That Shirt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was throbbing, begging for release, but I didn't dare leave Emily unsatisfied. I used every last bit of willpower not to cum until I felt the walls of her vagina pulsing around me.

"Oh, Jake! Jake! I'm cumming! Don't stop, please..." Those words sent me over the edge and I thrust a few times more before finishing inside her. I pulled out and both of us fell onto the bed, catching our breath.

"Wow..."

"Wow indeed." I had a smile plastered on my face. Not only did Emily and I actually have sex, but she enjoyed it enough to be speechless. We lay next to each other, not saying anything for a while. Finally, she got up and starting searching through the clothes we had thrown around the room.

"I believe these are yours," she said as she threw my underwear at me. Before I even started putting it back on, she was already half-dressed. As she pulled her dress back on she said, "I'm going to run over to the bathroom to make sure I look okay, like..."

"Like we didn't just hook up?"

"Yeah, like that." Emily sneaked through the door and across the hallway into the bathroom, leaving me alone to get dressed. I was buttoning up my shirt when she came back in.

"Hey, I expected you to stay out there."

"I'd look a little suspicious without my shoes. Besides, a few people saw me and I think our secret isn't so safe. Whatever, I mean, plenty of people do this at parties, right? It doesn't really mean anything."

"Ummm, yeah." My heart shattered. She wasn't out of my system. I had no idea that my feelings went beyond lust until now.

She put on her boots and gave me a weak smile before going back into the hallway. I just stood there, shocked by my revelation. It took me a second to realize she wasn't leaving the party since she lived here now, and I went to find her.

Emily seemed surprised that I approached her and unsure of how to react. She was in the kitchen getting a drink alone, but surrounded by several guests.

"Emily," I started, "It wasn't just a hook up. But I don't want this to be weird. I hope you don't stop volunteering. We need you there and it's been really lonely without you." I started walking away, intending to go home and not make things weirder.

"Jake?" I turned to see Emily had followed me to the front door. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me in front of everyone. It definitely wasn't a secret anymore. "I'll see you Monday." She winked at me and walked back into the crowd, leaving me anxious for the weekend to be over.

12