All Comments on 'That Questioning Look'

by T_Elle

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
nice start

Welcome to Literotica. Nice story, and well told. Unless I missed something she doesn't know his name. I liked that touch. I think--I imagine like most guys--I would have preferred the front door, at least for the first time, but that's just my bias.

T_ElleT_Elleabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you for your feedback, I really appreciate it, as this is my first submission. Just to make a comment to your comment...! :) This was a very personal fantasy of mine - really, it almost wrote itself. Thank you very much for the constructive criticism.

TrueNorth1969TrueNorth1969about 12 years ago
Wow!

Breathtaking and pulse-pounding! There's a new talent in Literotica, people.

Can we expect more from these characters?

T_ElleT_Elleabout 12 years agoAuthor
To TrueNorth

Thanks so much for your kind feedback! I wasn't going to write any more about these characters, but after reading it again, I think I might. I had submitted it as a novella, because being a newbie to Literotica, I thought it was too long. But I think I left some room to expand on the story... I'll definitely think about it! Thank you again. :) Oh, and by the way... I've now read several of your stories, and... Wow... smokin' hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous