That Old House Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rose up and squirted strongly, all over her sister and her lover.

"Ohhhh fucking Hell," she shouted. "I can't hold it; I'm fucking coming! Owwww yessss! Owwww yessss! Owwww yessss!"

Every 'yessss' heralded a strong wet squirt. She hit Richard's face and chest and Ivy's face and breasts! They were covered with the hot, wet sticky stuff. Holly looked down at them, grinning at them as she surveyed their glistening upper bodies.

"Well now!" she giggled. "I'm quite proud of myself. What are you two going to do about that?" She lifted off Richard's still stiff prick.

Ivy turned to Richard and kissed him. Then she licked Holly's come off his face. He then did the same to her, grinding his sticky wet chest on to her breasts. Finding him to be still erect, Ivy pulled him on top of her and deftly inserted his cock up her cunt. She looked over at her sister.

"You get to fuck Dad first this morning sis," she smiled. "I think I'm going to be delayed here for some time!"

Holly kissed Ivy with an open mouth, rubbing one of her long fingers down Richard's arse crack until she found his anus. Poking her finger into him quickly he jerked, giving Ivy an extra inch that she wasn't expecting!

Holly padded along the upstairs corridor until she got to the central landing. Gerry was just coming out of the bedroom.

Holly kissed her; Gerry kissed her back. Their mouths were open and they exchanged saliva liberally. Holly moaned with passion and took possession of Gerry's breasts. Gerry gasped.

"Oooo yesss darling Holly, play hard with my tits, I love it! I know, let's go into the bathroom and turn the shower on. Your father has already fucked me and my pussy is full of his spunk! He's coming in a minute; he's not had his piss yet. He usually does it on me in the shower in a morning. Do you want to join in?"

"Ooooo yess please," said Holly, two fingers now thrusting into Gerry's slippery spunky pussy. "I want to watch Daddy's piss again and I want to suck his spunk out of your pussy; can I do that Gerry please?"

"Of course you can. Let's go get ready!"

Gerry led the way into the bathroom from the landing door. She turned on the water. That made her want to pee so she put her hand over her vagina as she open the bedroom door.

"Shower's running darling," she called. To Holly she said, "I'm dying to piss so start licking darling!"

Holly pushed her into the shower cabinet.

"I'll do it in here Gerry darling! If you have an accident you'll just pee all over me; the shower water will take it all away! Ohhh yess, you have a beautiful shaved pussy Gerry darling; I'm going to enjoy this!"

Holly knelt down and commenced licking Gerry's leaking vagina. Gerry moaned and held her head to her groin.

"Ooooo yessss darling, that feels so gooood!"

The shower door opened and Gary stepped in; Gerry reached out and captured his three quarter hard cock, dying for a piss! Because of the steam he didn't see Holly immediately but when he did his need to piss dried up! All he could see was the vision of his eldest daughter licking out his girl friend.

"Ohhhh my God," he groaned. "That's so arousing, it's taken away my need to piss!"

Holly took a moments respite from Gerry's vagina.

"That's OK Daddy, just fire away. Gerry's not done hers yet and I've not been either. Richard got me so fired up so I just squirted all over him and Ivy a few minutes ago! So daddy, have a nice early morning piss!"

Gary's piss finally started; Gerry took him in hand and directed his stream all over her belly and breasts as well as Holly's back. Her attention was diverted so her need to piss returned with a rush. Holly had just noticed two things, one that Gerry's cunt was now empty of spunk and also that her father's hot stream was washing her back. She took her mouth from Gerry's vagina just as her urethra spasmed and started pissing, all over her face and down on to her breasts!

"Ohhhh yesss! Ohhhh fuckin' yessss!" she sighed, moving slightly to improve her participation. She reached up and Gerry allowed her to take over on her father's pissing cock. Her own piss demanded space and squirted down over her kneeling thighs. Both Gerry and Gary moaned with pleasure as they watched her.

In due course three clean relaxed naked bodies were laid on the bed next door. Two female sets of fingers were idly playing with Gary's cock and the girls had their thighs wide open as Gary felt into their wet snatches.

"I don't want to get up and do breakfast," murmured Gerry softly.

"Neither do I," said Gary. "I don't know where everything is yet!"

Both women squeezed his cock hard, making him wince.

"I'll go," said Holly. "I guess I'll manage."

Downstairs she found Ivy and Richard so they managed. Richard directed the girls, sitting on the work surface with his big cock bobbing up and down as he directed the naked girl's movements.

