All Comments on 'That Shower Only Made Me Wetter'

by lick_me_there

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
bimike41bimike41about 20 years ago
nicely done

well written from the start...good stuff.

thanks for sharing.

nice pic, btw.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
best description

being male, i can only imagine, but as far as i can tell this is the best description of masturbating i have ever read...i say read...because even women who will do it while you watch, never seem to talk much about it. you capture the feelings of being completely wrapped up in yourself. you know wqhat you are thinking...you are your lover and you are fucking yourself. it is a completely selfish actm you love you...you wish there was another you so you could fuck yourself. no one can ever know what is in your mind while you are fucking and masturbating when you are this desperately hot is fucking yourself like no one else ever will. thanks for opening your mind, your sexual sloe and having the intelligence and vocabulary to share with us.

TailgunnerTailgunnerabout 20 years ago
SLIPPERY WHEN WET?

What all men would like to see when they peek behind the shower curtain! Fantastic!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very Arousing!!

I hate too copy other reviews, but it has already been said so well. This Story is one that any man would love to have a front row seat to. So much passion in one woman, your man is a one lucky SOB. Hope he appreciates your passion and responds in kind for you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous