure, and she moaned in reply with how hot this must look: here she was, a forty-four-year-old woman still in fantastic shape, taking this toned nineteen-year-old stud's big dick in her mouth, as if he was her dear husband!

But he wasn't! Brad was her son's old school (and soon to be university) friend!

Six inches! Jesus Christ!

Ayesha moaned louder with how good it felt to have a decent example of manhood inside her throat. Oh yes; she was going to work this cock like she used to. She could already feel herself tighten her throat around his shaft, and it felt as if old skills were coming back to her. Skills she had not used for over two decades!

Seven inches!

"Oh fuck!" Brad gasped. "You feel so good!"

"Hmm...?" Ayesha moaned. "Hmmm...."

Brad smiled despite the incredible feeling her throat was giving him through his dick. "Did your mother not tell you it's rude to speak with your mouthful?"

In answer Ayesha released a hand from his thigh to give him the finger. Her dark brown eyes twinkled with mirth as she pushed her head forward another inch. Almost there!

"Oh fuck yeah!" Brad gasped. God; the strength with which his fingers were gripping the edge of the kitchen island was almost painful, and she hadn't even started actually sucking his cock yet! Yeah, she wasn't the tightest throat he ever had his dick inside, but she still felt great, and it was the knowledge that this was Mrs Khan - Ali's hot mum - that had his dick in her mouth just made the whole affair so much hotter! "Jesus fucking Christ, Mrs Khan! Your throat feels great on my cock! I can't wait for you to fuck my dick with your throat!"

Spurned on by his words, Ayesha forced his dick into her one final inch. Holy shit! She did it! She actually had Brad Newell's thick, nine-and-a-half-inch dick all the way down her throat. Her lips closed around the base of his cock, almost touching his huge and heavy balls - filled with so much cum to pump down her throat, and Ayesha was so thirsty to taste his life-creating spunk on her tongue!

"God! Mrs Khan!" Brad gasped as he felt his dick sheath all the way to the base inside her hot, moist and fucking tight mouth. He hadn't actually expected her to do it - girls half her age often had difficulty taking all of Brad's huge length - but she had! His respect for this woman had just jumped to a whole new level, and his excitement for the impending sex was growing. This was not going to be just another hot conquest; this woman might actually give him some incredible fucking! "Oh god! You feel so good! Oh... fuck! Oh... fuck my cock with your throat, Mrs Khan!"

Pulling back, Ayesha felt his cock slide up out of her throat. As he popped out of her mouth, a thin strand of saliva connecting his thick, bulbous cock head with her lips, Ayesha smiled up at this young man as she began to work his cock with her hands. "Brad... darling..." she purred, "I think we can dispense with formalities... After all... I've just had your cock in my mouth, and we are going to have sex..."

"True..." Brad smirked. Fuck yes! They were definitely going to have sex! He couldn't wait to feel this woman's cunt around his dick, and if her throat was a sign of things to come she was going to feel incredible! Funny thing was, he actually had never heard Mrs Khan's first name. "So... what's your name?"

"Ayesha," she said, smiling at him like a teen on her first date.

"Nice to meet you, Ayesha," Brad said. Her hands felt great as they flew up and down the long shaft of his dick. This woman had some skills, and Brad was certain she was going to get even better the longer they fucked. It was like riding a bike...

"Nice to meet you, Brad," Ayesha smiled coyly. "I know we've just met... but do you mind if I suck your cock?"

"Go ahead," Brad said. "Are you going to be a good girl and swallow?"

"No," Ayesha said, her smile growing only more seductive. "I'm going to be a bad girl... how'd you like to cover Ali's mum in your cum, Brad? Want to see her painted with your spunk?"

"Fuck yeah!" Brad gasped. Her hands were working some magic on his dick! Her fingers flew up and down the length of his shaft, paying special attention to his thick cock head every time they ended there. "I'd love to cum all over that face of yours! Really paint it white!"

Her hands stopped. She raised an eyebrow. "What are you saying, Brad? Want to whitewash me? What's wrong with my skin? Too brown for you?"

"Wait! What? No!" Brad spluttered... then he saw her expression change. "God damn... that's cruel, Ayesha!"

She grinned, resuming her work on his dick. "Oh my God! Your face was priceless!"

"Yeah... can we leave the race stuff out of our sex talk?" Brad gasped. Despite the moment of brief respite from her efforts to make him cum - and his sudden terror at possibly having actually offended her with some ill-choice comment - her new efforts were working to make him cum!

"That's fair," she laughed. "Tell you what... I know what'll keep me from saying anything..."

With shocking speed she plunged his dick into her throat. Brad gasped as he felt all of his thick length slide down her tight, moist throat. It felt so good to be back inside her warm mouth.

Then Ayesha began to work her head; bobbing it back and forth along the length of his dick.

If the feeling of her tight throat around his cock was incredible when it was just sheathed, still as could be, then feeling her tight throat rub against his shaft and sensitive head as she moved her head back and forth, was some next level shit. Having just relaxed his grip upon the kitchen island - after finally getting used to how good she felt - Brad found himself squeezing the edge as he groaned with the sensation of his thick cock plunging up and down her throat.

"Oh fuck! Jesus! Ayesha!" He gasped. "Fuck! You feel good! Oh fuck... oh yeah, you feel so fucking good! Work my cock like a pro! Fuck! I bet you don't suck your husband's cock like this! Do you?"

Pulling out, and loving the sound his thick shaft made when it escaped her throat, she worked his shaft with her hands again as she looked up at him. "Would it surprise you if I said I've never sucked my husband's dick?"

"What? Never?!?" Brad gasped, partly with the pleasure of her hands resuming their incredible work, and partly because that was simply fucking stupid. With a woman as hot as Ayesha Khan as a wife, what man wouldn't want her worshipping his dick every chance he got?

"Never!" Ayesha said. Her eyes held both amusement at his incredulous expression, and part anger that what she was saying was true. It was just the tip of the iceberg, of course. Yusuf was sexually lethargic, and borderline allergic to anything even remotely hot and fun.

If it wasn't missionary position he wasn't interested.

"What a fucking idiot!" Brad gasped. "I'm sorry but your husband's a fucking idiot!"

"Don't apologise, he is!" Ayesha said. "Oh god, it feels so good to have a real cock in my hand for a chance. I love your cock, Brad. I love how big it is! Hmm... you feel so good in my throat! I bet you'll feel incredible in my pussy!"

"I bet you can't wait to get my cock in your pussy!"

"Hmm... no," Ayesha admitted. "But I want to make you cum first! I want to taste your cum... I want to see how much you can make in those big balls of yours!"

"You won't be disappointed!"

"I bet..." Ayesha smirked, before plunging his dick into her mouth once again. She bet this big dick stud would fill her mouth with his seed. Fuck, it had been so long since she had last given a guy head, but it was all coming back to her. Or cuming back? Damn; there was a pun there, but Ayesha's mind was too busy recalling what she used to do when presented with a huge dick to shove down her throat.

She began to twist her neck from side to side, taking his length at different angles as her head moved forward towards his hips. Holding onto his thighs she used him as leverage to twist and bob her head, squeezing and pressing his long shaft with her throat in different ways each time she moved forward to plunge his whole cock deep into her warm, moist throat.

"Oh... fuck..." Brad was in heaven; what had started as decent was rapidly climbing to be one of the best - if not THE best - blowjobs any woman had given him. He never expected this timid wife, this devoted mother of his friend, to have such skills locked away inside her, but she was taking his cock in her mouth like a pro! "Jesus... Ayesha, you've done this before!"

A soft moan from her answered his question. Ayesha bobbed her head back and forth, taking his big cock harder and faster. Now that she was getting used to his big presence within her tight throat, Ayesha was looking to give this handsome stud a great blowjob. One that he would recall when he inevitably fucked all those horny students at UE, women half Ayesha's age.

Oh yeah; she was looking to make an impression with this sexually experienced teen.

Pulling back, hearing once again that satisfying 'POP' of his cock springing out from beneath her tonsils, Ayesha smiled coyly up at him as she began working his shaft with her hands once more. "Oh Brad... dear..." she purred. "What did you think I got up to before I got married?"

"Oh, I had you figured out for a slut," Brad said, loving the attention she was giving his dick. "I could tell you want some action... Did you like the view the other day?"

Ayesha felt the heat rise to her face, but rather than embarrassment she was getting turned on by remembering the time she had masturbated while watching Brad from the bathroom window. "Oh yeah..." she said, seductively. "I loved watching you. I love your body, Brad. So hot. I can't wait for you to take that top off and show me your hot body."

"Why wait?" Brad said, finally releasing his iron-tight grip on the kitchen island to reach down to take hold of the end of his shirt. Pulling it up over his head, Brad revealed his sculpted chest for her admiration. "You like?"

