All Comments on 'That Time I Died'

by DragoTime

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ThelvynerThelvynerabout 7 years ago
Repugnant

I find the concept of heaven and hell as laid out here absolutely horrible. That any loving good being would punish or reward anyone for "eternity" for any action taken as a mortal in a finite reality regaurdless of how good or evil the action was to be silly and unbelievable to the extreme.

Do people become unchangable after death? If that is so what is the point of punishment?

A woman punished for cheating on her boyfriend yet everyone fucks everyone in heaven. Jealousy still exists in heaven since you wrote it.

I could not enjoy this story as there are too many falacies and contradictions. Just like anything religious based.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Its sad that the universe is only about 13 billion years old, but there are more than 700 billion Gods

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Oh, Please!

Thelvyner, you take yourself too seriously. This is a piece of fiction. The author is a male. Therefore you can just about figure what Heaven will be like for him since everybody knows that men do nothing more than think about sex every waking minute of the day while they are alive. I actually took the whole story as one big joke because of the manner in which uptight religions on earth feel about sex as a whole. Imagine being allowed to do anything you want, anytime you want, and don't tell me that incest isn't taboo in just about every civilization on this planet. The same with gay sex and other "deviant" behavior that I will not go into. "Everything you can ever ask for is allowed in Heaven." Imagine that among the born-again, gun-toting Christian rightwingers in our conservative government. I'm laughing so hard that it almost hurts. Hah, what just desserts!

Roger.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
to funny.

While I was reading this I was drinking a cup of tea. Then right as I got to the sex scene I had taken a mouth full. When I read what is written I ended up choking because I started to laugh. I could not stop laughing for so long it made me sore in the ribs.

DragoTimeDragoTimealmost 7 years agoAuthor

I'm choosing to take that as a compliment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Interesting

Well, I liked it. It applies a very earthly interpretation to being in Heaven.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous