All Comments on 'That Phrase... Sylvia Ch. 01'

by mikoli5763

Sort by:
  • 98 Comments
stinger82stinger82almost 10 years ago
Excellent start

Looking forward to chapter 2. I hope it's not a long wait!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Tremendous

What a stupid woman. What did she expect?

Great start. Please continue...

DragonFistingDragonFistingalmost 10 years ago
Divorce is best

They both didn't agree to it. Move on with life, and maybe he can find a woman that can give him children. Just divorce, and move on. It is not a failure, it is just people changing and moving on. People make a big deal out of divorce. It is neither party's fault that people change. Just give her the divorce papers, and stay strong. Don't give up your dignity. Someone more compatible is out there. There is always someone more compatible out there. That is why independence is so important, you can't rely on someone for your sole happiness. A partner should only enhance it. There should always be a part of you that is separate from your spouse. Like I do artwork for fun by myself, and it makes me happy. I don't share it with anyone, because it is my expression of my own self.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A Question

I hope mikoli does not mind if I hijack this space to ask a question of other readers about one of his story’s elements.

I would appreciate comments from anyone who has known someone who has been as stupid as…well, not only this woman, but many women in these stories of wives cheating. I know plenty of women cheat, and that cheaters behave stupidly and selfishly. But so often the wives in these stories, especially those with friends who put the idea into their heads, just arbitrarily lay down this new law of an open or half-open marriage and expect a man to go along with it. Does anyone know someone to whom this really happened? Cheaters seem to behave very cowardly, as well, so I am having trouble reconciling this kind of behavior with what I know of real cheaters.

I am not challenging the story because of the likelihood (or not) that this really happens/doesn’t happen. I enjoy the stories here for what they offer—their inventive scenarios, character development, pathos, humor, and lessons to be learned, not necessarily for how realistic they are. I know that women can behave very arbitrarily (which may be why I am a woman without a lot of female friends). But I would really like to know…does it really happen like this?

So far, I give the story a "5". I really don't know how better he could have handled it, short of walking out and filing for divorce right away, or following her and getting in some kind of altercation. I think he was hoping for her to wake up at the last minute. His recordings of events in the house, I guess, will tell what she has really done and how she feels about it, and show him the way to go.

dmhackdmhackalmost 10 years ago
What he forgot to buy

...were new locks for the house.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
NOW ITS TIME TO FINISH

the rest of the rules. TK U MLJ LV NV

sugnasugnaalmost 10 years ago
A better way

As soon as she told him they has an open marriage call your lawyer and tell him to draw up the divorce papers. No point in putting yourself through anymore pain than that. She killed the marriage the moment she made her sick, selfish demand. You can't trust a partner that changes the rules without discussion. You can't have a selfish bitch become the mother of your children, that would be a horror for all!

DragonFistingDragonFistingalmost 10 years ago
to anonymous woman

My cousin was cheated on, and she asked for a open relationship.She was caught when he returned home early from work and caught them. He just moved out without trying to work things out. He was a popular guy, outgoing, adventurous, loves to dance, and is really successful. Knowing all this, it was easy for him to move on. Even though they had a child together, it wasn't enough for him to stay. He got main custody because he has an income of over 150,000, while she makes like a third of that. Not every guy is so weak and pines over the girl like most stories in loving wives.

My friend in the marines came home to a girlfriend who was pregnant. She tried to pass it off as his. Surprisingly, he wasn't angry. He is athletic, straight A's, funny, and girls find him attractive. He just went out there and had fun, and dated a lot. He is so laid back, and so freakishly independent that he doesn't need a relationship to make him happy. He dated a lot and had fun. He told me no one was worth his happiness. Just move on and start over. So I am emotionally independent, where i can easily detach from any relationship. I have my own things that I do that bring me joy.

kdcee79kdcee79almost 10 years ago
Very good

A good start to a new story; however something that really bothered me though was his rules for her dating. By stating the rules, I feel he was perhaps inadvertently giving her permission to cheat, I mean who gives rules for any game if you're not going to play. Also whilst rule 2 was fairly important the rule he should have had seeing how adamant he was against her idea was :- you cheat, we divorce, plain, simple & easy to understand.

To anon - "A question", I agree with your thinking about the sometime plain stupidity of many of the cheating women in many of these stories. I never noticed it in the 4 women I knew whose husbands divorced them for cheating, in fact if anything 3 of them were very smart & cunning & got caught more by bad luck (for them) than anything they did. I wonder if it makes the story easier to write & generate more sympathy for hubbie. Who knows, who cares.

A well written story with a simple plausible plot. 4****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
run tale

a time to run to the store for new locks. the divorce papers ready for that

Friday night.. women are to easy to replace in todays world and that is the sad

truth. women out number men two to one, another fact. I would not go

for a open marriage. I live by the forsake all others rule of marriage.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 10 years ago
The rules of engagement.

I have to agree with the comment that he gave his wife rules that certainly implied that he was playing the game. His reaction, given the way he seems to feel, should have been to explain that he was out as soon as she went on a date, or even mentioned it again. End of marriage and it would be her that ended it. It doesn't sound like a marriage worth worrying about if a wife gives such an unacceptable ultimatum and expects anything but divorce. There is no trust, love, or respect. What does that leave? Then he is going to use a girl at work to get revenge? Not smart, or kind.

nonethewisernonethewiseralmost 10 years ago
Rules

While he did give rules that, if broken, would cause him to leave immediately, he never said he wouldn't leave her if she went through with it. To the contrary, he told her again and again not to do it and said " . . . . I'll say it again, don't want you doing this. Now our discussion is over. I'm going out and I suggest you think about what you're going to do. Remember, there will be consequences if you go through with whatever you're planning." And the last thing he said to her before she walked out the door was "Sylvia, I'm begging you, please don't go out tonight."

She has no argument for entrapment or his breaking the rules. destroyed the marriage, not him.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Thoughts

First, if she still "loves" him, and just wants to spice up their sex life, why does she turn away when he tries to kiss her? If anything, it should be the opposite, she should be all over him to SHOW that she still loves him.

Second, it's not an "open marriage" when the other party doesn't agree to it, it's just cheating without sneaking.

Third, why bother with "rules" if he is going to end the marriage? He should have said if you do this the marriage is over, PERIOD!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
very silly

i find at times authors try to prove who is the dumbest or who can write the dumbest stories, i understand this is just a story but try to make it believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More crap

Just another cuck-whore story

nonethewisernonethewiseralmost 10 years ago
@KarenE

You said "he should have said if you do this the marriage is over, PERIOD!"

I am not so sure. He was pretty clear he didn't want this; he said it again and again and said there would be consequences; the rules established things that would definitely and immediately end the marriage - he didn't say nothing else would end the marriage.

If he did what you suggest and she didn't cheat, would he really trust her that she wouldn't? What he did was give her the chance to decide on her own not to do it. If she didn't in that case, he could -maybe- believe she had come to her senses, and not that she was coerced into not cheating.

He was in a shitty situation. I think what he did was not a bad way of trying to deal with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Karen E is correct & all he needed to say was "goodbye"

Jeez, another CLOSET GAY writer.

I stopped reading after he gave her the terms for dating.

Really? You give your wife rules for dating while you're married?

WTF????

At the point your wife wants some strange, all he needed to say was "goodbye."

The marriage is already over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Like the story and wqaiting for #2!!! Glad he isn't a roll over cuck.

Now it's his turn to do what he wants and she is shit!!!! I HOPE! Find him a younger prettier and batter woman!!! That is revenge!! Keep writing and just say fuck you to those who cry and bitch about your story!!!

JounarJounaralmost 10 years ago
no rating till all chapters posted

@nonethewiser

I agree that hubby had to see if she went ahead with her plan to fuck around despite his wishes, to see if they still had a marriage and if he could ever trust her again so I kinda get the lack of a " if you do this the marriage is over, PERIOD!" response to avoide her hiding her cheating but that doesn't explain the rules.

As KarenE and other posters have stated, Don made it clear from the start that he was against her fucking around, offered to try almost anything in the bedroom and finally begged her not to go but logic and reality went right out the window in this chapter with hubbys rules. They made zero sense from his mindset and point of view are are a huge plothole in the story so far.

Saying that, this author always has characters who swap personalities and character traits at the drop of a hat and act in completely unrealistic and unbelievable ways.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Mixed signals!

I have to agree with Karen on this. Talk about mixed signals; he begs her not to do this but almost immediately folds and gives her rules for dating? He came up with them awful fast!

Then he goes back and begs not to do it again, telling her only that there will be consequences but telling himself the marriage will be over.

Sorry, in a case like this you make it clear from the start...

"Here are MY rules; under no circumstances will you follow through will your date. Any attempt to date other men either with or without my knowledge will be met will divorce papers. You are also never to speak to that so-called friend again. Make up your mind here and now. I will work with you to try and spice up our sex life but any attempt to go outside our marriage and I will be history."

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 10 years ago
Original and entertaining

5* for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Mixed messages

It seems to me the author couldn't decide if he wanted to write a 'no way in hell am I going to agreed to your cheating' story or a passive-aggressive cuck story.

I agree with most commenters that the husband, although he says he doesn't want an open marriage, tacitly gives his OK by setting down rules on her dating and having sex with other people. If he really didn't agree with her 'open' idea, he would have put his foot down and said 'no way in hell' is this happening. He also wouldn't have started to look for his next supply of pussy.

Make up your mind author and stick to it.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Just 3 * for now...

I'll wait for the final chapter to give the final score...For now his reaction is a good sign...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A great start

5 stars for the first chapter, I hope this fellow stays strong and boots her ass out where it belongs, on the street.

MajorRewriteMajorRewritealmost 10 years ago
Dreck.

Bad plot. Illogical, stupid actions by characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

Good start - would have scored it a 5 but for the confusion/lack of his thinking about the RULES.

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
A super start.

5 stars. I keep hoping for a story with a fake affair to shake up the other spouse. This one doesn't look like that story unless Ronnie put those marks on Syl. Additionally, the author did not set us up with any past info that would call for such a fake affair. So I must assume that she has made the unilateral decision to do whatever she wants. At least she didn't sneak around behind his back. I hope this author has already written the complete story because I do not want to wait to read it all..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Let me guess how this goes from here. He sleeps with a bunch of other women, they start having threesomes, she pleads his eternal forgiveness but he is allowed to keep screwing around. He keeps being an unlikeable jerk, then he murders her at the end, because you are a fucking sick fuck. I thought you'd stopped writing, I really wish you had.

nonethewisernonethewiseralmost 10 years ago
Mixed messages - agree to disagree

I have to tell you I think he wasn't so unclear. Before he laid out his rules, he told her: “ I don't want an open marriage, don't want you giving yourself to other men, and hope you're willing to accept the consequences of what you're about to do.” And then he told her “I'm telling you point blank I don't want you to do whatever it is you're planning to do.”

After he told her the rules, he told her: “Remember, there will be consequences if you go through with whatever you're planning.” And when the wife said that her friend had warned that his flowers would a trick he told her “YOUR FRIEND IS LEADING YOU DOWN A DANGEROUS PATH AND I WON'T HESITATE TO TELL YOU I TOLD YOU SO WHEN THE REAL SHIT HITS THE FAN!” Finally, right before she left he said "Sylvia, I'm begging you, please don't go out tonight."

So yes, he did set out rules that told her that if she did certain things the marriage would be over. But if she took that to mean that there would be no consequences, and that the shit wasn't going to hit the fan and that he was okay with it, then she is either deaf or stupid. By not giving an ultimatum, he gave her the chance to save the marriage because she wanted to not because he had threatened. I find his approach reasonable, even if its not what I would have done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
They had a normal marriage,so why fall for her friends bullshit

What women in a loving relationship would fall for such bullshit. She just ended her marriage and she does mot see that? I donot think a women would just come out and say those things and just go thru with it. Only a authors story in his head. Plus why make rules if he was against it as he seemed so determined. The author really screwed up this part , unless he is setting us up for something else to happen here. If she can have great sex with him and love him why end you marriage?author Makes no sense here .

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 10 years ago
1 rule

Rule- If you do this we are done. Period.

All the rest is bullshit. Why muddy the waters with conditions that he had no intent to deal with.

Further, why bother to continue the marriage at all? You want a wife who gives you moronic ultimatums? Who has no respect for you? Who doesn't care how you feel, how upset you are? Who pays more attention to the town slut than she does her husband? Why bother? Divorce her immediately!

I can almost hear the wife whining in the next part, "I thought you were OK with this if I followed your rules. It was only sex. I don't want a divorce. It wasn't good sex, they were mean and didn't care about me. Boo hoo."

SKHPSKHPalmost 10 years ago
As others already stated: the wife is increadibly stupid

So I cannot agree with some commenters who think that she must understand what will happen. It is a fact that his signals are confusing even to the not so stupid readers, so how could one of the stupidest women ever get what was waiting for her as consequences (if he stays with his intentions).

But - why bother: the moment she changed her "proposal" of an open marriage to a unilateral ultimatum, there was no way to proceed with this marriage. She hopefully will be divorced because of disrespect; the said stupidity is just the icing on the cake (he will find somebody less dumb easily!).

This story leaves me wondering together with the ANON woman above, who doubts that there are spouses like this anywhere on this planet. I myself have never met anybody as selfish, dumb and unfeeling....

Stories with a nearly identical plot (woman follows the "advice" of a friend to put out an ultimatum for cuckolding and does not even think about consequences, gives to all of the husbands arguments the standard answer "My friend has predicted you would react this way...") are plenty on this site. They are certainly not the best and surely not realistic. Or will something happen that makes this story special?

chytownchytownalmost 10 years ago
Thanks***

For sharing.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicalmost 10 years ago
Divorce is to good for her!

Disease, death, or sex slave in Mexico works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Not thought through

Notwithstanding this is a first instalment:

- she is saying she's going to screw other men regardless and wants him to hear about it even though he has no interest in it so she's ending the marriage

-he's agreed to let his wife screw around even though he hates the idea

-they've not talked anything through so she doesn't really love him as she's moving full steam ahead

Most if not all women know the consequences of doing something like this. The marriage is over so this is not believable. His pathetic attempt to control and damage limit but become a cuckold nonetheless is pathetic and inconsistent and confused.

This story's plot is not through through and it's disappointing start unless there are complexities in the characters that have not as yet been signalled.....

wizardglickwizardglickalmost 10 years ago
Great story, but

Not fair, I went to hit all 5 stars and it only registered 1!

eightytuneseightytunesalmost 10 years ago
She's Toast.

Well, the first person to get "injured" would be RONNIE, maybe she needs some STDs!

Then when he gets even with Ronnie, he can then channel all his hate onto his "wife / and her beau(s)"...maybe they all need some STDs too.

And he needs to make sure he gets as much payback on his "ex", and get all his wealth out of the community property.

Then get the hell out of the marriage and find another love.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasteralmost 10 years ago

People don't talk this way. And especially when he starts yelling, it's pretty obvious you have no idea at all how to write natural dialogue. That's before we get to the point where this story turns into wife beating and murder like so many of your other ones.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
somewhat confusing

She gives him the ultimatum. He tells her the rules by which she can date. She comes home crying. He photos her love bites and hickies. He changes the locks but she can still get in the house. Have I missed part of this chapter?

I like this author, try to write when you are sober!

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124almost 10 years ago
Good story beginning to me

I don't know if I've ready any of your other stories as I've scrolled briefly through previous submissions and don't recognize any. Someone mentioned about your stories ending in death, I don't know what's up with that.

I agree with

"Anonymous - A Question"

"I am not challenging the story because of the likelihood (or not) that this really happens/doesn’t happen. I enjoy the stories here for what they offer—their inventive scenarios, character development, pathos, humor, and lessons to be learned, not necessarily for how realistic they are."

I agree with her in that that is what all of these are: fantasies. So when we try to interpret them in the realm of what really happens, or usually happens, it distorts the idea. These stories are an escape for me from a very conservative marriage, but they feed my libido. So continue on.

I agree with what is said about "The Rules" Maybe the rules were necessary or maybe they weren't. They were intended I think to make Sylvia consider the consequences. Her biggest problem after a "long" marriage was her choice of her slut friend Ronnie.

Also this story reminds me of another series I'm following on here "Awakenings" which starts out the same way. Husband comes home, wife says "we need to talk" then she sits him down and says "I'm going to have an affair" She says she still loves him but she needs this. Again, how true is this? I don't think if a wife really loves her husband, she will not set him down and announce steadfastly that she was going to be unfaithful to him.

If I had been the husband, I would have run out to meet the guy parked outside with a baseball bat, and they would have left with more than just a dent in the passenger side door. They would have looked through a busted windshield, busted back glass, dented hood, busted radiator, and if I had an axe close by, tires going flat. This would let the guy know what it was going to cost him for having sex with his wife.

Ok, continue on, looking forward to the next chapter. I love conflict in these stories, and this one will certainly seem to have plenty of conflict!

CharlieB4CharlieB4almost 10 years ago
Old and tired.

Sorry, this stories been done to death here and there appears to be precious little original thoughts presented in this effort. The ultimatum, the confrontation, the amateur James Bond shit to gather evidence and the new younger version just waiting for him to make himself available. On top of that the writing seems disjointed and it just didn't flow for me.

No doubt it will score highly because of its BTB nature but I won't be coming back for ch 2. 2*

It would have been more interesting if there was an exploration of why she wanted something else. In many of these stories the rational for cheating is always sex, but maybe she just wants someone who doesn't have "a bedtime because I'm an early riser." Shit, she probably just wants so fun or romance

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
@honey_licker1124

I have no problem with suspending reality, if it was reality we were looking for we wouldn't be here!

Where I have a problem is with what I, at least, consider internal inconsistencies.

In the case of this story it is his giving "rules" of engagement, which implies at least grudging consent to the open marriage, which he is obviously NOT consenting to.

At a MINIMUM, despite his "rules," he should take the advice of the earlier commenter and confront the potential lover and show him the cost of cuckolding him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good story

Ignore the haters.

DragonFistingDragonFistingalmost 10 years ago
Eh

Even if he told her if you did this, I will divorce you. That will only make her resent him. By being vague, he can see what type of person she is. So he probably could not have told her, don't do this. It was pretty much over. She disregarded the experience, and love he had for something he was not clearly ready for. When opening up any relationships, baby steps are needed. Even then majority of people are not capable of handling open relationships. Most people don't want to compete for their mate's attention. No matter what, you are going to be compared.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hey!

Looks like you're gonna give it a try. Will look for your next chapter. 5* for the courage.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 10 years ago
Trying to Imagine

How this can possibly end different from the typical BTB scorched earth ending. Here goes: she got raped and is so remorseful and apologetic, he caves and takes her back. The BTB anger is instead aimed at the rapist. How's that?

BGunnsBGunnsalmost 10 years ago
What a Shitty Story.

All I've got out of this story so far,is that the main character is mostly gutless and has trouble following through on anything a real husband should do when put in a situation like that by someone that they loved and trusted . She wasn't going to change her mind,even he knew that.So...why wait for the rest of the week.He should have locked her out of the damn house as soon as she said she wanted to fuck other people! Mikoli's stories are getting more quasi-cucky. Why take the pictures if he didn't want to know anything concerning her new "improved" sex life? Unless he lives in Saudi Arabia,those pictures are useless. Makes NO sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wimp tale

Don is a fucking idiot, and a big time wimp.

SigintSigintalmost 10 years ago
Ignore The Commenters

Stick to the vision. He made himself perfectly clear. He dangled carrot, he threatened stick. She's a sovereign human being: if she chooses to make THE mistake, he'll handle his business. Wimp? Somebody's looking in their mirror.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1*

Fucking rules. Who are you kidding? What a fucking cuckold wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Can't Do It!!!

I enjoyed your writing but had an uneasy sense of your not really meaning any threat to her if she cheated. You were liberal with the rules...#3 - you didn't want to know - that's permission!

At any rate, I have an overwhelming feeling you are going to stay with her. Your lack of conviction and your sympathy for her crying early Saturday morning. You talk a strong image but you leave suspicion and I'm sure I'm right.

BTW, looked at your other stories, just the titles and my guess is that I'm right - you always make excuses...no tough guy - just a cuck!

Thanks anyway - no chapter two for me. I don't necessarily go for the BTB stuff but I also don't go for the big consequence innuendo that ends up being justifiable cucking!!!

BTTapBTTapalmost 10 years ago
Questions and comments

I have a few questions and comments:

Why was the husband so clear on his 3 ground rules, but then seems privately to draw a line in the sand? Why not set one ground rule: don't do this or it will be divorce? Maybe the answer is provided, but it isn't clear: he hints that the wife is very stubborn, and would push back if he pushed too hard. Is that the reason? By instead setting limits, he seems to be tacitly accepting the open marriage situation. Clarity on that point would be helpful.

I also wonder why this wasn't handled as a single chapter? This chapter was brief. I don't know how long a tale the author intends this to be, but the end point didn't seem all that natural-why not have the post-date conflict included?

I didn't like the use of bullet points in the text. This isn't a work memo, it's a piece of fiction.

I thought the description of the wife's attitude and expressions portrayed a contemptuous bitch. Yet, I really didn't get the sense that the author wanted her to be portrayed that way. At times, I felt she was pathetic, confused, perhaps desparate, maybe deluded.....even optimistic that she could really improve the relationship with the husband. She seemed alternatively uncaring about hubby's feelings and then genuinely desirous of him. As a result, I don't get this wife character at all-she seems not like a living, breathing human being. I appreciate complexity, but there needs to be clear motivations and emotions, and I didn't get those here.

I hope things come together in the next chapter(s). I think the concept is a good one for a dramatic LW story (it's been done before, with good effect, by other authors), and the wife coming home in tears (reality not measuring up to fantasy?) is interesting.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
He sent mixed signals

he said I don't want you to do this, but if you do, it has to be by these 3 rules.

she did it by his rules, and he got mad. sorry, but you can't have it both ways.

and I don't believe it is just Ronnie working on her, it is probably both of them.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
The Dress

I thought it was a little bit of rubbing his nose in it that she wore her 10th anniversary dress on the date.

I know he said no new clothes, but she didn't have another "date dress" that she could have worn?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ronnie

does she even know Don? and Rules? Really!?

ken philipsken philipsalmost 10 years ago
Don is a deadshit

Sorry but your hero is a complete deadshit. He has a set bedtime. He has rules. He then went & gave her 3 rules to do it - sorry, he consented. So then you have him moving out to the guest room, nearly raping her, photographing her coming home at 2am....WTF?? Syl is bored with him because he is an emotionless robot. It sounds to me like SHE is trying the open marriage as a last attempt to salvage something from the emotional prison he has her in. If I were Syl, in Chapter 2, I would beat him to the divorce lawyers. The deadshit deserves it. End of this story for me. Don't need to read anymore. Ken

bruce22bruce22almost 10 years ago
Interesting

but, it seems to me that he failed to make himself clear. She, of course, is not very helpful in treating with him. Perhaps the divorce is more than late.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
OVER

Dump her- end of story.

PultoyPultoyalmost 10 years ago
Here's the rules for cheating, BUT, don't cheat?

That is what you did here. You gave her rules that she had to follow to cheat, but you also said 'no cheating'. Sounds like a double minded man to me and you cannot hold her entirely responsible since he sounded an uncertain message.

You write well, I've enjoyed other stories from you.

It seems to me that you've built yourself a trap, painted yourself into a corner or whatever here.

It'll be interesting to see how you resolve the double minded message.

For now, I'm not scoring this, I'll wait for the last posting on it and then score them all.

Best regards,

-Pultoy

Boros749Boros749almost 10 years ago
That Which You Dont Have

Read it.

maddictmaddictalmost 10 years ago
Rule four

You have to finish what youve started, please. Mikoli5763. Going to look for chapter two

RKreaderRKreaderalmost 10 years ago
gangbang?

It appears that Ronnie invited her, unsuspecting, to be the guest of honor at a gangbang.

We knew she's a devious bitch!

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 10 years ago
Goddamn some of you folks are DUMB

this is a mikoli story...when has the author NOT screwed up a ending or forcing a reconciliation

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
HIV

Hit a bulls eye come on people when has Mikoli ever NOT fucked up a story????

Do you expect any different here???

I don't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Worthless wimp husband and a heartless CUNT wife

nuff said!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
repost?

I swear I've read this exact story already.

This is dumb, she tells you what she is doing and when, you hire a PI to document it and you get an easy divorce. Done.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering.

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 10 years ago
Wife Wants Her Cake and Eat It !

Interesting start to the story.

I have started to read this chapter after the following ones have been published. So I hope this husband ends up getting more sex than his silly wife. Just a change for the husband to come out better off !

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Rules

I disagree with those who claim the rules don't contradict his intentions.

By his rules, if the guy doesn't come in, if she doesn't spend money on her dates and if she doesn't talk about her dates she's ok, because they're done if she breaks those rules, so that implies they're NOT done if she doesn't break them.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
HEY GIRL FRIEND

what have we done. TK U MLJ LV NV

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 9 years ago
Fucking rules?

Your rules were your Wedding Vows! Anything else makes you a fucking wimp ass cuck! Forsake all others means exactly that. You should have told her if she does this, she is an adulteress and history! Next, and I KNOW this works; you should have met the Motherfucker picking her up and asked him if he was horny enough to DIE; because if you fuck with MINE you die! You do this with enough anger and aggression and I guarantee he is history. At this point, Sylvia will see you as a man instead of a wuss, and believe you when you tell her Ronnie is history.

Ok, I know it is just a story. Just thought you might like to know why you got a 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

standard mikoli's idiotic stock characters.

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
HE HAS ALL THE RIGHT IDEAS

now if he don't weaken, he should win, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic!!! MINUS 5*!!

