All Comments on 'That Summer with Kate'

by Cromagnonman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ag2507ag2507over 8 years ago
I remember the original story

Good on yer!

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
Great Tale

If you had put it in LW a lot more people would have read it. The moment I saw your name I knew that I would enjoy it.

gt_readergt_readerover 8 years ago
Too much like musical chairs

Kate's love life is too much like musical chairs for me. First it is Adam, then it is Will, then Adam again (at least emotionally for her) and then finally Geoff. She is too flighty (one plane ride with Will and then she sleeps with him; and what about the other guys she allegedly "partied" with) for me to feel the sympathy that I think the author is seeking for her. I fear an unhappy ending for her and Geoff with her running away from him and her child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You write it

and I'll enjoy reading it. You always deliver good reading!

Thanks!

Alan

hearthammerhearthammerover 8 years ago
I enjoyed this

I am a romantic(obvious) and gotta say I enjoyed this little gem. I am glad that everyone came out without bitter feelings, and I am happy Kate was able to find her happiness. Everyone makes mistakes, and I can't begin to hate someone for making one and then seeing that they did.

I do not believe in soul mates or any nonsense like that, romance is what you make it and how much work you give, so the ending was a realistic one to me.

Good job, and I will now be going through your other submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sneaky good.

Straightforwardly written, but with a good deal of realism. Very nice read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
BASICALLY A GOOD STORY

but at the end of the day...Kate was just another fuck slut whore who nad to get every and any cock she could just why he let this skank back in his life is because he is a gutless wimp....should have booted her cheating ass in to the gutter where she belongs and go find a decent loving woman who sticks with one man and not spreads it about like the cheap whore Kate is.....once a cheat...always a cheat....prostitutes have better morals than this slut has...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCromagnonman@Cromagnonman
I'm a pretty normal average male, chronologically well over 18 but psychologically I'm not so sure. I have been writing as a hobby for many years and now that I have time on my hands I am looking to become more professional at it. I enjoy reading, morning walks along the river...

SIMILAR Stories