Eventually they were finished. Holly called upstairs to Gary and Gerry who arrived just in time to see and hear Richard's moans as he filled Ivy's mouth with yet another surge of come!

oooOOOooo

Sunday morning began to pass in this loving household. There was much fondling of breasts, cocks and cunts. Bodies were stroked and cocks frigged. In amongst all this was desultorily conversation about events and people that they either knew or had heard of.

"Wait a minute Holly," said Gerry suddenly. "Did you say that Mandy at Armitage's is looking for a man about your father's age and er, size?"

Holly looked at Ivy and they appeared embarrassed.

"Er, why did you want to know Gerry? We didn't want to say anything else 'cos Mandy remarked that she wondered if you were prepared to share Daddy? We said that we didn't think that you would."

"Quite right darlings! Apart from the ones your father knows about already I'm not sharing. I've guessed right about Gloria yesterday darling; am I right?"

Gary nodded, slightly guiltily but was reassured by Gerry stroking his cock again.

"No the reason I asked was that I suddenly had a thought. You remember I mentioned that I have a brother, John, in the Navy? Well he called me last Friday saying that his ship would be in port soon and that he would like to visit. I wanted to get this weekend out of the way so I said I would call him."

"What's that got to do with Mandy Armitage?"

"John, my brother, is thirty six years of age, single, and has a big cock if my memory serves me right! Why don't I invite him over next weekend and also invite Mandy over here to dinner?"

In the silence Ivy asked, "How do you know that John has a big cock Gerry?"

"He's only a few months younger than me, right? I used to see his cock all the time when we were teenagers!"

"Sounds like a good idea to me," said Gary.

Gerry picked up the phone and pressed some buttons.

"Oh hello," she said into the mouthpiece. "Lieutenant Commander Watson please?"

"Your name is Watson," said Gary.

"I changed back to my maiden surname after my divorce. Richard's surname is Newman. Oh hello John darling, it's Gerry!"

She listened and made monosyllabic replies like 'Yes', 'No' and 'really' a few times.

"Shut up and listen John," she said at last. "Do you fancy coming down to see me next weekend? I want to introduce you to my new lover!"

She winked at Gary and reached for his growing cock. "That's right, my new lover! What's that? Oh right, well bring him along as well. I'm sure we'll find something to interest him. You remember where I live? Right darling; call me later in the week. 'Bye!"

"That's all sorted then," she beamed at them all. "We just have to work out now where everyone will sleep."

After a short silence Ivy spoke. "If you allow it Gerry, Holly and I could share Richard's room. We just need to make up a bed on the floor; there's plenty of room in there!"

Gerry laughed, "If I allow it? I don't think I'll be allowed much of a choice, do you? Do you have any objections to Ivy's suggestion Richard?" Richard smiled sheepishly. "No, I thought not, you randy little bugger you!"

"Your brother could just share with Richard," suggested Gary with a smile.

"No he can't, he's bringing a friend with him!" exclaimed Gerry. "That means that Richard and the girls will have to share!" Ivy and Richard looked delighted.

"Gerry," said Holly, "I won't be able to get here until Saturday next week. It's my first week at my new job and I want to be able to show commitment straight away. If Ivy can get here by herself I've no doubt she'll be here on Friday evening."

"I'll get to Daddy's office in time for him to give me a lift," smiled Ivy. "I'll call you in the week Daddy." Gary just nodded.

"Right! Now I've just got to find Mandy's number. Nothing like striking while the iron is hot, is there?"

After searching the telephone directory Gerry called Directory Enquiries who informed her that Miss M Armitage of Bledworth was ex-directory. After a bit of toing and froing Gerry persuaded the operator to call Mandy to see if she would accept a call from her.

Another delay ensued before Gerry heard Mandy's voice on the line. Mandy wasn't quite sure who she was talking to but soon remembered.

"Oh yes, now I remember you," she said. "Jill told me all about you and Gary in the fitting room! Have you got any panties on?" giggled Mandy.

"Don't be silly, I'm naked," snickered Gerry in reply.

She explained why she was calling and Mandy said that she would be delighted to come to dinner next Saturday.

"My brother's bringing a friend so you could bring one too if you like Mandy. I know my brother's got a big cock but I don't know about the friend."

Mandy suggested that she bring her friend Helen, saying that she was a gorgeous woman who was looking for the same kind of man as she was.

"That sounds ideal," laughed Gerry. "Only one rule Mandy, although this is a voluntary naked household my Gary is off limits to you girls; for the time being at any rate!"

After a bit more backchat Gerry hung up.

"All fixed," she grinned with a self-satisfied smile.

"Good," grinned Gary, "I liked the 'off limits for the time being' comment to Mandy as well; that girl is something else!"

"I'm going to keep you very very busy stud," grinned Gerry. "Don't get your expectations up, or your cock either!"

"Well alright," answered Gary, "but now go and get dressed, all of you, I'm taking us all to lunch."

"As long as we get back in time for Richard to give us both a last fuck," said Holly. "My new, no my first, job starts tomorrow and I want to be up and ready in the morning. Ivy's got to be on the seven o'clock train to Bristol from Stourbridge Junction."

The old house became a hive of activity as they all got dressed for lunch. Gary had booked at a very nice pub restaurant in the town without telling anyone. The food was excellent and everyone had a happy time. As the bill was being processed Gary tapped for silence with a spare fork.

"I just want to say that I've had a fantastic weekend with my new extended family. I hope that we can have many more like it and that we can soon find a great new house for us all to use as our family base. Holly now has her own flat but she will be on her own there and will need us regularly. Ivy will soon finish university and will come home to us until she also leaves the nest. Richard also needs us until he hopefully also goes to uni.. Let's drink to our new extended family!"

They returned to Gerry's house and Holly and Ivy disappeared upstairs with Richard. Then they packed and prepared to leave. They cried and kissed Gerry, leaving trails of tears down over her generous breasts. Richard looked sheepish as they kissed him and frigged his cock to ejaculation, his spurts shooting out on to the hallway carpet.

The girls left. Gerry dragged Gary up the stairs by his cock. In her bedroom she jumped up onto the bed, twisting around and thrusting her bottom into the air, spreading her thighs. Gary gazed at the sight of her twin holes almost winking at him.

"Come on darling," Gerry giggled. "You've not had my arsehole all weekend and we've hardly talked dirty at all. I've missed it; what are you going to do about it?"

"You little tart!" growled Gary as he mounted the bed, cock in hand. "I'll show you how dirty I can talk. I'm going to fuck your cunt and your arsehole; if you complain I'll smack your arse, hard! Now, spread your thighs and show me your arsehole!"

Gerry mewled softly and complied. She reached back and pulled her arse cheeks open. Her pink rectum opened up to reveal a bottomless dark tunnel. Gary dribbled saliva and his pre cum into her hole and followed it up with his hot hard throbbing cock. He pushed firmly and watched as his whole length disappeared into Gerry arsehole.

"How's that feel, you big tart!" he snarled. "Your arsehole is hot and wet and will soon be flushed with my hot sticky spunk. You are going to get it, all right!"

"Ohhhh yessss master!" squeaked Gerry as she thrust backwards up Gary's hard shaft. "Do it hard! Fuck my arsehole hard! Fill me with your hot spunk! I want it; oh I do want it so!"

"Here it comes then you come slut! Can you feel that? And that? And that?"

Gerry felt Gary's hot firm squirts of come up her rectum. This brought on her strong orgasm. She reacted by squirting several firm jets of her own come out on to the bedcovers. The bed would need changing but she didn't care. She collapsed on to the bed on her belly, rubbing her skin on the wet juices below; this forced Gary's cock out of her anal passage. His cooling sperm began to leak out on to her arse cheeks.

"That was wonderful darling," she murmured into the pillow. "I love it when you talk dirty to me. Promise me that you will always do that when we are alone."

Gary luxuriously rubbed his fat but soft cock up and down Gerry's arse crack, feeling both their sticky skins and the wet bed. His hands were squeezing her breasts and pulling on her still hard nipples. He wanted to piss now and told her so!

"I wish I could just tell you to piss all over me right here," she said, "but it would be just too much of a mess. You just go off and do it and I'll start on the bed sheets."

Gary rolled off the bed and pulled Gerry off too. He dragged her into the bathroom and sat her down on the toilet seat.

"Now tell me!" he barked sharply.

Gerry was already reaching for his soft fat penis. She looked up into his face.

"Piss on me with your big fat cock," she hissed. "I want to feel your hot piss on my tits and my cunt. Get me wet all over with your hot stream."

Before she had finished Gary had started, sitting down on her knees. They both watched as his firm yellow jet spread all over her breasts, belly and cunt. Gerry directed his stream as she grinned lewdly into his face.

"Hurry up," she snarled. "I want to piss on your cock next!"

Soon their positions were reversed with Gerry peeing fluently all over Gary's genitals as she sat on his knee.

"There," she said as she stood and reached for the toilet paper. "Wasn't that a lovely fucking dirty end to the weekend?"

It wasn't quite the end. They went downstairs and made coffee and found the brandy bottle. Their conversation turned to the future.

"I'm quite excited about having to move," said Gerry. "Let's get the week-end papers out and see what's in the property pages."

After a while they had seen three properties that they thought they might like to view. Gary said that he would come home early on Wednesday if Gerry could get the viewing appointments. He suggested that Gerry look for an agent to sell her house immediately and she agreed. Things were beginning to move quickly!

They went to bed soon after Gerry had found clean sheets and had put the soiled ones in the washing machine. It will be noted that Gary now appears to have moved in with Gerry!

oooOOOooo

Monday was, of course, a working day. Gary didn't even get a blowjob to awaken him, just a cup of coffee in bed. It was however, delivered by a naked Gerry.

"Come on lazybones, rise and shine!" she cheerily greeted him. "No fucking this morning but I promise you can have me as soon as you get home every night!"

Gary rose and trotted off to the bathroom. After breakfast of more coffee and toast he kissed a still naked Gerry and went to the front door.

"I hope that you're going to put something on before you go to work," he grinned. "Otherwise some of your pupils are going to get a shock."

"Get off with you," smiled Gerry, her breasts wobbling enticingly. "And don't fuck too many women this week! I want you on top form every day if you're going to be living here!"

Gary got to work in good time, before Janice. He went upstairs and went into George's office, soon to be his. As he stood there looking out of the window at the works below he felt a change in the air. Molly had entered the room; despite himself Gary felt a little twitch in his groin. Molly noticed and grinned at him.

"No playing this morning Gary my darling. George will be here in a minute. He's only gone for a piss!"

"That's alright Molly. Did you have a nice weekend?"

"No, we had a fucking dirty weekend! We told each other all the sexual dirty things that we had ever done and then we tried them out on each other! George is knackered! How was your weekend?"

Gary now had an erection and Molly was definitely interested. She moved closer and began to handle him.

"Much like yours I think Molly. God that feels nice though; I wish you would get it out!"

Molly let go as they heard the outer door open.

"Go see Janice," she whispered. "She'll take care of you!"

Back downstairs Gary found Janice sorting out his post. She looked up and smiled, immediately spotting the tent in his trousers.

"Come in here," barked Gary. Janice meekly followed him into his office, locking the door behind her.

"Why have you locked the door?" asked Gary, knowing full well what she intended. Janice walked over to him and groped at his tent. Gary groaned; he was lost!

In two seconds Janice had pulled his cock out and he was deep in her hot mouth. He pulled her head to his groin and fucked at her mouth. After a minute she released him, frigging his wet shaft with her fingers. She looked up at him.

"Is this what you wanted sir or is there something different I can do for you?"

"Open your fucking blouse and get your tits out," gasped Gary. "I want to come all over your tits!"

He groaned as Janice complied. As soon as her generous tits were bared to his gaze he knew he wouldn't last long. Janice felt him stiffen and frigged him harder, her fingers making lewd squelching noises as she worked. Gary groaned and shot his early morning load all over her lovely big mounds. Janice returned him to her mouth and sucked out the remainder of his offering. She stood before him.

"There sir," she grinned, "I'll just do a little wiping then I'll be right with you."

The working week commenced properly at last. Just before coffee time Gary picked up the phone. Janice entered his office with coffee and biscuits.

"Hello," said Gary into the phone. "Is that Bolton's Wood Supplies?"

Janice raised her eyebrows at him; Gary put a finger to his lips.

"My name is William Grascal; I want to purchase some wood. Can I speak to Colin Mason please?"

Janice had her hand over her mouth. Gary invited her, by sign language, to sit on his knee.

"Ah, good morning Colin," Gary dropped his voice. "Can you talk? Good! Have you made a decision? Great! I suggest that you give in your notice and then contact me as to starting date etcetera! I'll give you my mobile number, that's private. I'm delighted Colin, come and see me about your final contract as soon as you can. 'Bye now!"

Gary handed the receiver to Janice. Before she had managed to cradle the phone he had slipped his hand into her blouse to find her naked left breast. She had taken her bra off again! The phone rang and she answered it.