That Old House Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello, Mr Simmonds office, can I help you? Er yes it is. Oh hello Mrs Watson, do you want to speak to Gary? Ohhhh yes I know! Here he is for you!"

Gary removed his hand from Janice's breast and took the receiver. Janice got up off his knee and went out.

"Hello Gerry darling, this is a nice surprise. Is everything all right?"

"Yes darling," came Gerry's happy voice over the line. "I just called to tell you that I've made two appointments to see houses, the other one is sold. However one of the agents I spoke to has recommended another house that they have just taken on. It's a refurbishment in the older part of town. It has lots of downstairs space, four bedrooms and two bathrooms and, would you believe, a separate flat over the garage with it's own sitting room, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom!"

"That sounds great darling; we'll definitely look at that one. Go and check out the outside, location and surrounding area and all that. Tell you what, give me the address and I'll look too on my way home!"

"Home! That sounds nice darling! Have you fucked Janice yet today?"

Gary laughed but told her what he had been doing when she rang.

"I wondered why she answered the phone in your office darling! Are you going to fuck her? 'Bye darling!"

"Not today darling! 'Bye!"

Janice returned with almost all her blouse buttons undone and over three quarters of her breasts showing.

"So, you have got your replacement all lined up then? Is he handsome?"

"He's a happily married man so keep your claws to yourself madam. Anyway, how did your date go with Gordon Wainwright?"

"I didn't let him fuck me, if that's what you mean! He was very nice though even if he is a bit boring about his hobby, skiing! I enjoyed myself though; he is very attractive with nice crinkles around his eyes, which always seem to be smiling. We are going out again on Wednesday evening! I might let him fuck me then."

"No hot passion in the backseat then? Didn't he even grab those beautiful tits?"

"These you mean?" grinned Janice as she held her blouse open. Her breasts, complete with hard stiff nipples, were pointing straight at Gary. She leant forward over his desk and dangled her teats in front of his lapping tongue.

Gary enjoyed her for a minute or two then pulled hard on her nipples, causing her to squeak.

"Put them away girl, I'm on a promise for later on this afternoon as soon as I've had a look at a house I might want to buy. I'll work through the lunch hour and leave early! In the meantime I've got a job for you."

Janice stood up but didn't put her breasts away. Gary gazed at them as he spoke.

"You know that unused office next door?" Gary pointed to the side wall on the opposite side to Jan's own office; she nodded.

"Right! Well, I want you to get it cleared out and find a desk and comfortable chair. It will need at least one telephone socket and enough wiring for all the usual fittings, including at least one computer terminal. There's a girl coming in this week for interview and to take a timber knowledge test that Ted has designed. All being well she will be Colin's assistant and I'll have her started in good time to have her trained up before he starts. She's only got to give a weeks notice compared to his month. Can you handle that?"

"Yes sir," grinned Janice, baring her tits fully and then tucking her blouse back into the waistband of her skirt. "Consider it organised!"

Gary smiled as Janice left his office again. He adjusted the position of his almost hard cock in his pants. He thought about young Rose and the test he wanted her to take. He picked up the phone.

"Quinton Timbers, Rose speaking, how may I help you?"

"Onslow here," said Gary gruffly. "Can you talk at the moment?"

"Oh! Er, yes, wait a moment please sir!"

There were some low volume noises then Rose came back on the line.

"Sorry about that Mr, er, Gary, we can talk all right now."

"Hi Rose, sorry to call you on a different day to what I said. Are you still interested?"

"Oh yes please Gary. I can get to Arnolds easily; it will only take me an extra fifteen minutes."

"Right! Good! Now, there has to be an interview and a timber test. When can you come?"

"I'm on mornings this week so I could come tomorrow afternoon. How about two thirty?"

"Fine," said Gary, "I'll expect you then. I'm looking forward to seeing you again Rose."

"So am I," answered Rose. "'Till tomorrow afternoon then? 'Bye!" She ended the call and noticed that her panties felt a bit damp again.

As Gary replaced his receiver he had a momentary vision of Rose's cleavage again. His cock twitched.

oooOOOooo

Gerry had begun to call personally on Estate agents as soon as she could get away from school. She quite liked the woman from the second agency she visited and she definitely fancied the man from the third. She made appointments for them both to come after school tomorrow.

Then she diverted to have a look at the outside of the third house they had decided to look at. It was situated in a quiet part of town with concrete clad stone walls and quite a number of multi-paned windows. She could only approach the front as there were high brick walls enclosing the rest of the house and garden.

Gerry peered in through the windows; she fell in love with the house instantly! She could see a sitting room and a dining room, both with smooth cream plastered walls and shiny close-boarded floors. The kitchen was fully fitted with appliances and worktops; she could also see a fully fitted laundry room beyond an open door.

"I want it," she thought to herself!

As she drove away she thought she saw Gary's car appear around the far corner in her rear-view mirror. She didn't stop; she wanted to be ready when he got home.

When she arrived in Beech Close Richard was already home. She called out to him as she almost ran into her bedroom, throwing her clothes into a corner. She went into the en-suite bathroom and sat naked on the toilet; she relaxed into a long satisfying piss.

"Did you call Mum?" came Richard's voice as he entered her bedroom.

"I'm in here darling," she called.

Richard appeared in the doorway, wearing only a grin and a pair of baggy shorts. There was already a big bulge at the crotch.

"Wow Mum," he gasped, "I've never seen a girl piss before!"

"Richard darling," giggled his mother as she spread her thighs so that he could see her stream, "you're overdressed and I know for a fact that Gary will be here any minute!"

Richard was not slow. He dropped his shorts and stepped nearer to his mother. She captured his cock in her long mobile fingers and kissed the end of it.

"You have such a beautiful penis darling," she said. "We'll have to try and get you some publicity for it so that the word will go around at school. What do you think?"

Richard grinned at her. "I've already started Mum, I think. Andrea Phillips asked me about my weekend and I told her that I'd had two girls staying over. Just thinking about Holly and Ivy made me go stiff and Andrea noticed. She squeezed me through my trousers. Fucking Hell! Sorry Mum!"

"It's all right darling," laughed Gerry, releasing Richard's cock and standing up. She openly and carefully wiped her vagina with a tissue. "Did you show your cock to this Andrea?"

"Oh yes Mum," said Richard, watching his mother's actions. "We were private so she asked if she could see it. I told her to help herself; it felt so much better when she did it! Did you used to do that?"

"Oh yes darling, I did that a lot. I think I had pretty much seen all the fifth formers cocks and most of the girl's pussies too. How many pussies have you seen?"

"Er, well, the girl in Scotland and yours, Holly's and Ivy's; that's all. Er, can I invite Andrea over here please Mum?"

"So that you can examine her pussy at close quarters eh?" laughed Gerry. "This is your home Richard, you can invite anyone here you like. Just don't get any girl pregnant Richard; ask about their protection and buy some condoms. Do you need any money?"

"No thanks Mum, I've still got plenty left of that money Dad sent me for my birthday."

Gerry laughed again. "That'll serve your dad right, won't it. His son using his money to fuck young girls. He should have bought some for himself before he got that tart Brenda up the spout! Ah, I can hear Gary's car; make yourself scarce Richard darling, it's fucking time!"

About twenty minutes later Gerry's cunt was full of Gary's spunk and he was just pulling out of her hot sticky passage. She was on her hands and knees with his come beginning to leak out of her. Gary began to collect their combined juices and spread it up on to her anal entrance. Gerry purred with pleasure.

"Are you going to fuck my arse as well before dinner darling? I'm feeling awful randy this evening. I was playing with Richard's cock when you arrived. He was telling me about a girl at school taking his cock out to play with it."

"Where is he?" said Gary as his cock began to stiffen again.

"I told him to make himself scarce darling. I heard your car and my pussy started to dribble!"

Gary laughed and then offered his by now stiff cock up to Gerry's anus. As soon as she felt his hot tip she reached back and pulled open her arse crack. Her beautiful round puckered hole opened to reveal a dark deep tunnel.

"Can you see the target now darling? Ohhhh my God, I can feel that you can. You are ever so big again; your cock is so stiff and hot!"

Gary thrust all the way up to the top of Gerry's rectum. Her passage was tight and hot, just like it always was. He pulled back and thrust again, this time to be met by Gerry pushing her arsehole up his shaft.

"Fucking Hell darling," he gasped, "I won't last long if you keep doing that! It's fantastic though; I love it, I love you!"

"I love you too Gary darling and I love you fucking my arsehole! Just shoot your sperms when you are ready darling. I love you using me like this!"

Gary soon fired again and collapsed on to the bed beside Gerry. He gently stroked her hot sticky genitals and she stroked his too.

"What did you think to that house in town?" she asked him nonchalantly, not wanting to sound too keen. "You did call round, didn't you?"

"I think," began Gary, "I think that if the rest of it is as good as what I saw through the window we ought to snap it up!"

Gerry squealed with excitement and jumped on top of Gary, kissing him fervently and spreading come all over him. Gary grabbed her breasts and pinched her nipples hard; she just kissed him harder.

Downstairs the doorbell rang.

Gerry carried on kissing Gary; Richard's voice entered the bedroom but they didn't notice.

"I'll get it!" he called.

After a minute or two Gerry was still squirming stickily on Gary's belly and groin; his cock was covered. She kissed him, gently this time.

"I wonder who was at the door?" she mused.

"It was a girl," answered Gary. "Richard's taken her down towards his room. They looked in on you rubbing yourself on my body and then went on."

"What was she like?" asked Gerry interestedly.

Gary grinned up at her. "She had long flowing auburn hair with big knockers! That's all I could see!"

Gerry got off the bed and grinned down at Gary.

"He was telling me about her just before you came home. She asked to have a look at his cock at school today. She was obviously impressed enough to come for a second look. Poor lamb, he won't have had time to go out and get some condoms."

"There's some in the 'secret' inside pocket of my jacket," said Gary. "Who's going to give them to him?"

Gerry found the condoms in Gary's discarded jacket.

"Why do you need to carry these?" she said calmly. "Which one of your tarts needs to be protected?"

"I'm just a boy scout," grinned Gary. "'Be Prepared' is their motto and I always stick to it."

"I'll take a stick to you, you bastard. I'll go and get them to him. I may have to wait my chance though."

Gerry was soon back.

"It's OK, she's giving him a blowjob. You're right though, she has got lovely big beautiful breasts; he's playing with them as she sucks him! I just tossed the packet on to the bed for him; he looked up and grinned."

"Good!" said Gary. "Let's go shower and then have some dinner. Then you can tell me all about your chats with the possible selling agents."

Two hours later in the sitting room Gary could hardly keep his eyes open. He was gently playing with Gerry's tits.

"So, to sum up, two agents are coming to give you a price tomorrow. The woman is probably going to get the job and the man is going to get your cunt, is that right? Can I come home early and fuck the girl?"

"No you fucking well can't! I'm not sharing you yet and I'm not going to fuck Adrian, sweet as he is. I haven't decided who I will instruct yet so you will just have to wait. If we want the refurbished house we are going to have to persuade the seller to wait until we've sold anyway. That's when I might have to use my feminine whiles, on man or woman!"

"Have you ever fucked a woman before?"

"You saw my only time when Jenny was here."

"You better get her back so you can practice!"

"You'd like to fucking practice on her too, wouldn't you! Talking of fucking, let's go to bed and do just that!"

oooOOOooo

By coffee time the next morning Gary was already thinking about the interview with Rose in the afternoon. He had briefed Ted to bring the wood test up to his office by three o'clock. His cock slowly rose as he remembered Rose's lovely body in her restaurant uniform; he was mainly thinking of her creamy pink breasts peeking out of the top of it!

The phone rang; it was George.

"Anything doing Gary?" he asked. "I keep forgetting I don't have to check up on you any more. One thing though, we have to go to the accountants tomorrow morning to appraise you on the communication system we operate. I'll get Molly to train Janice on the paperwork that Arthur Smith needs every Monday. Anything else?"

Gary said he would come upstairs if that was OK. George chuckled.

"Coming to have a look at Molly's tits I bet! She's thrusting them out beautifully this morning! I'll get her to make some more coffee, come on up now."

Soon Gary was sitting on the sofa in George's office telling him about his own replacement and about the interview and test he was going carry out on a new telephone sales girl this afternoon. George asked and Gary described Rose to him as Molly entered the office with fresh coffee.

"Thanks Molly darling, I think we'll have a wee malt as well today." Both men watched Molly glide to the cabinet in the corner and return with the Laphroiag and two glasses. She stood between both men as George poured two generous shots of the old malt whisky. They raised their glasses, first to Molly and then to themselves. As George leaned back he slid his free hand up the back of Molly's thigh; his expression changed as his hand obviously reached the top.

"Fuckin' Hell girl," he gasped, "you've got no fuckin' knickers on!"

Molly smiled happily as George's hand continued to explore. She reached out and took Gary's free hand and placed it on her other thigh. He stroked it, heading upwards but not interfering with George's fondling of her pussy. Then she lifted her skirt to show that she was panty less!

"Fuckin' Hell!" said George again, draining his scotch in one gulp. "This sales girl, is she experienced? How old is she? What does she look like?"

"I don't really know what her experience is apart from the fact that Quinton's are employing her in a similar capacity. She's very attractive and with training Colin will be able to send her out as well."

"Can I come down and give her the once over? Jeez Molly, your cunt gets wetter every time I feel it! I'll come down at two thirty to have a look eh? Now you'll have to excuse me Gary but as you can see Molly has need of my cock!"

Downstairs Janice looked at Gary as he came into the room.

"That was quick," she said, glancing down at the bulge in his trousers. "Oh I see, Molly is receiving attention from George again is she?"

"I expect she's spread across the desk again by now," grinned Gary.

"Do you want me across yours?" asked Jan as she approached her boss.

"No, but you could just kneel down here and relieve my pressure Jan. You can sniff at the aroma on this hand while you're doing it; it's Molly's!"

Janice was soon busy sucking on Gary's hard shaft. The internal phone rang; Gary picked it up. It was George again.

"I've done Molly Gary! If you want seconds she's game!"

Gary explained what was happening and George laughed.

"I'll see you at two thirty then!"

As he put down the phone Gary fired his load down his assistant's throat. Janice swallowed the lot. The outside line rang this time and she answered it while wiping her lips.

"Oh yes hello again Mrs Watson. Gary's just here, I'll put him on. Oh no, wait a minute please; he's going back into his office!"

Gary picked up his phone.

"Playing with your PA again I hear," said Gerry's chirpy voice. "Did you fuck her?"

"No, but she just sucked me off!" That silenced her! Then she updated him.

"The appointment to see that house is now this afternoon at five-thirty. Can you make it back for then? I can meet you there if you prefer."

"That will be better darling. I've got this girl to interview and test this afternoon at two thirty but I should be free by four. I've got to go now, I'll see you later."

Gary spent the rest of his time before lunch inspecting Janice's progress with the room next door. She had found a decent desk and chair and also a couple of filing cabinets. The carpet would do but it could do with a clean. Gary told her to get it done.

"The electrician and the telephone engineer are both coming tomorrow morning," Janice said. "Is there anything else you want doing?"

"Just make it a bit more homely; find a picture or two, from the junk shop if necessary. You know Jan; I've just had a thought. We ought to get a photographic portrait of George before he goes; we can hang it in reception downstairs."

"Not in your office, looking at what you're doing?"

"Oh no, I'm not having him leering at me when I've got you or Gerry spread across my desk!"

"Will Mrs, er, Gerry let you do that?"

"She says she wants to come up here and try it out soon. I won't let her come before George and Molly leave though; he'll only want his turn!"

"You should have a picture of Gerry for your desk. She would appreciate that. Have you got a picture of her I could see?"

Gary thought and then decided.

"The only pictures I've got of Gerry are all of her naked," he said to Jan's surprise. "I don't think I can display those. Here's one you can see!"

From his wallet he extracted one of the pictures of Gerry that he had taken that first weekend. She was naked all right, shaven pussy glinting with juice and her breasts thrust out proudly. He showed it to Jan, she gasped but took it from him for a closer look.

"Oh Gary, she's gorgeous, isn't she? No wonder you've fallen in love with her; but you're right, you can't display that on your desk! I'd love to meet her."

"You will ere long, no doubt," said Gary. "Now let's get ready for this afternoon's proceedings!"

At two twenty five George arrived in Gary's office. He pinched Jan's bottom and she eyed the bulge in his trousers.

At two twenty eight Rose arrived. She was dressed very smartly in blue blouse and skirt but her almost see-through blouse had three buttons undone, showing the inner curves of her lovely breasts. Gary licked his lips and introduced George.

"Rose, this man is the reason you're here for interview today. George is presently Managing Director and he's retiring and I'm taking over from him. There will be a new Sales Manager and I'm going to get him an assistant; that just might be you! Are you ready?"