"I love," Ayesha said, and Brad could tell by the way her hands sped up; jacking him off with a passion she hadn't displayed until now. Her eyes took in everything about his hot torso; from his six-pack abs, to his chiselled pecs and muscular arms. She appreciated that Brad shaved; she had never been keen on hairy men. Ayesha loved to feel flesh against flesh. She couldn't wait to feel those hard pecs against her chest as she fucked him.

Her heart skipped a beat at that thought, while her pussy practically ached with longing. There was no avoiding the inevitable now: she was going to have sex with her son's friend. She was already a cheating wife - giving this nineteen-year-old stud a blowjob - but after swallowing all the cum in Brad's balls she was going to take his huge nine-and-a-half-inch dick into her cheating pussy and ride him until he plastered her aching pussy with more of this cum.

Oh yes: she was not just going to cheat on her husband with this hot teen, but she was going to have unprotected sex with Brad Newell. She was going to take his condom-free cock inside her, and she was going to let him cum inside. Paint her insides with his seed like only her dear, fat, lazy, pathetic husband should, and she wasn't on birth control either!

There was a very real possibility her son's friend could get her pregnant!

Jesus Christ; that thought was fucking hot!

Returning his cock into its rightful place within her tight, moist throat, Ayesha released her hold on his thighs to explore that gorgeous chest with her hands. She loved the feel of a guy's chest, loved a man who took care of himself, and Brad definitely did. Her fingers traced the contours of his abs, the hardness of his muscles beneath smooth white skin, lightly tanned by the previous day's activities in the sun.

All the while she fucked his cock with her tight throat. Bobbing her head back and forth as she felt his thick shaft plunge deep into her again and again. Ayesha was eager to taste his cum; her eagerness shown in the frantic way she was taking his length into her.

Meanwhile Brad had resumed his tight grip on the edge of the kitchen island. Jesus, she was trying to suck the cum from his balls! That or suck the meat from his cock, with the way Ayesha was sucking and throat-fucking his huge shaft. He'd had blowjobs from some damn thirsty girls before, but this stunningly hot forty-four-year-old was putting them all to shame with her obvious need for his hot cum.

"Oh... oh my fucking god...!" Brad groaned as his head fell back, eyes closed, and he reveled in how good it felt to have his cock sucked by this gorgeous woman. "God, you're good! I love how good you feel!"

Spurred on by his words, Ayesha furiously fucked his cock with her throat. It felt so good each time his thick, bulbous cock head almost reached the back of her mouth, only for her to plunge forward, sending it down into her hot gullet. Back and forth, taking his cock like she would never have taken her husband's much smaller dick - even if Yusuf had wanted her to!

"Fuck yeah! Fuck my cock with your throat!" Brad was loving how good this felt! Fuck, if he'd known how good a cocksucker Ayesha Khan was he'd had seduced her months ago! Promise be damned! "Jesus, I wish I'd got you sucking my cock at the start of summer!" With uni coming up in a few weeks, it didn't leave him with much time to have another opportunity with Ayesha.

Drawing back her head, Ayesha switched from her throat to her hands again as she spoke. "I wouldn't worry," she purred. "I'm sure we'll get more moments like this."

"You sure?" Brad gasped. Normally he could last for hours when a girl sucked his dick, but he was struggling to hold back from cuming, and it couldn't have been more than twenty minutes!

"Hmm... oh yes..." Ayesha said, smirking. Now she'd got a taste of his dick - literally! - there was no way Ayesha wasn't going to give herself an opportunity to suck and fuck Brad again!

The old Ayesha was definitely back, and she wanted to make up for lost time.

Plunging his dick back into her throat, Ayesha moved her head up and down his shaft, feeling his big dick pumping back and forth inside her tight throat like a meat piston. Sweat was dripping down her chest, pooling between her large breasts and soaking the fabric of her shirt. His skin was also becoming moist; Brad's breathing was growing faster and louder, a sign he was trying not to cum.

But Ayesha wanted his cum. Seeing his resistance as a challenge she fucked faster; her head flew up and down his shaft, pumping it with her throat like a tight, fleshy vice. Her hands flexed against his rock hard abs; his stunning body urging her to suck his cock like no other man's.

"OH FUCK!" Brad gasped. Her new method of attack was stirring up a huge load of cum in his balls, and his cock was screaming to release it all into her tight, needy mouth. Gripping the sides of the kitchen island, Brad leaned against it, head hanging back and eyes closed, as he fought to hold back on his desire to release it all, right into his friend's mother's tight throat.

Ayesha could sense it; she could feel by the sound of his voice, by the way his chest muscles tightened, that he was clenching everything in an effort not to cum. God, she loved this power over a guy; having him entirely at her mercy as she attacked his huge member with her throat. Squeezing it, twisting it, flexing her muscles every way she could to really work it from as many angles as possible. Combined with the hand-job she had given him earlier, Ayesha reckoned he must have had his cock worked on almost without a break for a half hour now!

The stamina of this boy; her husband would have blown his load after five minutes!

"OH FUCK YEAH... LIKE THAT! OH FUCK..." Brad gasped and moaned. Jesus Christ, this horny woman was doing things to his cock he didn't think possible with the human throat; where had she been keeping these skills all this time? "JESUS!"

Popping his cock out of her mouth, Ayesha had to taunt him: "what's the matter, Brad? I heard you had stamina... I've only been sucking your dick for... a half-hour? Going to blow your load already?"

Looking down at her, Brad grinned. "Don't you worry," he said. "You'll get to enjoy yourself for a while longer."

His attempt at being cool might have looked more authentic if his face wasn't coated in sweat. "I'm not convinced," Ayesha said, jacking him furiously with her hands. "You look like you want to cum, Brad. I'm not going to hold it against you if you want to pump your cum into my mouth. I know you'll enjoy it."

"Oh I will," Brad gasped. Although her hands were nowhere near as pleasurable as her throat, they were still stimulating a cock already on the edge! "God, I want to cum in your mouth! You're such a great cocksucker, Ayesha. You deserve a reward for all your hard efforts!"

"Hmm... too bad I've got plans for your cum," she said. As she spoke Ayesha unbuttoned the shirt she wore, and briefly took her hand away from his dick to take off her shirt, revealing those stunning breasts of hers held by a not-so-stunning choice of a pale salmon padded bra.

"Oh that's sexy..." Brad said sarcastically.

"Why would I be wearing something sexy to do the cooking?" Ayesha muttered as she began to jerk him off again. "You should have given me a call this morning if you wanted to see what I have in the sexy drawer."

Brad raised an eyebrow. "You have a sexy drawer?"

"Don't get too excited," Ayesha said, rolling her eyes. "It's gaudy shit my husband's bought me over the years. I hate all of it."

"Good, because you know what's the sexiest thing a woman can wear?"

"Nothing?" Ayesha answered for him, smiling at how corny that was. Still, she unhooked the strap of her bra with her free hand - the one not currently flying up and down Brad's hard pole - and tossed the grubby salmon underwear aside. Her gorgeous large tits hung loose above her toned stomach. Noticing his expression, Ayesha smiled coyly. "Like what you see?"

"Definitely," Brad said. "You've got some great tits, Ayesha."

"Want to feel them?"

"Yeah, but not with my hands."

Smiling at his answer, Ayesha removed her hand from his dick and, supporting both of her tits from beneath, leaned forward to cradle his dick between her breasts. Brad groaned with how it felt to have her large tits holding his huge dick. "You like that?" Ayesha said.

Brad nodded. Lost in how good her breasts felt against his cock.

"Like how my tits feel against your dick?" Ayesha said, eerily saying what Brad was thinking.

"Fuck, yeah!" Brad gasped as she squeezed her breasts together, his dick between them. The feeling alone was almost enough to tip him over the edge. Almost.

But then she started to move her tits up and down the length of his shaft, squeezing his meat between them. Now Brad really was struggling not to cum, as Ali's hot mother gave him an epic tit-fuck with her gorgeous breasts right in the Khan's kitchen. It wasn't just the feeling of her tits squeezing his cock as she pushed them up and down his length; it was also the whole situation they were in.

Brad had wanted to fuck Ayesha Khan for ages, and here he was having his dick sucked and tit-fucked by this stunning woman - a woman more than twice his age, as well! She was sucking his dick in the Khan family kitchen, where she had been preparing dinner for her husband nearly three-quarters of an hour ago.

It wasn't just that he was getting a tit-fuck from a gorgeous woman who was doing this behind her husband's back, but it was also Ali's hot mother who was going to get his cum all over her face and tits.

Jesus, this was almost too much! It was taking all of Brad's endurance to hold back. He was looking forward to feeling her tits on his cock for a little while longer before he gave this stunning piece of ass her reward.

1...45678...27