Why that crap?? When she cheated then he has only to go to a lawyer and divorce her. Why wait??!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
UGH!!!!

Rules????? He gave her rules????!!! Are you kidding me????

If it was me....."If you do this, don't bother to come home.....Oh,,,and the next time you see you slut friend, tell her I hate her with a passion and that if I see her EVER again, not matter where it is, I WILL BEAT HER TO DEATH, FOR TALKING YOU INTO THIS, EVEN IF IT MEANS ME SPENDING THE REST OF MY LIFE IN PRISON!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
what?

rules to cheat by? effectively giving her permission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Dumb story

She cheats he leaves for ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Rules

Seemed to be only an effort to discourage her. She already made up her mind she was going to do it. He seemed to have made up his mind that if she went out the marriage was over. In my opinion he decided to give the rules instead of flat out telling her no in order for her to be the one to kill the marriage. Also if he flat out told her no, my guess is he thought she would do it anyway and be sneaky about it, therefore making it hard for him to discover.

Hopefully he sticks to the plan and divorces her now that she cheated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
huh?

Car drives up outside your house to pick wife up and all you do is notice dent and figure that will help get lover's identity. WTF

Most guys would go out to car, confront date, and get plate number

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ugh!!!!

He should have told her to tell her girlfriend, Syl, that she is going to receive a little retribution for her role in this fiasco! When the guy drives up, he should have flown out of the house and busted the guy up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
That was just Fucking pathetic!

He should have just cut her off and started hiding his assets before divorcing the mindless Cunt.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
The correct answer

is, "Have a nice life bitch, adios."

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 5 years ago
why

did he hide his car?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Out

The minute I heard that phrase, she would be out. When she came home from her date ,she would find.her belongings on the front steps, and the locks changed. No second chance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Why did he bother making rules?

That suggests permission.

Bebop3Bebop3almost 5 years ago
This Made No Sense

Why wouldn't he simply tell her that the first time she stepped out they would be getting a divorce?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sorry but this story is way too long.

As soon as she said "No, we're going to do it my way." He should have got out of his chair, walked to the bedroom, packed some clothes and left. The next day see a lawyer and file for divorce and had her served at work on Friday, in front of Ronnie the slut. Also cancel credit cards separate finances etc.

The ball is then in her court. He should then ring her about 8.30 to see what she was doing. If she was on her "date" call her a slut, hang up, go home, pack her shit and place it all on front lawn AND change locks.

When she gets home tell her to stay with Ronnie the slut.

If, however, she had come to her senses (highly unlikely) and was home when he rang he could then go home and lay down the law in regards to the open marriage bullshit.2r6

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
re:Sorry but this story is way too long.

preach, it's 4 chapter longer than needed.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
I Agree

Agree with previous two comments. If I were ever to hear those four words, it would be over in that moment. But I do like reading as the cheating bitches' lives crash and burn.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Oh what a tangled web we weave

When first we practice to become a cheating whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another WIMPY CUCKOLD

Open marriage

Closed by divorce

jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I’m going to fuck other men, and you can’t stop me!

Well, Honey, when I’m done with you the only men that will want to fuck you are necrophiliacs.

ZK

PorterrhPorterrhover 2 years ago

What’s with the 3 fucking rules …… where did that bullshit come from ….. and why is the guy sneaking around like some some kid wanting to see his Xmas presents early … not enough testosterone in this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's shit. What husband hates the very idea of her being with another man and almost immediately tells her not to cheat but if she does her are the three rules she must follow if she does? I know, there would be no story if he just said, "No fucking other men, no kissing other men, no .dating other men, not once ever. If you do, we will be divorced." It's just a lazy set-up to a cliche of a story.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Again, no way it gets this for. She’s gone as soon as she says those words.

bobareenobobareenoabout 2 years ago

Seconding anonymous of 10/15/21. Makes no sense to basically let her get outside sex with three rules that are hardly discouraging. Not willing to say it is “shit” yet, since it is written well enough to make me wonder what the illogic will lead to. May yet fully agree with anonymous.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Why three stupid rules? Just one single statement is all that was needed. The rest of this is lame. Much of this writers production is just barely above middling average. Easy to see why.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Simply stupid. I got as far as the ridiculous part about the rules then started to skim to see if there was any hope of salvation but no, he tried to romance her out of the idea of an open marriage then he wanted to continue having sex with her. At that point I just gave up.

JR

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous