That Old Comeback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pausing at the door, Brad turned and winked at Singh. "Don't worry, sir. I can multitask!"

*****

The warm morning light drifted through the partially drawn curtains, falling across the exposed thigh of Ayesha Khan as she lay in bed. The rest of her shielded from the light by the muscular body of Richard Singh, his hips rising and falling as he plunged his eight-and-a-half inch cock in a pussy that he had spent all night pleasing and filling with his cum.

"Hmm... we should be tired," Ayesha said, feeling anything but. Despite not having any sleep since leaving the faculty party with Rick, she had never felt so alive. Not even when fucking any of her other lovers - Theo, Brad, Kyle, and a few more she had discovered in the months since that first sordid day with her son's nineteen-year-old friend.

No, there was something about an old, familiar love that reminded her of better days.

"We should," Rick agreed. Although he wasn't fucking her as hard and fast as he had several times throughout the night, he was setting a smooth, steady pace that felt so good. Plunging his meaty cock deep inside the woman who, some twenty-odd years later, could still give him the best sex of his life. "But I'm still good for another round or two..."

"I should be getting back to my husband," Ayesha said, not bothered at all by it. She had told Yusuf on the phone last night that she would be staying at a nearby hotel, having drunk far too much to drive back. He had sounded disappointed in her, but that was far more manageable than telling her husband she was instead spending the night at a hotel with Richard Singh having the best sex of their lives.

Oh sure, Rick wasn't as big as Theo or Brad, but the two of them shared a history, and as she fucked him everywhere in the expensive room - on the bed and floor, and against the walls and the wardrobe, and even in the shower! - Ayesha recalled all the times they had similarly trashed his flat with their frantic lovemaking.

Rick wasn't the biggest, or the hardest, nor did he fill her with as much cum as the other guys, but he reconnected her to that lost youth. When they were both young and carefree, and full of lust for life. And each other.

Rick made her feel young again, and for that she knew she would always go back to him.

Beneath her latest lover - although an old one in truth - Ayesha Khan clenched the sheets of the bed as she climaxed. Harder and more intense than anything her husband could ever give to her with his small dick. Feeling her cum sent Rick over the edge, and she gasped with delight as she felt his cock blast her insides with huge wads of his potent, thick cum. Thankful that she had gotten an IUD installed months ago when she started having unprotected sex with her son's two friends (and her daughter's boyfriend).

"I guess you'll be heading back home to your husband," Rick said, when he filled her with one final load of hot cum.

Looking up at him, Ayesha grinned, feeling like a young woman again. "Maybe we can do one more round...?"

Wearing a wicked grin, Rick pulled her up onto his lap. Smashing her tits against his chest.

"Where do you want to fuck this time?" He asked, grinning like a teenager.

Ayesha frowned for a moment, then an idea came to her. A really risky one - and it would be tricky keeping Yusuf distracted - but if Ali played ball and helped out... "How'd you like to come round mine for lunch? I'm sure my husband would love to meet you. I've got a really lovely sofa that I'm sure you'll find extremely comfortable..."

Rick's face lit up as he realised what she meant. "I'd love to. Shall I bring my wife?"

"Please," Ayesha said, a wicked grin on her face at the thought of two partners oblivious to the cheating sex Rick and she would be having later today. "I'm sure she and Yusuf have so much in common..."

Now if she could somehow bring Theo into this, and have Syeda keep Yusuf and Rick's wife company... A husband and two cucked women? One of whom is her own daughter?

Oh, she was such a slut.

Ayesha Ahmed was well and truly back, and this time she wouldn't be going anywhere.

SO ENDS ANOTHER EROSHIRE STORY!