That Questioning Look

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he grates out, "Tell me you want me to come in your ass... TELL me!" I'm helpless to do anything but whatever he wants, to say whatever he needs to hear.

"Come in my ass... PLEASE! I want you to!" And he finally loses control and collapses on me with a shout, his glorious full weight behind me, and my arms held by him over my head; I've never been so taken.

In the aftermath, we lay there, his hot, full weight on me. Aftershocks of the most powerful, unrelenting orgasm of my life ripple through me, and I involuntarily clench around him, still buried to the hilt in my ass. I feel his forehead touch my back as he catches his breath. I know he has to leave, so I wait.

Finally, his lips touch the back of my neck, less a kiss than a caress... and his tongue traces a line down to the base of my spine.

His voice is hoarse as he whispers, "Thank you."

I can't find the words to thank him back, but I raise my head from my arms. He washes briefly in the bathroom sink, and my eyes follow him as he dresses. As he turns to leave, I find my voice and whisper back, "Thank YOU."

I hear the door close behind him, and I curl up on my side, incapable of thought. Barely aware, I smile as I fall asleep.

The next day is the last of the conference, and will probably end no later than noon, so I don't expect to see him again. My whole body feels a jolt when he walks in for one last class, right before the conference is closed. My face heats, and I'm positive it's there for anyone to see that not only have I had this man, I want him again, and right this minute.

As we close, the conference coordinator informs us of the date of the next conference, and for the positions we hold, that it's mandatory... and six months away. His eyes slide towards mine... and I get that questioning look that makes me instantly wet. My eyes give him my answer...

YES.

12